Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is personality sprouted everywhere?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Even on here people say personality is important hence "nt theory". In a sense looksmax is less cucked due to saying its looks and not personality. When I pointed out personality didn't matter cucks here told me personality does matter and being nt also matters. When will this childish notion die?

They're autistic and probably think that they look good enough that had they not been mentally deficient that they could get girls.

The way I see it if you can't get girls as an autist you just aren't attractive enough.

They're autistic and probably think that they look good enough that had they not been mentally deficient that they could get girls.
high iq

It does come into play but only once you have passed a certain looks threshold.

No idea why no one wants to admit to being shallow. Literally everyone is.

The way I see it if you can't get girls as an autist you just aren't attractive enough.
I know a guy diagnosed with asbergers who gets foids, his secret? Being 190cm tall, above average face + nordic phenotype. The "mentalcels" refuse to admit they are ugly.

I know a guy diagnosed with asbergers who gets foids, his secret? Being 190cm tall, above average face + nordic phenotype. The "mentalcels" refuse to admit they are ugly.
high iq

I've seen people say personality matters before but its so fucking cope
No personality for your face

Looks is your personality

if you are a normie being nt will help you more than being non nt

Being able to interact with females on some level is important, but looks are an important baseline for whether or not you'll ever have a chance to talk.

"Personality" only matters so far as being autistic can hurt you, but being NT (by itself) can't help you. You need to be NT and be good looking.

And of course "personality" when it comes to being a nice guy/respecting wahmen doesn't matter at all, as we've all seen from the thousands of asshole chads who have beaten, raped, or murdered their girlfriends.

It's easier to tell people that the problem resides in something they have some control over rather than something that they have no control over.

Psychopath sadist chad>>>any of us. Proven by my brother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back