Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is old anime superior to new anime?

Cause its not just anime, its literally everything. It's like a law of the universe that new things aren't as good as old things.

Hand drawn art is obviously superior to digital art

Cause its not just anime, its literally everything. It's like a law of the universe that new things aren't as good as old things.
Because everything new sucks. Video games and movies suck now because of feminists and sjws, and anime / manga has been in a downward spiral of quality lately as well.

I wish I could go back to the 90s (even though I wasnt born yet).

The jews did this.

Idk I feel like a lot of the same themes appear again and it gets boring for me personally.

limited ideas, copying of already existing motives, anime underwent normiefyization which lead to attidue of the creators that creating content should appeal to mainstream flock, development of the capitalistic desire to milk the western consoomers
I'm looking forward to new Bleach though ngl

it's because you didn't have furfags and autist women angry at the misogny of older anime

I think it's similar to music becoming worse on average. Back in the day you actually had to have a good plot, just like in music you had to have a good harmony/melody/etc. Nowadays you can just cram everything full with cool effects, visually amazing shit, meme-esque shit, etc. People's attention spams are worse as well.

That said, most anime is very bad, both new and old. I dropped like 90% of anime I started watching.

I think it's similar to music becoming worse on average. Back in the day you actually had to have a good plot, just like in music you had to have a good harmony/melody/etc. Nowadays you can just cram everything full with cool effects, visually amazing shit, meme-esque shit, etc. People's attention spams are worse as well.

That said, most anime is very bad, both new and old. I dropped like 90% of anime I started watching.
Music is a big one. 1960/70s was the last in decent music. Video Games becoming pozzed/getting lower quality because most titles now appeal to the cucked normalfag masses. Now those snobby fag hipsters messed up the gaming industry.

I guess it's happening to anime too. Everything is absorbedly pozzed/cucked now.

Attachments

• 1615431163529.jpg
    1615431163529.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 23
New anime is full of copy pasted shit, nothing original they just keep producing dumb isekai's

I beg to differ.

DAmn! this anime is ful of SOUL , tbh anime went to crap in the late 2000s

every modern form of entertainment is pure garbage. Everything good has already been made. Nothing fun awaits. Only more soulless cashgrabs, nostalgia bating and blatant leftist propaganda. It's time to die already.

Hand drawn art is obviously superior to digital art
This. I feel the same. 90s were the best. I'm watching Slam Dunk right now and I prefer its art over modern animes. Something about it feels real to me for some reason.

Ok boomer
Not a boomer thing. I'm about your age and I prefer old style animes. You should give it a try ngl

It because of anime become more mainstream each year, normie ruin anything they touch.

It largely depends on the artist´s decision and what are the popular things at the time.
But yeah, in terms of a quality product the past did have way more cool shit.

It largely depends on the artist´s decision and what are the popular things at the time.
But yeah, in terms of a quality product the past did have way more cool shit.
There's also the novelty aspect. It gets harder and harder to come up with something original. So each anime (or song, or tv show, or sculpture, or whatever) has to be a slightly different but crappier version of things that came before it.