Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is playing videogames while being ugly so condemned by society?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Seriously if good looking people do it nobody cares but how dare you ugly motherfucker play videogames and waste your time with it

Becuase if you are ugly anything you do receives negativ feedack

They just want someone to shit on, they're that desperate for getting that measly self-esteem boost.

Fucking lol. Everyone is glued to their phones and flips through the same 4 social media apps.

the evil chads spread these rumors

When a chad plays games, people see it as a social act, like he's just having a good time, etc.
when an incel plays them, they see it as him having no social life or social skills. which might often be true.

grayjedi90 said:
Seriously if good looking people do it nobody cares but how dare you ugly motherfucker play videogames and waste your time with it

Ugly to femoids/normies?

Ugly = rapist, sexist, misogynist, muh entitled, muh bad personality. etc

Fuck normies. I'd love to gas the cunts.

Every action you do as an ugly man always has a terrible outcome because of your looks. Want to finally get a part-time job? Oh wait, you have to compete with 4 other chads which means no matter how good your interview/resume is, you’re not going to get the job despite of your hard work. I was bullied throughout the entirety of high school for simply existing. All I would do is walk around minding my own business, yet I got consistently punched up just for simply walking in the same direction as the chads. And what did the women do who followed them around? Absolutely nothing. They just watched and laughed every time it happened, JFL at women being “compassionate”. I fucking hate the people in this country (I’m in shitty Chadstralia).

They shit on us ugly men if we dare to not kill ourselves after 20, everything else is an excuse.