Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people act like rape is the biggest and most cruel crime possible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I was browsing r*ddit on a sub where people confess things that they have done. They were posts of legit people who murdered someone or committed arson or stabbed/beat someone the fuck up, and the comments were a mix of "that's fucked up bro" to "i probably would have done the same in that situation" to "wtf op?". But then I saw one post about a guy who raped a girl who was wearing a bikini and passed out in a club and all the comments were literally telling OP to kill himself and hang himself etc

I was browsing r*ddit on a sub where people confess things that they have done. They were posts of legit people who murdered someone or committed arson or stabbed/beat someone the fuck up, and the comments were a mix of "that's fucked up bro" to "i probably would have done the same in that situation" to "wtf op?". But then I saw one post about a guy who raped a girl who was wearing a bikini and passed out in a club and all the comments were literally telling OP to kill himself and hang himself etc
based as fuck if it was true

Because everything bad that happens primarly to women is considered the worst thing in the world

Ngl, if you were pinned down and ass raped by a jacked fag, you wouldn't like it either. "Just enjoy your ass rape, bro". Fuck that.

Ngl, if you were pinned down and ass raped by a jacked fag, you wouldn't like it either. "Just enjoy your ass rape, bro". Fuck that.
The asshole is not a sex organ.

its only rape if hes ugly. most females have rape fetishes.

Most violent crimes are generally seen a high up there in terms of cruelty. As for rape that takes place under the influence I don’t understand the hype. There are worse ways for rape to go down

Cause. A rape by an undesirable man means the man gets to possibly continue his genetic legacy. Society doesnt want that.

You're missing the point. OP says that it's strange that fucking some unconscious girl is considered to be worse than murdering another human being.

yeah because i'm male retard. i wouldn't mind getting raped by a foid.

dont know man so many things are much worse than rape tbh, also posting and admitting to doing that kind of stuff on reddit is not a good idea because of how cucked the site is, whiteknights and moralfags love reporting that shit since they have nothing better to do with their lives

it's multiple posts and looking at comments. google reddit confessions
I'll neg you.

Too lazy to google, just post link or pm.

women are gods, any crime committed against women is the worst thing that could ever happen.

Bigger crime is for man of culture to be alone, without support and inspiration of cute adorable loli waifu

Pretty much it's just that society has instilled in us that rape bad blah blah because otherwise we'd all be out raping. I mean, it's one of the more tempting crimes for some, and people would if there weren't severe social and legal consequences.

Pretty much it's just that society has instilled in us that rape bad blah blah because otherwise we'd all be out raping. I mean, it's one of the more tempting crimes for some, and people would if there weren't severe social and legal consequences.

It's really a shame, there should be a lot more rape going on but society is fucked

rape is bad though, murder is probably worse. imagine you yourself getting raped by a big black guy in your ass..

As blackpilled as we are, we should know that it isn't the act in itself that is considered bad, but moreso the fact that most of those who commit the act happen to be non-Chad or sub4 subhumans.

It has been proved many times that women have rape fetishes.

In a non-degenerated society, rape should be condemned only when it happens to a virgin girl who didn't ask anything. However, raping a slut shouldn't be illegal, it should be encouraged and the whore should pay a fine to her rapist and get 10 years of jail.

rape is bad though, murder is probably worse. imagine you yourself getting raped by a big black guy in your ass..
Ass is not the same as pussy. Would you rather get stabbed to death by south american prisoners or get fucked in the pussy if you had one?

That would be humiliating at a certain extent, but it won't kill anyboy though.

Ass is not the same as pussy. Would you rather get stabbed to death by south american prisoners or get fucked in the pussy if you had one?
women can also get fucked in the ass
That would be humiliating at a certain extent, but it won't kill anyboy though.
thats why i said murder is worse jfl

The asshole is not a sex organ.
I agree. The people most often would say about a rapist is he derserves to get raped in prison but first of all it would hurt getting raped in the ass, vaginal sex wouldn´t hurt it´s just sex secondly a man getting raped and a female getting raped can´t be compared, females are by nature attracted to being dominated by a man if the same happened to a man he would feel submissive and that would emasculate him plus anal sex would hurt where as I said vaginal sex doesn´t hurt.

women can also get fucked in the ass

thats why i said murder is worse jfl
Answer my question, reddit normgroid. Is getting stabbed to death by a gang of spics not infinitely worse than having sex? It's not just "probably" worse, faggot cuck. It's not even in the same tier of bad things.

Whiteknight faggot redditor.

Answer my question, reddit normgroid. Is getting stabbed to death by a gang of spics not infinitely worse than having sex? It's not just "probably" worse, faggot cuck. It's not even in the same tier of bad things.

Whiteknight faggot redditor.
shut up you cringe abomination im not even gonna lower my iq qrguing with a fucking retard like yourself
Only "probably"?
Would you rather get raped with no physical damage or lose one of your hands?
well im talking about a dark alley, you get beat half to death kind of rape. Not the kind of rape foids like to talk about, like getting too drunk and fucking some sub8. Jfl. So, would i like to get too drunk and fuck a dude or lose a hand? Obvious answer. Would i like to get jumped and raped in the ass in a dark alley rather than lose a limb? Idk..

Who cares what redditors think. If you're low inhib enough to rape a dumb whore at a club then Tyrone's girlfriend's husband telling you to rope is nothing.

