Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is MGTOW cucked again?

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
Well ok. I mean its not like I dont feel a certain sympathy for MGTOW so nothing against them. I am just saying they are acting as if they wouldn't care about women at all but they do.
tbh almost all men spend a good amount of time thinking about women so it's no surprise mgtows do the same shit. We've been programmed by disney to betabux for our wives and families

tbh almost all men spend a good amount of time thinking about women so it's no surprise mgtows do the same shit. We've been programmed by disney to betabux for our wives and families

Yes but MGTOW deny they do this. Incels don't. That is why I think incels are closer to reality than MGTOWs.

Yes but MGTOW deny they do this. Incels don't. That is why I think incels are closer to reality than MGTOWs.
It's all hormones man, no point in denying instinct. Seems like the older more experienced mgtows have legitimately moved on, but younger guys like us have it way worse.

It's cucked from a biological standpoint. Also most MGTOW are either Incel in denial or Average IQ and below normies who aren't aware of the virginity pill.

The only way you'll get cucked is by a non virgin, the only way you'll get screwed over by a female, is by a non virgin, the only way things will go wrong and it's the females fault, is if she's not a virgin.

If you're able to get your virgin looksmatch, you will be happy, and all the MGTOW memes fall apart regardless of the type of government you live in. The problem is because of degeneracy spreading, they're making it progressively harder and harder to do so.
That's a massive cope, I know people who were cucked by the girlfriend they had since teenhood.

No. Obesity disgusts me. I do not consider obese women when making my comments.
Like 60% of american foids are obese, makes it pretty fuckin easy to be a volcel in burgerland

MGTOW is a joke, 30% of them have GF's or are married, half of the rest 70% are cucks and the rest is delusional and stupid

That's a massive cope, I know people who were cucked by the girlfriend they had since teenhood.
Exactly. I know of a few different couples that got together when they were teens and did not last.

My cousin was with her ex husband from the time they were in 8th grade. They had their first child at 16. They got married at 18. They ended up having another child at 19. But she divorced him by the time she was 20 and now she recently got remarried to a white man (her and her ex husband are both filipino) at age 28 after 8 years of dating several different white men. My cousin is a devout Catholic too. :feelskek:

I can think of at least two other girls I knew that did not last with the boyfriends they had since high school. One of them was even lucky enough to date a tall popular Chadlite on the basketball team even though she was a 4/10 but she still broke up with him so she could go to college and be free to fuck other men.

Incels who shit on MGTOW are hypocrites or foid worshippers.

Even if there are MGTOWs who are "coping", that doesn't mean that the concept of MGTOW isn't valid. There are plenty of men are legit de facto MGTOWs who stay celibate for their entire life willingly for whatever reason. Not every man wants relationship.

I also find it comical when the same people who shit on MGTOW shit on "volcels". You need to make up your mind... Do volcels (MGTOW) exist or not?

I dont call myself mgtow but i also hobbymaxx ngl. ITs nice.

Exactly. I know of a few different couples that got together when they were teens and did not last.

My cousin was with her ex husband from the time they were in 8th grade. They had their first child at 16. They got married at 18. They ended up having another child at 19. But she divorced him by the time she was 20 and now she recently got remarried to a white man (her and her ex husband are both filipino) at age 28 after 8 years of dating several different white men. My cousin is a devout Catholic too. :feelskek:

I can think of at least two other girls I knew that did not last with the boyfriends they had since high school. One of them was even lucky enough to date a tall popular Chadlite on the basketball team even though she was a 4/10 but she still broke up with him so she could go to college and be free to fuck other men.
They will always wonder what's on the other side of the fence, nowadays the common mindset pushed by the feminist agenda is that you have to experience everything aka be a slut.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt if they were cucked, she wasn't a virgin. Regardless of what she said.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt if they were cucked, she wasn't a virgin. Regardless of what she said.
Stop coping, that's stupid. After like 10 years or more they eventually got cucked, it happens all the time.

Stop coping, that's stupid. After like 10 years or more they eventually got cucked, it happens all the time.
Only with Non Virgins. Data and Biology aren't stupid. It's ignorance/coping to think that virgins ARE like this opposed to all the data.

Only with Non Virgins. Data and Biology aren't stupid. It's ignorance/coping to think that virgins ARE like this opposed to all the data.
Wrong, according to studies they are less likely to cuck you but it doesn't mean that they won't. Sorry to burst your bubble but you will never find a study who tells you that a virgin can't cuck you so stop this nonsense and misinterpretation already.

