Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is sex a bigger taboo than murder?

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
This doesn't make sense. Murder is clearly the worst act you can commit. Yet we have movies where people kill each other all the time and it doesn't cause too much controversy. Meanwhile nudity in movies is a red flag.

Similarly, as children, we learn about the concept of murder earlier than we learn about the concept of sex. Even if you accept sex should only be done within marriage, sex outside of marriage is nowhere near as bad as murder, yet I knew what murder was as young as like 5 or 6 but didn't know what sex was until I was 10.

rape isn't even a big deal. for a hole, it's just another dick in a long line of dicks. they get so dramatic over a nonissue.

Sex is taboo for ugly males. If you were a 5 year old chad you’d be getting a comprehensive sex ed lesson (dick sucking) from your kindergarten teacher

rape isn't even a big deal. for a hole, it's just another dick in a long line of dicks. they get so dramatic over a nonissue.
It's super traumatic, because ugly man touched her. Shiver me timbers.

Sex is taboo for ugly males. If you were a 5 year old chad you’d be getting a comprehensive sex ed lesson (dick sucking) from your kindergarten teacher
You can't be a Chad at 5.

You can't be a Chad at 5.
Yes you can, when I was in kindergarten chad was getting all the girls. The blackpill starts from the moment you’re born, JFL @ retards thinking it only applies during and after puberty

Blackpilled truth

That’s what I’ve always wondered. Sex is natural, murder is not.

Violence and killings in video games = Perfectly OK

Sex in video games = BAN IT IT'S BAD AND DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: