Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is r/aspergers so cringe and bluepilled?

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★
I hate r/aspergers. Any post by a man with dating problems is downvoted to oblivion. I just saw one about "why do aspie women want NT" with 0 upvotes and 100s of comments lecturing him about it .( I didn't actually read it but I'm sure that's what it was). Any critique about being a true asperger is shut down, or banned like myself. Corny posts about special interests, or random bullshit nobody cares about.

I have a personal beef with this subreddit because years ago when I didn't much real life experience I took the virtue signaling and toxic positivity as an indicator of the real world. There is zero reason to be upbeat or bluepilled as an aspie man and you should shun those that are.
Fuck r/aspergers. You are the reason I'm posting here and not on your shitty reddit.

Based redditcel

Autistic with asbeger and ugly, OVER

ATTRACCCCCCCTIVE WITH ASSBURGERS LIFE ON GODMODE AND EVEN KRATOS CANT FUCKING OFF YOU YOU WILL BE LOVED BY EVERY LIVING ORGANISM EXISTING, ITLL BE LIKE WAKING UP TO PURE BLISS EVERY FUCKING DAY MANGS, FUCK,

Autism is a spectrum, thus you get a ton of normies and self-identifying autists who almost all identify with liberal/leftist politics posting on that subreddit. Plenty of people there talking about their wives and husbands and trying to lecture other users on how to be normal. That is no place for those of us who do not align with their interests or lived experiences. Pay them no mind. Very few places on the internet you can voice your concerns without condemnation, even on so-called based 4chan.

Autism is a spectrum, thus you get a ton of normies and self-identifying autists who almost all identify with liberal/leftist politics posting on that subreddit. Plenty of people there talking about their wives and husbands and trying to lecture other users on how to be normal. That is no place for those of us who do not align with their interests or lived experiences. Pay them no mind. Very few places on the internet you can voice your concerns without condemnation, even on so-called based 4chan.
Is autism linked to poverty?

According to the report, households of children with ASD experience higher levels of poverty, material hardship and medical expenses than households of children with other special health care needs.9. jun. 2020

And then the kid will be a low wage wagie eventually, I suffered this fate, From 15 to 21

Is autism linked to poverty?

According to the report, households of children with ASD experience higher levels of poverty, material hardship and medical expenses than households of children with other special health care needs.9. jun. 2020

And then the kid will be a low wage wagie eventually, I suffered this fate, From 15 to 21
Makes sense. Being autistic presents unique challenges that bear out into adulthood, from lack of career opportunities to behavioural/developmental issues that make working in a NT social environment hell/incompatible. Having your child diagnosed as autistic is essentially life's way of telling you that you are raising a defective product.

There is zero reason to be upbeat or bluepilled as an aspie man
yes, aspergers were supposed to be outcasts and despise neurotypicals, i saw nt-hate/normie-hate posts in r/aspergers a few times, those were from years ago

I hate r/aspergers. Any post by a man with dating problems is downvoted to oblivion. I just saw one about "why do aspie women want NT" with 0 upvotes and 100s of comments lecturing him about it .( I didn't actually read it but I'm sure that's what it was). Any critique about being a true asperger is shut down, or banned like myself. Corny posts about special interests, or random bullshit nobody cares about.

I have a personal beef with this subreddit because years ago when I didn't much real life experience I took the virtue signaling and toxic positivity as an indicator of the real world. There is zero reason to be upbeat or bluepilled as an aspie man and you should shun those that are.
Fuck r/aspergers. You are the reason I'm posting here and not on your shitty reddit.
Yeah, they also hate incels to their core despite being incels themselves (except for the women of course)

all of leddit is cringe and bluepilled