Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is prostitution so expensive?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I wouldn't have a problem paying a girl $5 or maybe $10 to fuck me. But in reality they charge like $300 for 5 minutes? It blows my mind that even cam girls or e-thots can make tens of thousands of even millions of dollars and they don't even have to fuck. They just sit in front of their camera and masturbate for 5 minutes to make my monthly income. Even these whores on Twitch are making millions and they don't even take their clothes off or do anything sexual. It's disgusting that women are basically handed a lottery ticket at birth just because they were born female.

The answer is somewhat in your own posting. Why have sex with disgusting, unattractive men like us and endure so much mental trauma when they can make that same amount or even more being an e-thot, posting on onlyfans, showing cleavage on streams, and not have to touch us beta males. Foids overvalue themselves too which is why they charge alot also

I wouldn't have a problem paying a girl $5 or maybe $10 to fuck me. But in reality they charge like $300 for 5 minutes? It blows my mind that even cam girls or e-thots can make tens of thousands of even millions of dollars and they don't even have to fuck. They just sit in front of their camera and masturbate for 5 minutes to make my monthly income. Even these whores on Twitch are making millions and they don't even take their clothes off or do anything sexual. It's disgusting that women are basically handed a lottery ticket at birth just because they were born female.
If you're going to places that cost 300$ for 5 minutes you're a retard

Ngl... if the prices were that low I'd probably stay away from it.

I think 100-200 for a night is reasonable. But this 250/hr bullshit is insane.

I'm sure foreign cels can confirm, but a big reason it's expensive in the US is the laws. If it was legalized it would be a lot cheaper since there's plenty of competition and unlike the illegal ones... they know we can't report them because COPS.

Exactly, is sex really more important than money itself?
Marriage for the woman is to become a man's sex object, and marriage for the man is a women's atm machine

Call me cucked all you want, but if I ever get ascended and find out I got cucked by someone, I'm gonna become a pimp and keep my wife as an atm machine,
Uno reverse card, and besides, Women don';t really know wtf they're doing in life, they exploit the masses for what they are

I don;t see anythign wrong into turning someone like Amouranth into a hoe and getting their fair share of say... 90/10% of the money.

Virgin for life

Because they know retards will still give them the money.

Inflation of female value.

Because they know retards will still give them the money.

If only men weren't so fucking stupid, there was a time where women were once altruistic

But that died when Eve ate an apple, so yeah, thx Eve

The reason why anything is priced at a certain value is always due to Supply Demand Dynamics

So you can blame the millions of beta simps around the world who have driven up the value of a foid

The answer is somewhat in your own posting. Why have sex with disgusting, unattractive men like us and endure so much mental trauma when they can make that same amount or even more being an e-thot, posting on onlyfans, showing cleavage on streams, and not have to touch us beta males. Foids overvalue themselves too which is why they charge alot also

Basic human interaction is being commodified

Feminism has inflated the supply cost, but demand is a big part of the problem. Rich simps are willing to blow big money for starfish sex for 1 hr. If I was born a foid you can bet id also wring as much money as I could from simplords.

Simps should stop simping. It gets increasingly absurd to see e-thots make thousands of buxx sitting in front of a cam.
Check my sig, don't pay them nuffin. Ain't worth it.

Although you're only receiving service for the duration of time it takes to reach orgasm, for the whore it might be the only work she does for the day, and she has travel costs, and hazard pay for the health and legal risks involved. In the past some of this was made more efficient and unionized through pimps or using whore houses. But now most of these services have been decentralized (less efficient).

This, I personally think it's a sexual market "bubble" that somehow still hasn't burst yet. The average SMV of women has been drastically inflated past what they're actually worth (which, in reality, is actually decreasing!) - and that extends to both the dating market and prostitution. Also, who knows, the bubble may never burst - like you said, if simps are willing to give thousands of dollars to Twitch thots that don't even take anything off, then there may be no limit to the inflation of women's collective SMV. But if it does pop, watching all of those thots go broke will be hilarious.

