Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is r9k on 4chan filled with people who have had sex but still hate their life?

S

Snaskdanne

Banned
-
Like how?
If you are a normie or a late bloomer and above, you will and have had sex at some point, it is that simple. And they go on r9k of all boards on 4chan and they just sit there.
If you have had sex your life COULD be really good. The question is how they fucked it up so hard in other aspects of life and then do not understand that they had the resources for it to work out SINCE they had sex. Sex is the ultimate proof of validation that it CAN WORK for you.
Ive tried making threads there asking why they failed or are failed normalfags but they just lash out. It is almost as if those kind of people come out of the woodwork aslong as you mention sex being something great or a proof of validation at all. I guess they feel hurt by have failing so hard.
As a 30 khv myself I feel like Im more accomplished than these people just because I know that if I had a loving gf my life would be almost 100% complete.

mIq8yCa.png

:p

It didn’t used to be this way, I stopped browsing years ago because it got worse and worse as the incels were driven out by the hordes of trannies and BBC posters

JFL at taking those faggots seriously

That's what happens when you don't gatekeep. That's also why there's a 24/7 fag thread, BBC posters, e whores looking for attention, and trannies on the board too.

Either larpers or failed normies who got one body, people need to realize a body or two isn't slaying it's barely making it

Everyone hates virgins and they think they are better than us just for having sex.

4chan is as bad as reddit rn

That's what happens when you don't gatekeep. That's also why there's a 24/7 fag thread, BBC posters, e whores looking for attention, and trannies on the board too.
It's scary how fast it got co-opted. This is why you never let normies and especially foids into your community, and the lower profile the community has, the better. Doesn't matter how much the normies and foids try to fit in. They can never relate to the actual community.

That's what happens when you don't gatekeep.
Intelligence is learning from your own mistakes. Wisdom is learning from the mistakes of others.

The wise seek gatekeeping, because by the time you're learning from your own mistakes, it is already too late.

4chan is as bad as reddit rn
This. 4chan has pretty much become a shell of its former self and it’s honestly depressing to see:feelsbadman:. All the oldfags are pretty much gone, and only normies and troons are left.:fuk:

I have a friend who's a fat autist but he goes for really low tier women on dating and fetish sites. He's had a few girlfriends and multiple hookups. Nothing to brag about but he's a few steps up above us. He mainly goes for fat girls who are furries or who are really trashy lol. He said he hasn't had any since the pandemic happened though.
He lost his virginity, at i think 22?
But he said he is still as autistic as beforehand. And still does awkward dumb shit sometimes. He used to browse 4chan for years on end but he ended up stopping.
You can still be a loser and have sex a few times he says. I believe him, but he's still SLIGHTLY less of a loser than you or me. :feelsseriously:

Jfl I'm an r9k refugee too. Wonder how many robros are on this site :feelsLSD::smonk::smonk:

I honestly hate myself for not jumping this forum sooner:feelsbadman: R9k is an absolute shithole now.

Jfl I'm an r9k refugee too. Wonder how many robros are on this site :feelsLSD::smonk::smonk:

I honestly hate myself for not jumping this forum sooner:feelsbadman: R9k is an absolute shithole now.
:worryfeels: There are so many bad people, disgusting people, and failed normies who have sex from time to time on there.
Like some people here are jaded as fuck but atleast there is a reason. Some people like me understand the blackpill fully and do not really hate women despite that.
Fine, I have a bleak view of life, while still tending to other parts of life that isnt relationships and doing my best while still not even coming close to have a relationship.
While these "robots" on r9k, or "outcasts" on 4chan are just weed smoking low IQ retards who fail at so many things, but still manage to get some pussy even if its just once in their teenage years or whatever.
Like they are objectively more stupid as a person and reckless with their oppertunities and also are the people who say "Pussy isnt everything" as an argument VS everything we discuss here.
Ofc it isnt "everything" when all you have gotten was a fat landwhale who didnt like having sex with you but did it anyway. Idk what kind of cope that is really :feelsseriously:

Take away sex on the regular for every normal person in the world outside of this forum and 4chan and we would see a collapse faster than you could say: "ITS OVER". :feelshaha:

Same reason this place is filled with those very same people, they want attention and want to fit into a edgy online group and think incels is that.

