Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Is One Piece So Shit?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
I used to like that show/manga 5 years ago but now I think it's fucking shit and don't care about it anymore.

One piece is great, why u think it's shit?

I would honestly love one piece if it wasn't for the dogs shit pacing

Bluepilled horseshit with a fuck ton of repeating plotlines, forgettable characters, a fuck ton of leftist agendas + one of the main themes is that all races should live together (pure nonsense). The only based group is the Celestial Dragons.

And you can't forget. THERE ARE TROONS IN THIS SHOW.

never watched because there is too manu episodes. It seems good though. Why do you say it is bad?

Never read it, and will not touch friend power shit

Bluepilled horseshit with a fuck ton of repeating plotlines, forgettable characters, a fuck ton of leftist agendas + one of the main themes is that all races should live together (pure nonsense). The only based group is the Celestial Dragons.

Yeah makes sense, but the show is mostly about the journey and how big the world is, it's obvious to see some forgetable characters but i think i like it because i can ignore those themes haha

1697546174751.png

Luffy needs Usopp around to feel sexually aroused and get turned on by females.

never watched because there is too manu episodes. It seems good though. Why do you say it is bad?
It might good for you if it's your first time watching (you will think it's the best thing ever) but after the years go by, you will start to realize that it's actually ass.

I never liked One Piece. The art style is so weird and uncanny

One of the elders is a jew named saturn

Shounen in general got boring for me past high school— outside of its targeted demographic.

i read 12 volumes of one-piece and didnt like it, talk with some other weeb fags. got told i didnt read enough, bitch i drops other series after one volume i read 12 fucking volumes, i gave one-piece way more of a chance.

one piece is just another shonen, most fans are just the ones that grew up with it and cant let it go. but muh art-style, sure if you like it then is fine, i can look away from art style if the story is good, but is just another shonen.

Because shonen

I detest the pacing of the anime but the Manga is still a banger

I dont like the artstyle and long animes repel me.

I'll be saving because this is too accurate.

I assume you don't like shonen then.
I dont. Its hard for me to get into. I usually get bored after 12-24ep

It might good for you if it's your first time watching (you will think it's the best thing ever) but after the years go by, you will start to realize that it's actually ass.
What do you think is the best out of the Big Three?

Never heard of the band

To all the Faggots here who don't like one piece I will say one thing

FUCK YOU plus u r right but at least we get to jerk off to some high tier toilets

I used to like that show/manga 5 years ago but now I think it's fucking shit and don't care about it anymore.
I feel like the story doesn't have any depth.
It has a lot of world building but it's all quite shallow.
Also the pacing is bad.

It's basically anime slop for kids.
Older people only like it due to nostalgia.

it is dumb shit for kids

Naruto makes more sense, when everything revolves around Genetics.
Plus, the animated artwork is watchable.

Bleach being the Edgy philosophER of katanas, with the Best presentation.

Yeah makes sense, but the show is mostly about the journey and how big the world is, it's obvious to see some forgetable characters but i think i like it because i can ignore those themes haha
TowER of GOD moggs HARD in every single category.
I have been reading this webtoon since the OG days of 2013.

Got so successful, we now have the very first parts adapted to animation. Although, it Will take a while to catch up, if it ever Does.

I for One, AM more interested in the fate of D.Gray Man.

Naruto makes more sense, when everything revolves around Genetics.
Plus, the animated artwork is watchable.

Bleach being the Edgy philosophER of katanas, with the Best presentation.
Naruto drops the whole underdog stuff in Shippuden. Then it's just a shitshow of who has Hashirama cells, Mangekyou Sharingans, Rinnegans and other OP Kekkei Morais. That's how it should be since Kishimoto believes in Genetic Determinism.

Dropped it at Water Seven.