Where I live regular price is 100€ per hour.

They charge the maximum amount men are prepared to pay. Also they don't particularly like it (with you), it's like how much would some have to pay you to slap you across the face? You wouldn't do it for $5, $100 you might.

Supply and demand.

They will charge however much people are prepared to pay.

Personally I've never paid more than £400 (roughly $530) per hour.

Because the only option we have is death.

sex is the most enjoyable thing for us and the most disgusting thing for them. The more mind boggling question is how e-thots are making so much money.
Supply and demand.

that's expensive as fuck

I wouldn't have a problem paying a girl $5 or maybe $10 to fuck me

giphy.gif

This is legit one of the most retarded things I've ever read on this forum

You want a bitch to let you (a man that disgusts her) cum in her fucking throat and stretch out her asshole for the price of a fucking sandwich?

that's expensive as fuck

She was actually 8.5/10 though, a similar foid would probably cost $1200 per hour in NYC.

U.S. laws place men at a severe disadvantage in the whore market.

Supply and demand.

Sorry dude that's too damn expensive, I don't care if I'm a billionaire I'm not paying a bitch £400 for an hour, £400 for 3 hours is still a maybe, but at least its not robbery

This is exactly why I'm going to "shop around" before I decide where to live and then I'll move there

This is also why I prefer SEA and EE as options for hookercelling, and I hear the Dominican Republic is a good cheap choice too with great quality

giphy.gif

You want a bitch to let you (a man that disgusts her) cum in her fucking throat and stretch out her asshole for the price of a fucking sandwich?

Considering it’s the foids job, she gets used to it. From an economic standpoint your reply is invalid, let me explain - currently a major part of the foid population acts just like this - goes out with betas on “dates” catfishes the meal and alcohol and mostly doesn’t return with sex - “MUH FEELINGZ I CAN HAVES SEX WITH WHOM I WANT INKWELL, I JUST WAZNT FEELIN DA CONNECTION teehee”. This can be considered as prostitution too, same as OF, twitch thots, sexy secretaries etc. I think even betas and whiteknights are on to something, giving a shot at calculating 1 plus 1 and stopping donating to parasitic foids that don’t give a shit about them. Even if you disagree, this has to happen sooner or later and most parasitefoids will have to resort to regular prostitution, which will in turn lower the prices down.

giphy.gif

$5 is all a foid is worth.

JFL $10 is like getting sex for peanuts

There's chadlites and normies who spend $50 on roses before a date even began :feelskek:

Considering it’s the foids job, she gets used to it

Ok by that logic your boss can give you a pay cut, because you are used to doing your job right?

Retard logic

From an economic standpoint your reply is invalid

Your reply is invalid if you are seriously defending someone saying any human being with worth $5, slavery literally is a thing, "slavers" know the worth of a body, they price humans as items as an everyday thing, the only way someone could be worth $5 is if they are a cripple, and even then if its a woman she still wouldn't be worth that, because the value of orgasms could never be $5

Humans were spending a ton just to get fucking sugar, the pleasure of taste, and slavery was used to feed this economic venture. To price pleasure that is magnitudes greater than that at $5 is ridiculous

let me explain - currently a major part of the foid population acts just like this - goes out with betas on “dates” catfishes the meal and alcohol and mostly doesn’t return with sex - “MUH FEELINGZ I CAN HAVES SEX WITH WHOM I WANT INKWELL, I JUST WAZNT FEELIN DA CONNECTION teehee" This can be considered as prostitution too

That literally doesn't explain anything, and has nothing to do with the simple fact, that sexual pleasure is definitely worth more than 5 fucking dollars, the fact that you are trying to argue this is ridiculous. If you've paid for sex once and experienced it you know you are lying, and if you haven't you are speaking from a place of ignorance, its worth a ton more than $5

same as OF, twitch thots, sexy secretaries etc. I think even betas and whiteknights are on to something, giving a shot at calculating 1 plus 1 and stopping donating to parasitic foids that don’t give a shit about them. Even if you disagree, this has to happen sooner or later and most parasitefoids will have to resort to regular prostitution, which will in turn lower the prices down.