Because historically and men still think so in a moral sense, women were a protected class.
What distinguishes a noble man of your tribe from a monster was that he protected the women of his tribe.

Added to that, rape also taints a woman. You make her worth less. She will have mental problems. She might no longer be a virgin. She might get a kid.

And lastly, this allows the rapist to procreate and continue his lineage. Murdering someone is one thing, but this keeps the line of the criminal going.

Now imo raping someone means to have sex with them violently against their will. Not modern bullshit, where even touching a woman inappropately is rape or convincing a woman to have sex with you is rape.
There are legit crazy women out there, that think PUA is some kind of magic that makes you undeservedly sleep with women. They think its like magic or something. Absolutely mental.

well im talking about a dark alley, you get beat half to death kind of rape. Not the kind of rape foids like to talk about, like getting too drunk and fucking some sub8. Jfl. So, would i like to get too drunk and fuck a dude or lose a hand? Obvious answer. Would i like to get jumped and raped in the ass in a dark alley rather than lose a limb? Idk..
Well OP brought up the example of a girl being drunk and unconscious.
Anyway, if even the worst kind of rape is arguably on the level of losing one limb, that means it's several levels below murder isn't it

Well OP brought up the example of a girl being drunk and unconscious.
Anyway, if even the worst kind of rape is arguably on the level of losing one limb, that means it's several levels below murder isn't it
worst kind of rape is worse than losing a hand lol, traumatization and shame form gettong raped >>>> losing a hand. What kind of man gets raped bro?

Because everything bad that happens primarly to women is considered the worst thing in the world

If a man gets raped it is comedy. If a woman gets raped then the worst thing possible has happened to her. Rape is only a big deal cause foids make it a big deal. Their vagina is where they place all their self worth so of course they are going to think that rape is the highest crime.

worst kind of rape is worse than losing a hand lol, traumatization and shame form gettong raped >>>> losing a hand. What kind of man gets raped bro?
You said "Idk" so I assumed it was a hard cookie for you. You're pretty confusing bro
Pick which of the following is the worst: get raped (violently but no permanent body damage) / lose both legs / lose both arms / lose hearing

You said "Idk" so I assumed it was a hard cookie for you. You're pretty confusing bro
Pick which of the following is the worst: get raped (violently but no permanent body damage) / lose both legs / lose both arms / lose hearing
the "Idk?" was more a bit of miscommunication bc i assumed you would agree with me, permanent body damage actually isnt as bad as being traumatized, anxiety ridden and shamed for life. that's just my opinion

the "Idk?" was more a bit of miscommunication bc i assumed you would agree with me, permanent body damage actually isnt as bad as being traumatized, anxiety ridden and shamed for life. that's just my opinion
lmao no bro, I'd rather get raped than lose even my non-dominant hand tbh.
Should I assume that you think that rape is worse than losing hearing (or maybe even eyesight) then?

Because violence against women is seen on the same level of violence against small animals. Also since rape is seen as a animalistic thing that can't be justified, unlike murder. People can rationalize murder all day long and to clean their hands of guilt, but there isn't much to rationalize about rape.

yeah because i'm male retard. i wouldn't mind getting raped by a foid.
The equal would be raped by a 150kg landwhale hambeast foid.

Still far less than murder but you know how evolution works, the killing of sub6 males don't matter and never mattered back in tribe times.

This was internalized by everyone who isn't a sub6 male.

In other words all foids(already 50% of population) and above6 males (40% of males who gets to reproduce).

70% of population doesn't care biologically and instinctively about sub6 males.

Last edited:
Living a sexless life without love is worse than rape.

Yes I've always found that strange.

Why do we have a sex offender registry, but no murderer registry? No thief registry?

Why are serial killers adored and admired by millions of women, but if some drunk guy smacks a womans butt without consent he is universally viewed as an irredeemable monster?

Why is Ted Bundy considered an idol for millions of fucked up foids, but those same woman look at Brock Turner like he's a demon straight from hell?

I don't know. I simply don't know. Normie logic escapes me.

lmao no bro, I'd rather get raped than lose even my non-dominant hand tbh.
Should I assume that you think that rape is worse than losing hearing (or maybe even eyesight) then?
eye sight no way, you literally need that. a hand? sure i can robothandmax. All im getting at is you're using semantics to try to find an even ground/win, which this isn't about winning an argument its about establishing that rape (actual rape) is bad, and on the same level as the bad crimes

eye sight no way, you literally need that. a hand? sure i can robothandmax. All im getting at is you're using semantics to try to find an even ground/win, which this isn't about winning an argument its about establishing that rape (actual rape) is bad, and on the same level as the bad crimes
How's it "semantics", do you even know what the word means? I'm trying to estabilish some common ground and show that rape, even in its most vile form, isn't anywhere close to being as bad as murder. If you don't want to discuss it or aren't open to changing your opinion you can just say so instead of weaseling out and putting some sort of made up blame on me.

It is not rape if you are Chad.

Anything that happens to women negatively and caused by an ugly man is the worst thing that has happened to them. They would rather get raped by Chad than breathe the same air as an incel.

How's it "semantics", do you even know what the word means? I'm trying to estabilish some common ground and show that rape, even in its most vile form, isn't anywhere close to being as bad as murder. If you don't want to discuss it or aren't open to changing your opinion you can just say so instead of weaseling out and putting some sort of made up blame on me.
how is that weaseling out? we are literally arguing about an opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back