Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is rape almost universally viewed as worse than murder?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I was browsing r/confessions on Reddit some years ago and I came across a post where some guy literally admitted to shooting a sleeping homeless man twice in the head and running just because he hates homeless people. He said the police investigated but could not link him to the murder. He went on to say how "sorry" he was and how he's been "torn up for years" over it.

The comments were fucking appalling. They ranged from "you seem to have really changed, I wish the best for you OP. God always forgives." To "he was just some homeless junkie, don't work yourself up over it. You seem like a good person."

This guy literally admitted to cold blooded murder and nobody gave a shit. The post was obviously reported and taken down.

I remember another post on that sub where a guy admitted when he was 13 years old he groped a sleeping woman for 30 seconds and walked away. He said he has felt guilty ever since and that he was a hormone ridden teenager who couldn't control himself at the time.

Every last comment in the thread was telling him to kill himself. Telling him that he's an irredeemable monster who needs to die, some commenters even said they would kill OP themselves if they could.

I just don't really understand why that is almost universally accepted as worse than murder in most people's eyes.

Last edited:
Because of cucks.

It's not that rape is viewed as worse than murder, it's that foid victimhood is seen as noble and praiseworthy and any male accused of victimizing a foid is an irredeemable monster.
The majority of rape victims in the US are males (mostly in prison and pedo victims) and absolutely none of the "omuhgawd rape culture!" Beckies give one shit. They'd much rather a man get raped than a random foid be told truthfully and non-aggressively that she's overweight. That's verbal abuse against the foid, and therefore it is worse than the rape or any other injustice committed against a man, because foids are noble victims.

Can you link me the homeless thread?

I can't find it, the story may have been some guy LARPing and it was taken down. But that's not the point.

The point is that society is more willing to forgive a cold blooded murderer than some guy who groped a woman.

If you want you can go on that sub and read all kinds of threads similar to the ones I'm talking about though.