Yeah prices will get lower at some point, especially as prostitution becomes legal in more and more countries, but its never going to be fucking $5

To quote you:
From an economic standpoint your reply is invalid

You reply is invalid because you don't understand the simple fact that if a woman can't make a livable wage she won't sell her holes

You aren't considering the "ware and tear" factor of being a whore and the maintenance costs

If a whore has to fuck 40 guys to make $200, with all of them wrecking her holes, she won't be able to work long, she just won't, she'll quit

You really think holes don't get soar from being pounded for hours?

You really aren't thinking this through, the "retard model" that guy proposed would never work, not only is it too cheap a price, she'd have to tire herself out just to barely make a living, making the pain and indignities no longer worth it. Most whores are only whores because it pays well, why else demean yourself like that and fuck men you aren't attracted to

There's chadlites and normies who spend $50 on roses before a date even began :feelskek:

These guys are literally out here trying to make the basement dweller meme seem legit lol

Cucked laws that protect them>more leeway to do scummy shit>more degeneracy

There is a reason why old religions and cultures were so hard to them.

Ok by that logic your boss can give you a pay cut, because you are used to doing your job right?

Retard logic

Your reply is invalid if you are seriously defending someone saying any human being with worth $5, slavery literally is a thing, "slavers" know the worth of a body, they price humans as items as an everyday thing, the only way someone could be worth $5 is if they are a cripple, and even then if its a woman she still wouldn't be worth that, because the value of orgasms could never be $5

Humans were spending a ton just to get fucking sugar, the pleasure of taste, and slavery was used to feed this economic venture. To price pleasure that is magnitudes greater than that at $5 is ridiculous

That literally doesn't explain anything, and has nothing to do with the simple fact, that sexual pleasure is definitely worth more than 5 fucking dollars, the fact that you are trying to argue this is ridiculous. If you've paid for sex once and experienced it you know you are lying, and if you haven't you are speaking from a place of ignorance, its worth a ton more than $5

Yeah prices will get lower at some point, especially as prostitution becomes legal in more and more countries, but its never going to be fucking $5

To quote you:

You reply is invalid because you don't understand the simple fact that if a woman can't make a livable wage she won't sell her holes

You aren't considering the "ware and tear" factor of being a whore and the maintenance costs

If a whore has to fuck 40 guys to make $200, with all of them wrecking her holes, she won't be able to work long, she just won't, she'll quit

You really think holes don't get soar from being pounded for hours?

You really aren't thinking this through, the "retard model" that guy proposed would never work, not only is it too cheap a price, she'd have to tire herself out just to barely make a living, making the pain and indignities no longer worth it. Most whores are only whores because it pays well, why else demean yourself like that and fuck men you aren't attracted to

These guys are literally out here trying to make the basement dweller meme seem legit lol

You're simping so hard right now. Why should I have to spend a week's wages to pay for 5 minutes of a foid's time? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Politicians don't want ugly/normies
men to get cheap sex.

A sub 7 guy literally have to spend thousands of dollars every month wine and dine some landwhale roastie single mum every month to get some poonany.

Marriage for the woman is to become a man's sex object, and marriage for the man is a women's atm machine

Call me cucked all you want, but if I ever get ascended and find out I got cucked by someone, I'm gonna become a pimp and keep my wife as an atm machine,
Uno reverse card, and besides, Women don';t really know wtf they're doing in life, they exploit the masses for what they are

I don;t see anythign wrong into turning someone like Amouranth into a hoe and getting their fair share of say... 90/10% of the money.
its all fun and games until you get divorce raped

If you're going to places that cost 300$ for 5 minutes you're a retard
300$ for 5 minutes JFL, OP got literally robbed, that shit doesn't even seem real.

Usually they charge per hour.

Only chads are able to pimp women like this, she would just curve your ass and keep the money for herself.