Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Is Selfie Posting Not Allowed Here? It Should Be A Requirement To Become A Member TBH NGL

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
In the application process of joining Incels.co, they should have a separate box where you have to upload an image of yourself. That would weed out a lot of fakecels. Sure, anybody could type in "ugly guy" on Google Images and post a fake pic to become a member. But right now anybody can lie in their application too. So it wouldn't be any different. However, it would be an extra level of "precaution" to help the mods.

yes and they should also ask for addresses and first and last names and DOBs tbh ngl

Just get doxxed theory

Unless the mods put some security behind it ofc.

Also half of the forum would dissappear lol that's for sure in chads.co

I get what you mean but most people here don't want their faces circulating online.

I get what you mean but most people here don't want their faces circulating online.
Basically, the last thing I want is to get doxxed and harassed irl. I have it bad enough already.

Oh, I should have said this in my post, but only the mods would be able to see it.

Because fakecels will post their pics so truecels get pissy and start yelling at them for being decent-looking. It's a form of compliment fishing. Incelphobes then take these fakecels' fishing as proof that we, as a group, are decent-looking. If you're a fakecel and want to post selfies, you can join all the blackpilled normies and chadlites on looksmax where you won't stand out.

I really enjoy all the greybois doing the gatekeeper dance! Very of amusement!

is my debil former frienf ugly enough?
Durnius

this isn't reddit

Because I don’t want to get doxxed and put my future career in jeopardy.

Wouldn’t be surprised if OP is FBI agent

I don't see OP posting his own photo.

Mods have been slacking off the screening of greycels lately

We used to have a rating thread where people posted their faces and got rated. It became too controversial and it was shut down.

But if you must post your face, you can do it on Looksmax.

We used to have a rating thread where people posted their faces and got rated. It became too controversial and it was shut down.

But if you must post your face, you can do it on Looksmax.

Huh. I never knew that. Was that a long time ago? Before this website I've also heard of Incels.me and Braincels.

Huh. I never knew that. Was that a long time ago? Before this website I've also heard of Incels.me and Braincels.

Incels.me and Incels.is are this website. It's gone through some domain changes. It wasn't that long ago, it was when I was around, and I only joined in 2018. Which... my God... feels like yesterday. My God...

In the application process of joining Incels.co, they should have a separate box where you have to upload an image of yourself. That would weed out a lot of fakecels. Sure, anybody could type in "ugly guy" on Google Images and post a fake pic to become a member. But right now anybody can lie in their application too. So it wouldn't be any different. However, it would be an extra level of "precaution" to help the mods.
My height is a way bigger problem than my face so what then?

I would say it's for safety and prevent blackpilleds and fakecels to be crucified by the truecels, also you can't take a selfie to your mind, height or location.

Also it's good to read the rules sometimes:

Opera Instantnea 2020 01 22 215232 incelsco

@2340922 thoughts?

@2340922 thoughts?
I mean...we had this disscusion long time ago and NO WE WONT POST OUT SELFIES IF U WANT DO IT BUT ITS NOT A MUST.
NOT ALL ARE -100IQcels who want to get doxxed
And normies can become incel too if u look a bit better then 0/10 handicapt cunt then u can still be an incel :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
@2340922 thoughts?
And btw who are u?:feelstrash:

The forum would die in <1 day, Im not willing to tie my face to anything I say here bc I know it would be social suicide