Wrong, according to studies they are less likely to cuck you but it doesn't mean that they won't. Sorry to burst your bubble but you will never find a study who tells you that a virgin can't cuck you so stop this nonsense and misinterpretation already.
Wow a 5-11% Chance of getting cucked by a supposed "virgin" who likely lied about it. Even if we're to pretend that 5-11% actually are virgins, which Occam's Razor can easily deduce that they aren't, those are pretty good odds to me. The only one misinterpreting the data is you. I read studies/data for a hobby.

Wow a 5-11% Chance of getting cucked by a supposed "virgin" who likely lied about it. Even if we're to pretend that 5-11% actually are virgins, which Occam's Razor can easily deduce that they aren't, those are pretty good odds to me. The only one misinterpreting the data is you. I read studies/data for a hobby.
You're a fucking retard if you think that just because you're first a woman will stick to your sorry ass devotedly. No fucking study ever says that a woman will not cuck you if you are first, it makes no sense and it's idiotic. Studies just say that she is less likely to do so.

You're a fucking retard if you think that just because you're first a woman will stick to your sorry ass devotedly.
That's in fact entirely how it works.
No fucking study ever says that a woman will not cuck you if you are first, it makes no sense and it's idiotic.
No study uses these words obviously, but if you are to look at all the data, especially at biological/relationship data as a whole, you can quite easily deduce and come to the conclusion that, while fine for the sake of not completely sounding fantastical, there isn't a 100% chance, but if you actually manage to find a 100% pure virgin, and you do some very basic pairbonding, and get Married, it's as close to 100% as you are gonna get, probably in the 99.9999998...% Realm in fact.
Studies just say that she is less likely to do so.
From the most commonly cited study relating to divorce, but there are some other ones that cover, happiness, sex lives, etc, again it's only around 5-11% of Women who SELF REPORTED they got Married while they were a virgin, who initiated divorce.

Now what's more likely, especially if you're aware from an evolutionary standpoint how women have evolved to be more deceptive for survival. That, that 5-11% of Women who were unhappy and Initiated a divorce, somehow are the biggest genetic exceptions to all the data and evidence pointing to Virgins being the only way you don't get cucked in any way, OR, that these 5-11% of Women LIED about their virginity/Maybe they genuinely believed taking in the ass by Various Tyrones and Sucking 1000 Cocks somehow made them a virgin because they kept their hymen intact before marriage.

Come on dude this is Occam's Razor, it's basic Science, if we find data that seems out of place, for example this 5-11% of self reported virgins who are somehow an exception to the rule, then we can typically come up with an easy to understand reason for why that data exists, ESPECIALLY in a context like this, and the most likely answer is that they lied. There are other much less likely answers aswell of course, and maybe that makes up 1-3% of these reports, but even so...

Major bluepilled cope. All women are the same.
There is no data out there to prove anything you are saying. Just because virgins are less likely to divorce doesn't mean they never cheat or are incapable of doing it from a biological standpoint like you are claiming. Quantitative data is not enough to form a conclusion in a sociological study. You also need qualitative data. We need to look into WHY those virgins have lower divorce rates. I bet you that if the researchers were to conduct qualitative research, they would find that most of the women in the studies are religious and come from smaller cities or towns. If they are religious then it makes sense they wouldn't divorce. They have pressure from their religious communities to stay married since divorce is not allowed in many religions (catholicism, mormonism, eastern orthodox christianity, etc) and is looked down upon by most Christian sects even if it is allowed. They don't stay married because they were virgins at marriage. It's because they fear God and/or the social repercussions. But even if they do stay faithful, it's not because they were virgins at marriage, it's because it's harder to cheat when you live in a small town where rumors spread quickly. Not only that, but a small town has less Chads to choose from than a big city. Some small towns might not even have any Chads.

So maybe if you move to a small town in the bible belt you can find a wife to get married and stay married to. But don't be delusional and think she will be attracted to you and be "pair bonded" to you (pair bonding does NOT exist because humans are not monogamous by nature. Only a few species of birds pair bond for life). Maybe she'll stay married to you because she's a trad thot who wants to be a stay at home wife (i.e. wants to use you as a betabuxx) and would rather stay married to someone she is not sexually attracted to for life than have to go get a job and be independent.