4chan was ok circa 2017
Anything after:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

This. 4chan has pretty much become a shell of its former self and it’s honestly depressing to see:feelsbadman:. All the oldfags are pretty much gone, and only normies and troons are left.:fuk:
I've read somewhere data reddit and 4chan share a large pool of user base. Pretty much tell you about the current state of le 4reddit :feelsclown:

r9k turned into backup /b/ and /soc/. It's for 4-7 looking normie teens now that feel mogged by Chadlite+ and cry the blackpill all day. 4chan is a shithole anyway, avoid it.

I just dont know where to go anymore. The last weekend i have almost stopped checking out 4chan or this forum because I just cannot get anyone to relate to me.
I had a period this last summer of trying to understand reddit and their 30+FA and Virgin sub-reddits.
Reddit is just a game with a streamlined meta. You could say 4chan is the same in that regard, I dont know why I haven't seen it before.
You can only get upvotes or even the light of day on reddit only if you follow the narritive.
On 4chan there are atleast a chance you get heard but it has definitely devolved atleast alittle bit the last 5 years or so.
My theory is that people online want actually just to sit inside their bubbles. It's a paradox because in real life you cannot be open with anyone and now online there are limited place left where you speak freely and those few that are left are using mechanics that push sheep mentality still.
Young people cannot relate to me and are too edgy and older people like myself just want to go on repeat and don't want to listen to anything new.
Imagine if people were forced to use their real face on here. Never mind the CIA, they wouldn't have to do anything, the sheep here alone would bully any minority of half good looking people or good looking people out of a forum that is dedicated to virginity. This place would die by its own accord or become a real hell hole.
I could talk about my life without mentioning my stats but after a while people wonder why I'm a virgin. I don't wanna mention my looks but instead I wanna talk about nurture and life choices which matter more for me personally. No one will understand because once they figure out my stats they just discard me.

On reddit they understand that you could be good looking and virgin but on reddit they discard me instead when I talk about how I see life (philosophy, what I want from a relationship, view of women, etc)

There is no winning online just losing. Pretending you are fitting in just like real life.

There are people like me who understand the blackpill, especially about looks. I'm good looking myself and I didn't know until the blackpill info hit and my adult life started so I was forced to be around people who reinforced the evidence for me. Despite that I'm still a virgin because of autism-like traits but don't have autism.
Blackpill is about alot more though.
The only sane person and "community" is IncelTV and some other small blackpill channels (usually black people talking to a camera in a car for so reason lol).

Imagine the fucking struggle.

Last edited:
I didn't read but scortcels also have sex, you could have sex with a 2 or a very drunk girl and the next morning you run away or you never see her again. Having gf =/ having sex

They probably failed to make their sex partner cum while having sex. Or just terribly suck at it. Better to wizardmaxx than have sex only to fail at it.

Do you ever still use r9k? I still sometimes use it albeit filtering every single troon, racebait etc post. This site is also pretty shit sort of. I might just move to wizchan

They are larpers, anyone who even heard of 4chan or 8chan never had sex with a woman.

I didn't read but scortcels also have sex, you could have sex with a 2 or a very drunk girl and the next morning you run away or you never see her again. Having gf =/ having sex

XD

I have a friend who's a fat autist but he goes for really low tier women on dating and fetish sites. He's had a few girlfriends and multiple hookups. Nothing to brag about but he's a few steps up above us. He mainly goes for fat girls who are furries or who are really trashy lol. He said he hasn't had any since the pandemic happened though.
He lost his virginity, at i think 22?
But he said he is still as autistic as beforehand. And still does awkward dumb shit sometimes. He used to browse 4chan for years on end but he ended up stopping.
You can still be a loser and have sex a few times he says. I believe him, but he's still SLIGHTLY less of a loser than you or me. :feelsseriously:
If I could fuck furry chicks on the regular, I'd go back to university and get a career, fix my life etc. I'm no standardcel