One piece is probably the hottest piece of garbage ive ever seen, no idea how normniggers like that show

That show is so boring

Naruto drops the whole underdog stuff in Shippuden. Then it's just a shitshow of who has Hashirama cells, Mangekyou Sharingans, Rinnegans and other OP Kekkei Morais. That's how it should be since Kishimoto believes in Genetic Determinism.
If ain't born with talent and luck you get fuck overd in the ninja world too bad pain called for naruto talk no justu

it's very bluepilled indeed, not to mention that is another power of friendship type of shounen ( in this case even worse than Naruto and Bleach ), not to mention that some of very badly written characters who are idolized AKA Zoro

dex4zqm-a861248e-62c7-4d5e-b244-f6dc99457746-1.png

It's some cringe shit written by 14 years old, guy has no any personality depth, just one liner machine post time skip

And his fans criticize Sasuke for being ''shallow character''

Still Pre Time Skip OP was really good, very nostalgic for me but same can be said about Naruto, Bleach...miss those times

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel
@MoggedByALoli
@niggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit

it's very bluepilled indeed, not to mention that is another power of friendship type of shounen ( in this case even worse than Naruto and Bleach ), not to mention that some of very badly written characters who are idolized AKA Zoro

It's some cringe shit written by 14 years old, guy has no any personality depth, just one liner machine post time skip

Still Pre Time Skip OP was really good, very nostalgic for me but same can be said about Naruto, Bleach...miss those times

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel
@MoggedByALoli
@niggers
I can't really comment on One Piece's quality, as I've never read the manga or seen the anime. I've never really been interested either, mostly because of the lack of lolis, if I'm being honest, and I'm not the biggest fan of its art style or the sheer length of the series, which creates a barrier for new potential readers/watchers, like me.

Worst character of OP are : Many of Nami copies/damsel of distress, YAMATO ( completely unwanted character but Oda needs a merch money from japanese coomers ), Usopp :feelsseriously:, good character pre timeskip, Oda assasinated his character post timeskip, Zoro obviously, Rat ( i'm sure somebody will know this reference ),Red haired rat is massively wanked by GODA, like when he killed in ONE blow fucking Kidd and Killer...

Best OP characters are : Blackebeard, Gol D Roger, Kidd, Buggy, Law, Aokoji and my fav straw hat character is likely is/was a Sanji but Oda ruined his character too sadly

The pacing of the anime straight up always made it unwatchable for me.
I read a bit of the manga and it was ok but I stopped 70 chapters in.

one piece, since its beginning, has been a hypemachine disguised as a story. oda is nothing more than a hype merchant that is then unable to follow up on the hype he sold to his audience. why are most characters introduced as a shiloutte before they are actually relevant? why were wano and elbaf hyped up 10 years ago? why was vegapunk hyped up 10 years ago (as a shiloutte)? why was green bull first shown as a shiloutte?

the answer to all of these is the same, to generate hype and string along the viewers.

lets take a look at the payoff of this hype: kaido was hyped for a decade as "the strongest creature in the world", yet he didnt kill a single character during wano. from this point on, the last drop of tension present in one piece was killed.

To add insult to injury, I've never met a high IQ Zoro fan. It's always beaners or niggers who like him.
Ah yes. I remember how engaged I was in Water 7. I thought like damn. This manga has depth.

If you wanna get into one piece you should avoid the anime. It's become shit ever since Toei decided to milk this cashcow for as long as possible. 10% of the show is filler, and at some point they extend shots or add unnecessary recaps just so they can keep this infinite money printer.

If you wanna get into one piece you should avoid the anime. It's become shit ever since Toei decided to milk this cashcow for as long as possible. 10% of the show is filler, and at some point they extend shots or add unnecessary recaps just so they can keep this infinite money printer.
I watched that entire thing. Wasn't too bad for a long running anime. Except for whatever the fuck Dressrosa was. Atleast it's getting remastered from what I've heard.

because it's 2 trillion episodes long

nothing that is long simply for the sake of being long is going to be good