Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Is Selfie Posting Not Allowed Here? It Should Be A Requirement To Become A Member TBH NGL

That is a good requirement, ask the mods of this site if they can implement it, or whoever develops this site.

Y, u wanna dox them fbicel?

greycels shouldn't be allowed to open threads

Give them your social security number too :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

Sure, anybody could type in "ugly guy" on Google Images and post a fake pic to become a member.
the mods could tell them something to write down of paper and hold up in the picture then they will have to have a ugly friend or pay someone so maybe there should be a time limit too

yes with a hand written sign with ur username

I don't want my picture up anywhere. I hate looking at photographs of myself. I only have two thimgs with my picture, and those are only out of necessity.

There are also mentalcels, though. Just because someone is mildly attractive doesn’t mean that women will actually date them. It’s hard for aspergercels.

Give them your social security number too :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

Give me yours first! John Wick is in grave danger and he needs your help! All I need is your card number, expiration date, and CCV number!

Give me yours first! John Wick is in grave danger and he needs your help! All I need is your card number, expiration date, and CCV number!
wanna talk on discord?

Yeah ok , but who will filter those guys ..the admin ? .

What makes the moderators some kind of a blackpill mengele to decide such a thing ?

Because that would open the door for mentalcels to low-key brag and beg attention.

Besides, blackpilled men who are not incels are tolerated here.

There is no point in showing your face here. Other websites exist for honest ratings and stuff.

70 000th time this has been asked

retarded idea,site would get hacked and mods aren't saints,some would leak them

I mean...we had this disscusion long time ago and NO WE WONT POST OUT SELFIES IF U WANT DO IT BUT ITS NOT A MUST.
NOT ALL ARE -100IQcels who want to get doxxed
And normies can become incel too if u look a bit better then 0/10 handicapt cunt then u can still be an incel :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

And btw who are u?:feelstrash:

t. FBIcel

10yrs from now, webcam interviews will be required to join

Because fakecels will post their pics so truecels get pissy and start yelling at them for being decent-looking. It's a form of compliment fishing. Incelphobes then take these fakecels' fishing as proof that we, as a group, are decent-looking. If you're a fakecel and want to post selfies, you can join all the blackpilled normies and chadlites on looksmax where you won't stand out.

Even chads like @Nameless_Sunflower are incel nowadays, inceldom is not completly about looks, it also about being NT/low inhib, have a big dick etc

Never be too honest about your identity on incels.co. Sorry but it's just true.