Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is rape illegal?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I mean when a woman says "rape" she merely means "sex not with a Chad." Hugging isn't illegal; Stacies may hate an incel for hugging them, but it isn't illegal.​

a hurhur durr huhuh hahaha loll

Forcefully hugging someone is illegal you dumb faggot.

Because I don't want one of you faggots shoving your cock up my ass.

I don't know. I honestly don't know.

jagged0 said:
Because I don't want one of you faggots shoving your cock up my ass.

800px_COLOURBOX3997085.jpg

Framecel222 said:

News to me. I see people doing it all the time.

Redpill Robert said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault

Kointo said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault

So you've never seen beta-male co-workers copping hugs from femoid co-workers? It may count as "sexual assault" under that, but I've seen it literally hundreds of times irl

Redpill Robert said:
So you've never seen beta-male co-workers copping hugs from femoid co-workers? It may count as "sexual assault" under that, but I've seen it literally hundreds of times irl

It's not sexual assault if they don't mind it. If you're an incel and they don't want you to touch them, then you can be charged. It's not that I agree, it's just United States law.

Redpill Robert said:

If the woman said "don't hug me" and then he did it again then it would be 100% illegal.

it's never sexual assault when chad does it.

Framecel222 said:

Unless you're holding them against their will, not letting them break free, I am pretty sure it's completely legal.

Because we live in a matriarchy.

CopingGymcel said:
Unless you're holding them against their will, not letting them break free, I am pretty sure it's completely legal.

I am not a lawyer but I don't see how you would have the right to repeatedly touch someone after they tell you to stop.

I'm going to assume this a troll thread since you dont have the serious tag next to it. I almost thought you were serious for a second.

Because your name is not chad

Framecel222 said:
I am not a lawyer but I don't see how you would have the right to repeatedly touch someone after they tell you to stop.

I am talking about hugging some once when you meet them, nobody is going to put you in jail for that. If they pull back and you respect that, you're not breaking any laws.

CopingGymcel said:
I am talking about hugging some once when you meet them, nobody is going to put you in jail for that. If they pull back and you respect that, you're not breaking any laws.

Absolutely, I'm talking about hugging someone after they made it clear that they don't want to be hugged. 

That being said, with SJWs who knows what could get you thrown in jail.

its illegal because you cant force another human to have sex with you.. male or female

Nautica1983 said:
I'm going to assume this a troll thread since you dont have the serious tag next to it. I almost thought you were serious for a second.

Oh I'm serious.

"Yeah bitches y'all ready know that I like to RAPE,
I use duct tape so roasties can't escape,
I don hesitate, when it's time to penetrate,
I don't even fucking lubricate,
I get up in dat pussy and devastate!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOBsvbbt2VA

SO that ugly males don't reproduce.

More fuel for the whiteknights @cucktears.