Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is my voice low volume?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
legit suicide duel when your voice is quiet. I feel like Hila from H3H3

t b h :  (
b
h
. .

What's the point of posting about this if you're not gonna post a recording of your voice?

i have a deep ass voice that's low as well. literally cannot speak to people because of it.

if i don't talk for a couple days or weeks (which happens a lot), i literally lose my voice and go full autism mode when i start speaking again. what i would give to sound like the average faggot in North America tbh tbh

My voice is naturally quiet as well, it's probably because I've been taught by my peers to keep quiet as my opinions are unimportant

alsalsk said:
My voice is naturally quiet as well, it's probably because I've been taught by my peers to keep quiet as my opinions are unimportant
I relate.

It is easy as fuck to train your voice to be better. All you need is a computer, a decent microphone, and a program to payback your voice (I use audacity). I used to cringe hard as fuck whenever I heard my voice played back, but I just did voice training for about a week to get to a nicer voice. A few months ago I had to record my voice for an interview and it sounded great, I didn't even recognize it as me at first. I wasn't even trying to change my voice, I eliminated all of my vocal quirks and forced my natural speaking voice to sound pretty good.

To fix a quiet voice, you just need to make sure you are speaking from your stomach. Volume is nothing more than how much air you push through your mouth when speaking. Can test it right now. First try to make a your voice is coming from the back of your mouth while saying something. Then make it come from your stomach and it will be a lot louder and deeper, even if you are trying to whisper to yourself. Just practice speaking like this (read a book or something from across the room) for about a week and you'll be fine.

very easy to speak louder

trouble is speaking louder tends to increase stress levels, though it does also increase testosterone level which is a good thing

I'd rather have a softer voice.

I have a deep, rough voice. Combined with my limited vocabulary, slurred speech and speech impediment, it makes me sound like a dumb low trust street thug.

blackcel said:
It is easy as fuck to train your voice to be better. All you need is a computer, a decent microphone, and a program to payback your voice (I use audacity). I used to cringe hard as fuck whenever I heard my voice played back, but I just did voice training for about a week to get to a nicer voice. A few months ago I had to record my voice for an interview and it sounded great, I didn't even recognize it as me at first. I wasn't even trying to change my voice, I eliminated all of my vocal quirks and forced my natural speaking voice to sound pretty good.
To fix a quiet voice, you just need to make sure you are stomach. Volume is nothing more than how much air you push through your mouth when speaking. Can test it right now. First try to make voice is coming from the back of your mouth while saying something. Then make it come from your stomach and it will be a lot louder and deeper, even if you are trying to whisper to yourself. Just practice speaking like this (read a book or something from across the room) for about a week and you'll be fine.
Oh shit thanks I will practise

Becuase you need pussy to have a swolen vocal tone

This is the best way to spot an incel. I have the same issue. Deep voice, but quiet. It's very embarrassing that I have to repeat myself several times, because sometimes I have to mumble. My family always makes fun of me for it.

Weed said:

I edited my post to make a bit more sense because apparently I had a stroke while typing that shit.

There are a few other things you can do to improve other vocal quirks, but what I mentioned (speaking from your stomach) works for correcting a quiet voice. I'm gonna elaborate a bit on what I had to do to correct my voice to help anyone else who wants help on this issue.

I warmed up my voice by first playing this minigame: https://trainer.thetamusic.com/en/content/vocal-match

Just say "aaa" in the right note. This should be fairly easy to do if you aren't tone deaf. I did this because it helped me control the tone of my voice. I found this better than finding any specific guide because it helped me quickly identify and adjust my quirks to produce a nice sounding base tone. I then read a short paragraph of text, listen, and adjust accordingly. Wash, rinse and repeat until you consistently get something that is satisfactory. If you stop speaking after a while your voice will return to the shitty beta nerd voice that you hated at the start.

blackcel said:
Weed said:
I edited my post to make a bit more sense because apparently I had a stroke while typing that shit.
There are a few other things you can do to improve other vocal quirks, but what I mentioned (speaking from your stomach) works for correcting a quiet voice. I'm gonna elaborate a bit on what I had to do to correct my voice to help anyone else who wants help on this issue.
I warmed up my voice by first playing this minigame: https://trainer.thetamusic.com/en/content/vocal-match
Just say "aaa" in the right note. This should be fairly easy to do if you aren't tone deaf. I did this because it helped me control the tone of my voice. I found this better than finding any specific guide because it helped me quickly identify and adjust my quirks to produce a nice sounding base tone. I then read a short paragraph of text, listen, and adjust accordingly. Wash, rinse and repeat until you consistently get something that is satisfactory. If you stop speaking after a while your voice will return to the shitty beta nerd voice that you hated at the start.
Actually helps ngl. Road to normal voice.
I don't even know if my itself voice is incelish tho

Be grateful you have a comprehensible voice.

