Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is race such a "huge" issue suddenly? And why hate white people?

S

Sub8

Greycel
Was reading this book recently "Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are" because amazon was trying to promote it.

It goes on about how the author searched "I hate black people" in google trends and acts like the results show this is a huge issue in America, and how there's millions of search results for this phrase. When in fact, google trends doesn't show often the phrase is searched, only it's relative change over time. And the phrase has been trending down since it started, but the author tries to make it seem like racism is why Donald Trump as elected.

I searched the term "I hate white people" in google trends myself and no surprise it's just as prevalent as "I hate black people", but some how only racism in one direction is ever mentioned, even in "data science" book.

Fox news has always had a bias against black people in showing crimes with black perpetrators more often. Or maybe they had a bias towards accurate reporting as black people commit most crimes, but every other news outlet has a massive bias against white people. If they have to choose between reporting on the worst thing a black person did for the day, say rape and murder a woman, and the worst thing a white person did for the day, say ask for to see a black person's ID badge when he and his friends are acting loud and rowdy in a private exclusive place, they will always report on what the white person did. Like seriously, what's worse, hurting some one's feelings or raping and killing?

People enforcing rules like dress code against black people that are trying to get into a restaurant, deemed racist. Like seriously, follow the fucking dress code. How is this news? How is this racist? Should black people be exempt from all rules? Is this what the media is pushing? How is this a bigger story worth reporting on than the woman who was shot in the head for saying "all lives matter", a statement that every one should agree on.

And then there's critical race theory, the theory that minorities and women make less on average because of racism and sexism being pushed like crazy. A theory that literally just creates sexism, racism, and division wherever it's pushed. No, most people aren't racist. Resumes with ghetto names don't do as well as resumes with normal names doesn't prove racism, only proves people realize that ghetto low iq children often wind up like their ghetto parents. And no, ghetto is not secret racist code word for "black". Assuming that is racist. Culture does not equal race, and the idea that it does is racist bullshit.

-------------------------

Anyways, where does all this societal bullshit come from? Is it Russia/China propaganda, trying to divide us, or weaken us from within? If you think it's "The Jews" then why?

I can't be the only one noticing all this shit.

That's true.
People categorize every one based on looks :blackpill:
the average white has a higher smv than any other race

the average white has a higher smv than any other race

For men. But men of all races prefer Asian women.

Yes but there is obviously racial bias in data and that shouldn't decide treatment so the endeavour of fairness in algorithms is pretty logical

It's funny how this hate whitey stuff isn't even a thing outside American and maybe western europe

my grandparents didn't have any "white privilege" living under communism, lol

Yes but there is obviously racial bias in data and that shouldn't decide treatment so the endeavour of fairness in algorithms is pretty logical
True, as long as the algorithms are really fair, having taken CRT or feminism classes may be correlated with a particular race or gender but could still be a massive red flag for causing problems in the work place for example.

I wouldn't be quick to say there's obvious racial bias in data, because races on average make very different day to day life choices so they have very different outcomes on average, having nothing to do with racism, but writing algorithms to not have racial or gender bias is a good thing, as long as it's not inadvertently just racism against white people or sexism against men to try and balance outcomes when average behavior and choices of different groups do not warrant average balanced outcomes.

Maybe if the dickless white race stood up for itself every time some self-worshipping minority oinked the word racist for more gimme-dats, maybe Whites wouldn't be a joke globally like they are now?

Because they are jealous and want to be white. This is coming from an ethniccel.