Until we get some qualitative research, you cannot come to ANY real conclusions. Numbers don't mean anything without context. You coming to this conclusion is just as retarded as BLM activists saying "Look at the statistics! Blacks get shot by cops more often!!! This is proof that cops are racist and that we live in a white supremacist country!!!". But quantitative data is not enough to form a conclusion. You also need qualitative data. If the sociologists were to look into the shootings, they would discover that most of the niggers who got shot were thugs who violently resisted arrest and threatened the lives of the cops.

That's in fact entirely how it works.

No study uses these words obviously, but if you are to look at all the data, especially at biological/relationship data as a whole, you can quite easily deduce and come to the conclusion that, while fine for the sake of not completely sounding fantastical, there isn't a 100% chance, but if you actually manage to find a 100% pure virgin, and you do some very basic pairbonding, and get Married, it's as close to 100% as you are gonna get, probably in the 99.9999998...% Realm in fact.

From the most commonly cited study relating to divorce, but there are some other ones that cover, happiness, sex lives, etc, again it's only around 5-11% of Women who SELF REPORTED they got Married while they were a virgin, who initiated divorce.

Now what's more likely, especially if you're aware from an evolutionary standpoint how women have evolved to be more deceptive for survival. That, that 5-11% of Women who were unhappy and Initiated a divorce, somehow are the biggest genetic exceptions to all the data and evidence pointing to Virgins being the only way you don't get cucked in any way, OR, that these 5-11% of Women LIED about their virginity/Maybe they genuinely believed taking in the ass by Various Tyrones and Sucking 1000 Cocks somehow made them a virgin because they kept their hymen intact before marriage.

Come on dude this is Occam's Razor, it's basic Science, if we find data that seems out of place, for example this 5-11% of self reported virgins who are somehow an exception to the rule, then we can typically come up with an easy to understand reason for why that data exists, ESPECIALLY in a context like this, and the most likely answer is that they lied. There are other much less likely answers aswell of course, and maybe that makes up 1-3% of these reports, but even so...
What the fuck so according to your opinion Occam's Razor means pointing me out to a study to give your argument credibility and two minutes saying that the study is probably incorrect? I swear you must be retarded to think that there is something like a 100% chance that a woman will never cheat on you and making shitty assumptions to try to prove that even that little percentage is fake and you are 100% right. Where did you learn how to use scientific data, lol?
Also I will tell you this, feminist degenerate ideals are expontentially spreading like cancer in our society and the more years pass there less likely it will certainly be that a virgin teenage girl chooses to stay loyal to you.

Major bluepilled cope. All women are the same.
There is no data out there to prove anything you are saying. Just because virgins are less likely to divorce doesn't mean they never cheat or are incapable of doing it from a biological standpoint like you are claiming. Quantitative data is not enough to form a conclusion in a sociological study. You also need qualitative data. We need to look into WHY those virgins have lower divorce rates. I bet you that if the researchers were to conduct qualitative research, they would find that most of the women in the studies are religious and come from smaller cities or towns. If they are religious then it makes sense they wouldn't divorce. They have pressure from their religious communities to stay married since divorce is not allowed in many religions (catholicism, mormonism, eastern orthodox christianity, etc) and is looked down upon by most Christian sects even if it is allowed. They don't stay married because they were virgins at marriage. It's because they fear God and/or the social repercussions. But even if they do stay faithful, it's not because they were virgins at marriage, it's because it's harder to cheat when you live in a small town where rumors spread quickly. Not only that, but a small town has less Chads to choose from than a big city. Some small towns might not even have any Chads.

So maybe if you move to a small town in the bible belt you can find a wife to get married and stay married to. But don't be delusional and think she will be attracted to you and be "pair bonded" to you (pair bonding does NOT exist because humans are not monogamous by nature. Only a few species of birds pair bond for life). Maybe she'll stay married to you because she's a trad thot who wants to be a stay at home wife (i.e. wants to use you as a betabuxx) and would rather stay married to someone she is not sexually attracted to for life than have to go get a job and be independent.

Until we get some qualitative research, you cannot come to ANY real conclusions. Numbers don't mean anything without context. You coming to this conclusion is just as retarded as BLM activists saying "Look at the statistics! Blacks get shot by cops more often!!! This is proof that cops are racist and that we live in a white supremacist country!!!". But quantitative data is not enough to form a conclusion. You also need qualitative data. If the sociologists were to look into the shootings, they would discover that most of the niggers who got shot were thugs who violently resisted arrest and threatened the lives of the cops.
Don't think I didn't read what you said, but almost all of this is irrelevant. It doesn't matter how Christian or Orthodox a girl is. If I get Married to a very Christian girl, like maybe she's reformed and lives in a small town, but she sucked 50 Tyone Cocks, Pumped and Dumped by 100 Chads, etc it doesn't matter how Christian or what that girls philosophy is, or if she's reformed, etc. The only thing that matters is virginity.