Autism, i ve noticed makes you talk too loudly or too quietly.

blackcel said:

To fix a quiet voice, you just need to make sure you are speaking from your stomach. Volume is nothing more than how much air you push through your mouth when speaking. Can test it right now. First try to make a your voice is coming from the back of your mouth while saying something. Then make it come from your stomach and it will be a lot louder and deeper, even if you are trying to whisper to yourself. Just practice speaking like this (read a book or something from across the room) for about a week and you'll be fine.

Very helpful, thank you. I'm going to actually try this. My voice sounds like a broken subwoofer and I have no excuse not to do something about it.

FACEandLMS said:
Autism, i ve noticed makes you talk too loudly or too quietly.
Holy fuck, people have always told me that I sound pretty loud voice, and just realizing what you said. Right now, I'm questioning if I have autism..

Anyways, FaceandLMS, do you believe that women have low sex drives? And crave sex less than men? A lot of incels here actually don't believe it...

idkwattodowithlife said:
Holy fuck, people have always told me that I sound pretty loud voice, and just realizing what you said. Right now, I'm questioning if I have autism..

Anyways, FaceandLMS, do you believe that women have low sex drives? And crave sex less than men? A lot of incels here actually don't believe it...

Women's sex drives IMO can be high, but they depend on:

- if they are stimulated by a guy that they find highly sexually appealing: If they see a hot guy at a party/club or if they are with their bf.
- some cyclical pattern: tied to their hormones, periods, etc.

Men's horniness is more "default", "around the clock", stimulated by the slightest thing, even if that thing is just it being 5 hours since their last fap. Women can go for weeks where they don't think about sex much and then have periods where they need it daily.

Underneath women's pickiness, lack of logical-thinking, hypoagency and hivemindedness, they are, kinda fascinating. Have you ever had a kitten and wondered what it was thinking? What it thinks of doors? Can it perceive objects on a TV screen as real, etc? That's how I feel about women. They are no longer mysterious once you become blackpilled, but they are still fascinating.  Sexbots will never replace women. 

I wish I could get one. :(

idkwattodowithlife said:

if you have to question if you have autism, you definitely have something wrong with you: be it just social anxiety or, gulp, being on the spectrum.

FACEandLMS said:
Women's sex drives IMO can be high, but they depend on:

- if they are stimulated by a guy that they find highly sexually appealing: If they see a hot guy at a party/club or if they are with their bf.
- some cyclical pattern: tied to their hormones, periods, etc.

Men's horniness is more "default", "around the clock", stimulated by the slightest thing, even if that thing is just it being 5 hours since their last fap. Women can go for weeks where they don't think about sex much and then have periods where they need it daily.

Underneath women's pickiness, lack of logical-thinking, hypoagency and hivemindedness, they are, kinda fascinating. Have you ever had a kitten and wondered what it was thinking? What it thinks of doors? Can it perceive objects on a TV screen as real, etc? That's how I feel about women. They are no longer mysterious once you become blackpilled, but they are still fascinating.  Sexbots will never replace women. 

I wish I could get one. :(

Thanks for telling me. I've also heard women orgasm more with richer men as well and it seems as if though sex is not only physical, but more, or so psychological for them. However, looks still prevail.

Men have five times the amount of sex drive than women sometimes causing them to date below their looksmatched. Yes, I even tell other incels about that women could possibly remain celibate from weeks on end, and well hardly believe.

Its also been reported that 60% of women have bisexual tendencies, most women are willing to date each other more than incels sadly.

Sexbots, may not make their way because I have a feeling a lot of women want to disable sexbots and stop them from getting into production, because they know deep down, or subconsciously that their value as a woman simply goes down. 

Yeah, once you swallow the black pill, it seems like you just have to accept women for what they are, and its definitely not in a good light.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, once you swallow the black pill, it seems like you just have to accept women for what they are

yeah, it's a joke. It's like being bought a car that you can only drive on certain days of the week, and you can't buy a new one or walk. Men are handicapped by female sexuality. That's why gay men are all about fucking - there is no woman to slow it down. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and dating. If women's sexuality were like men's, people would be having sex in the streets, at the bus stop, in the supermarket...