Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "why is sex so easy to find for girls but not for guys?"

Lol.

They're getting flamed for this :feelskek:.

Comments are full of retards JFL.

Just personalitymaxx

"It’s because women are much pickier than men are and I feel like more of us want a relationship as opposed to just casual sex."

"Many men come into my DM, but 99% of those men don't have a chance of getting into my pants. I have preferences, and im not interested in men"

He's right tbh

you have to be sub100 IQ to ask this question and sub80 IQ to ask this question on reddit

Because women just need to open their legs, while men need to somehow convince the woman

lmao I'm sure the soydittors will have some wonderful answers for that one.

Ask this kind of question in 2022 beautiful cave tbh, even the soys begin to understand.
(Edit)
Nevermind this motherfuckers are going to make me kill myself faster than i thought :feelsaww:

Last edited:
It's not just sex, everything in life is easy for foids.

But in sexual relationships women are choosers and men are chasers, so foids have opportunities for sex at every instant while men have to create those opportunities themselves.

But in sexual relationships women are choosers and men are chasers, so foids have opportunities for sex at every instant while men have to create those opportunities themselves.
yes, even good looking men have to actively create these opportunities...

foids are so fucking retarded
until now they dont realize that they control the access to sex
thats why you have it easy you fucking whore

It's because women take showers, get haircuts and have better personalities

One word: personality :soy:

Women live on easy mode

Precisely they live life on tutorial mode