If a girl has been brainwashed to be a Degenerate Atheist Hedonist with barely any values, but somehow, SOMEWAY she hasn't had any sexual/physical interaction with another person. That woman is more trustworthy in a relationship, than an orthodox non virgin Christian Woman.

It's not just divorce data, it's understanding how biological pairbonding, it's understanding female biology/psychology in general from an evolutionary standpoint, it's other data related to happiness, active sex lives, etc that also correlates more positively with virgins.
What the fuck so according to your opinion Occam's Razor means pointing me out to a study to give your argument credibility and two minutes saying that the study is probably incorrect? I swear you must be retarded to think that there is something like a 100% chance that a woman will never cheat on you and making shitty assumptions to try to prove that even that little percentage is fake and you are 100% right. Where did you learn how to use scientific data, lol?
I think you had a reading comprehension issue with what I wrote. Are you an ESL (English Second Language? Because that's the giving you the benefit of the doubt for why there is a comprehension issue with what i'm saying.
Also I will tell you this, feminist degenerate ideals are expontentially spreading like cancer in our society and the more years pass there less likely it will certainly be that a virgin teenage girl chooses to stay loyal to you.
Marxism, and it's derivatives "feminism" lead lower the liklihood of finding a virgin, period, but believe it or not, I would choose a virgin 100% pure virgin who was brainwashed by feminism, over a woman who claims to be a Christian traditionalist but has had multiple sexual partners, because women are very predictable, and their views typically change depending on who their partner is in the first place. They generally for the most part don't have very inherent beliefs or values, and are emotional beings.

MGTOW nowadays it's like saying "tradcuck".

The first manifesto was about "gender roles". JFL, fuck you tradcucks.

TradGTOW constantly tell that the biological divine natural godly gender role of men is to be betacucks. While I genuinely feel absolutely no interest about being a betabux, absolutely nothing, and I think that nowadays people are just replacing the "god" argument with "nature". But it's the same bullcrap.

The "gender roles" praised by MGTradcucks are anti-male, they are basically projecting their own retarded lowIQ thoughts on others. Fortunately MGTOWs are DEAD, thanks to tradcucks.

I think you had a reading comprehension issue with what I wrote. Are you an ESL (English Second Language? Because that's the giving you the benefit of the doubt for why there is a comprehension issue with what i'm saying.

Marxism, and it's derivatives "feminism" lead lower the liklihood of finding a virgin, period, but believe it or not, I would choose a virgin 100% pure virgin who was brainwashed by feminism, over a woman who claims to be a Christian traditionalist but has had multiple sexual partners, because women are very predictable, and their views typically change depending on who their partner is in the first place. They generally for the most part don't have very inherent beliefs or values, and are emotional beings.
You stupid prick I understand your post very well and I can see that you haven't addressed my point, I guess giving me random shit is easier. After all aren't you the same retard who says that space and dinosaurs don't exist? I hoped you were trolling but now I'm thinking you may just be that brainless.
The second part of your post makes no sense as well because if a woman is a Christian traditionalist she cannot have multiple sexual partners, at best you could say that she's LARPing.

You stupid prick I understand your post very well and I can see that you haven't addressed my point, I guess giving me random shit is easier
If you understood my post you wouldn't have replied the way you did. If you had basic reading comprehension skills and read my post you may have disagreed with it and come up with counters to it in a better fashion, but you clearly didn't.
After all aren't you the same retard who says that space and dinosaurs don't exist? I hoped you were trolling but now I'm thinking you may just be that brainless.
Cringe and bluepilled
The second part of your post makes no sense as well because if a woman is a Christian traditionalist she cannot have multiple sexual partners, at best you could say that she's LARPing.
Being a Christian Traditionalist is not some Inherent Trait, some of these people become Christian Traditionalists, or at least claim to be so after they were degenerates. I'm pretty sure the term is "Born Again Christians" There are many so called Christian women who are whores, maybe the majority of Christian women. I don't really agree that they're Christian either, but i'm sure some of them do, and also sure if they're not a Christian, or at least don't identify as a Christian and maybe identify is not very religious, atheist, agnostic, the odds of them being a whore are MUCH MUCH MUCH higher, even so, if you somehow managed to find a non religious true virgin woman, altho it may be extremely hard, I would still take the virgin brainwashed atheist feminist, over the ex slut who identifies as a trad christian, because I can MAKE the brainwashed atheist feminist a trad christian, a REAL one, after some proper pair bonding, and the odds of her leaving me will basically become null because of the fact she is a 100% virgin.

