Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is self-improvement seen as a requirement for men?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
What it basically implies is that women are above men and that we have to self-improve in order to be at their level. Maybe if we had a culture of women who self-improved in all areas of their lives (they improved their appearance, maintained their finances in order, behaved in feminine, graceful ways) then the collective self-improvement of men would be justified. But no, what we see in today's culture is women doing quite the opposite, they're getting fatter and more behaving in masculine and bitchy ways. JFL at the assumption that we have to go to through a long journey of self-improvement in order to able to get a woman.
I'm not saying that working hard and improving yourself is bad, but you should be able to get someone at your level regardless, self-improvement is something that should be optional and should be done if you want to increase the quality of your options in women; however it shouldn't be the requirement.

What it basically implies is that women are above men and that we have to self-improve in order to be at their level. Maybe if we had a culture of women who self-improved in all areas of their lives (they improved their appearance, maintained their finances in order, behaved in feminine, graceful ways) then the collective self-improvement of men would be justified. But no, what we see in today's culture is women doing quite the opposite, they're getting fatter and more behaving in masculine and bitchy ways. JFL at the assumption that we have to go to through a long journey of self-improvement in order to able to get a woman.
I'm not saying that working hard and improving yourself is bad, but you should be able to get someone at your level regardless, self-improvement is something that should be optional and should be done if you want to increase the quality of your options in women; however it shouldn't be the requirement.
Self-improvement should just mean to stop being over-/underweight (because these are serious health issues), working out in the gym for hours a day just to improve femoids that even fail at the task above is normal for men which is incredibly sickening (sadly, most men rarely ask the question why they should even do such a thing).

Females don't even manage to do the most basal shit, while men are called lazy meatsacks for not being able to find motivation for ridiculous shit like learning new languages, deadlifting 500lbs at the gym and acquiring new skills like dancing/making music/programming in their spare time while also becoming educated in university and being in full-time employment (and of course you should then also cook for yourself and clean the house by yourself because in a modern relationship a queen cannot be bothered to do so).

While men sleep without pillows or do shit like dopamine fasting to impro(o)ve themselves in a neoliberal sisyphean task the modern fronthole is a druggie who doesn't give a single fuck about anything because it doesn't have consequences for her. Nothing but hatred and contempt for this so(y)ciety at this point, everything of that should drown in our spit.

Last edited:
Women don't seem to be as self-aware as men. Even the fat ugly ones think they're hot and will aim straight for Chad Thundercock instead of someone more fitting. Puzzles me greatly as it's always talked about how women stress out over looks and stuff far more than men.

Because we live in a matriarchal soyciety

Self improvement is a meme

female SMV have skyrocketed and foids no longer have to do shit. they can be in any shape and any form and still get relationships easily
Cucks should be beaten with an iron rods.

Women don't seem to be as self-aware as men. Even the fat ugly ones think they're hot and will aim straight for Chad Thundercock instead of someone more fitting.
The fact that Chad continually rejects committing to them should be evidence enough to know that they are not on his level, yet these modern hoes never learn and keep thinking that they (deludedly) deserve him. Maybe they should try self-improving :feelskek:

Because men don't have vaginas.

Men have no inherent value unlike foids. Men are disposable and unlike in any other time in history there's a "surplus" of us, which is just a way of saying the leaders haven't sent us off to die in wars.

Men have no inherent value unlike foids. Men are disposable and unlike in any other time in history there's a "surplus" of us, which is just a way of saying the leaders haven't sent us off to die in wars.
I wish I wasn't born tbh. The fact that no one gives a shit about me is one. The fact that my purpose is to die in some war I never asked to be in is another. Having no sex and being ugly is cherry on the cake. Normies will say it's about us having no sex. But it's more about how society sees us in general. Or in this case, men in general. At least to me that is, can't believe this is how it always worked. I'm so disappointed in this world

Kek, work on yourself if you want to. Don't intellectualise too hard about LDARing though. :feelsPop:

If a man fails it’s perceived and assumed to be his fault even when it’s not — women women fail it’s still perceived and assumed to be men’s fault and women are never held accountable for fucking anything comparatively.

Men are expected to “bootstrap” while others are expected to cater to and change when women run up against trouble.

My observation’s been there’s just an inherent (or indoctrinated) bias that exists at least in western countries.

Women are sockets and men are the plugs

A plug can converted into another type of plug with an attachment easily,a socket cant.

Self-improvement should just mean to stop being over-/underweight (because these are serious health issues), working out in the gym for hours a day just to improve femoids that even fail at the task above is normal for men which is incredibly sickening (sadly, most men rarely ask the question why they should even do such a thing).

Females don't even manage to do the most basal shit, while men are called lazy meatsacks for not being able to find motivation for ridiculous shit like learning new languages, deadlifting 500lbs at the gym and acquiring new skills like dancing/making music/programming in their spare time while also becoming educated in university and being in full-time employment (and of course you should then also cook for yourself and clean the house by yourself because in a modern relationship a queen cannot be bothered to do so).

While men sleep without pillows or do shit like dopamine fasting to impro(o)ve themselves in a neoliberal sisyphean task the modern fronthole is a druggie who doesn't give a single fuck about anything because it doesn't have consequences for her. Nothing but hatred and contempt for this so(y)ciety at this point, everything of that should drown in our spit.
This

it's because REAL MEN don't complain :chad:

Unfortunately men are disposable.

because :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

and most modern "men" are too retarded to realize that it's not normal to self improve as a man just to get a pussy while the opposite isnt true.

in the past, foids actually had to make efforts or risk being a spinster. not any more. female SMV have skyrocketed and foids no longer have to do shit. they can be in any shape and any form and still get relationships easily
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Because men can impregnate 1000's of women without any major risk, while a foid can only get pregnant once after every sexual encounter with a male so she has to make it count. Thats why they always choose Chad, but thanks to the redpill and bluepill coping cucks that think you can just self improve into Chad, which is utterly false, subpar men are gaslighted into oblivion so they dont go ER (in GTA San Andreas) but the real truth is you are either born as Chad or die as a genetic failure.

Last edited:

Na da ist ja Mal jemand based.

Während du dich "selbst verbesserst , fickt eine BBW ( Fett ) Fotze einen chadlite und bekommt noch Geld dafür.

Einfach nur lol . Frauen werden nie gegaslighted oder als looser / minderwertig betittelt

Funny how that works.

If foids want Chad to commit to them they need to self-improve. If Chad won't commit and will only use them for pump and dump, it's entirely the foid's fault for not self-improving enough. They need to get hobbies, go to the gym, take more showers, and improve their personalities. Dis why u femcel, sweaty. Big yikerinos.

I'm done with self improovment myself. I self improoved enough yet there is still NO PUSSY! so FUCK IT

Its only meant for INCELS ya dumb chinkeh
Pretty boys and chads dont need self improvement