Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is r9k considered an incel board?

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★★
Its full of foids and normies with girlfriends, browsing there for 2 seconds has me raging my ass off and all the normialfaggots

To make matters worse there are a bunch of ethic foid fetishism threads and anons gushing over the ethic foids attention whoring in the threads , its somehow worse than /b/

I think it was a board for losers before and it got invaded. Idk I never used 4chan.

@Pixycel tagging you because you're the only one I know who used these forums quite a lot.

normies are obsessed with incels for some reason

It used to be, isn’t anymore. It’s the weenie hut junior of incel boards

trannies, fags, and cc/lolcow females ruined the board. it used to be a decent place, a long time ago

It's not anymore. Like most of 4chan nowadays it's full of normies

Lol it's not. Only retarded normies that took over the site think it's a incel board even though r9k is full of normies themselves. God damn no one even uses any word correctly anymore, that's how we get every fucking braindead zoomer and millenial saying literally to everything.

ALl the shitty attention seeking thots on there, all the simps and all the normie sex havers plague that shit. It was already bad enough back then. You're torturing yourself if you still use r9k. :feelsbadman:

I'm honestly not sure. /r9k/ used to be for lonely men (and attention whores) to congregate, but now, browsing /r9k/ these days genuinely puts me on the verge of sperging out, throwing everything in my room, and punching holes in my wall. Going on that pozzed board is so rage inducing. Nowadays, it's just tranny shit, BWC/BBC threads, attention seeking whores, attention seeking whores obsessing over Chads, faggots who tell stories about themselves having sex with girls, and much more. Oh yeah, and if you go on /r9k/ these days and talk about incels in a positive light or talk about yourself being an incel, you will be instantly criticized. I remember just five or six years ago, when you could have went on /r9k/ and talked about being lonely and incel in peace without some screeching normalfaggots soying out.

Last edited:
Its full of foids and normies with girlfriends, browsing there for 2 seconds has me raging my ass off and all the normialfaggots

To make matters worse there are a bunch of ethic foid fetishism threads and anons gushing over the ethic foids attention whoring in the threads , its somehow worse than /b/
Anyone normies dislikes is now an incel that's why

It was pretty much an incel board when it was first created or at very least a place for "losers", with the occasional sex haver post since it wasn't gatekeeped because the only rule was "be original". normalfags started to flood in after the board got popular and it was all downhill from there. BBC spam, tranny threads, E whores looking for attention, random ass discord drama, sex havers contently bragging, ect.
I think it was a board for losers before and it got invaded. Idk I never used 4chan.

@Pixycel tagging you because you're the only one I know who used these forums quite a lot.
thanks for the tag bhai

Last edited:
I only noticed straight up normie posting constantly in the past year or so. Now it's just anonymous edgy reddit or facebook.

I liked it 5-6 years ago. There was some semblance of shared experience, for ostrazised men. Now it’s all teasing and normie bullshit. Many children and toilets I guess. Quite a shame.

Hasn’t been for 7 years
View attachment 584569

I used to call that board my home, I am now disgusted by what it has become. /r9k/ teaches us the importance of gatekeeping. If you do not protect your board, normies will infiltrate and bastardize its corpse.
:yes: This is also why libertarian themed forums always go to shit.