If you understood my post you wouldn't have replied the way you did. If you had basic reading comprehension skills and read my post you may have disagreed with it and come up with counters to it in a better fashion, but you clearly didn't.
And again no argumentation whatsoever, just the usual Cuckservative bullshit "teehee you can't speak English you illiterate Mexican alien."
Cringe and bluepilled
You are with your Bible freak stuff.
Being a Christian Traditionalist is not some Inherent Trait, some of these people become Christian Traditionalists, or at least claim to be so after they were degenerates. I'm pretty sure the term is "Born Again Christians" There are many so called Christian women who are whores, maybe the majority of Christian women. I don't really agree that they're Christian either, but i'm sure some of them do, and also sure if they're not a Christian, or at least don't identify as a Christian and maybe identify is not very religious, atheist, agnostic, the odds of them being a whore are MUCH MUCH MUCH higher, even so, if you somehow managed to find a non religious true virgin woman, altho it may be extremely hard, I would still take the virgin brainwashed atheist feminist, over the ex slut who identifies as a trad christian, because I can MAKE the brainwashed atheist feminist a trad christian, a REAL one, after some proper pair bonding, and the odds of her leaving me will basically become null because of the fact she is a 100% virgin.
A Born Again Christian woman who used to whore around can become a Christian wife according to our religion but it would require her to stop whoring around and repent from her old ways, if she keeps doing it the transition never even happened for real to begin with.
I do agree that the pairbonding chance of a virgin brainwashed by feminist are higher than those of your average non-virgin Christian or Born Again Christian woman but I disagree that they will basically be null without a society that stigmatizes sluttery. It is inconceivable for me to place so much faith in women.

Don't think I didn't read what you said, but almost all of this is irrelevant. It doesn't matter how Christian or Orthodox a girl is. If I get Married to a very Christian girl, like maybe she's reformed and lives in a small town, but she sucked 50 Tyone Cocks, Pumped and Dumped by 100 Chads, etc it doesn't matter how Christian or what that girls philosophy is, or if she's reformed, etc. The only thing that matters is virginity.

If a girl has been brainwashed to be a Degenerate Atheist Hedonist with barely any values, but somehow, SOMEWAY she hasn't had any sexual/physical interaction with another person. That woman is more trustworthy in a relationship, than an orthodox non virgin Christian Woman.

It's not just divorce data, it's understanding how biological pairbonding, it's understanding female biology/psychology in general from an evolutionary standpoint, it's other data related to happiness, active sex lives, etc that also correlates more positively with virgins.

Keep coping. Even virgins want chad.

And again no argumentation whatsoever, just the usual Cuckservative bullshit "teehee you can't speak English you illiterate Mexican alien."
You are with your Bible freak stuff.
Not an argument
A Born Again Christian woman who used to whore around can become a Christian wife according to our religion but it would require her to stop whoring around and repent from her old ways, if she keeps doing it the transition never even happened for real to begin with.
I do agree that the pairbonding chance of a virgin brainwashed by feminist are higher than those of your average non-virgin Christian or Born Again Christian woman but I disagree that they will basically be null without a society that stigmatizes sluttery. It is inconceivable for me to place so much faith in women.
Most women who identify as Christian still are whores, but I would still say the chance of virgin cheating on you is basically void and null if you pairbond/get married.
Keep coping. Even virgins want chad.
She might prefer if I was Chad, but because she's a virgin and we pairbond she wouldn't actually seek it out. This is the only way to gurantee this.

Not an argument

Most women who identify as Christian still are whores, but I would still say the chance of virgin cheating on you is basically void and null if you pairbond/get married.
Yeah not an argument, just a straw man. Btw the chance of being cucked is only almost null if law forbids her to use the internet and severely punishes cheaters.

I think Brendio is nearer to being right on the above. From anecdotal evidence, JBF has some merit to it and I have seen studies showing that the more partners people have before marriage the less likely it is that their marriage will be lasting. It's not as simple as saying that if you get together with an 18 year old virgin you will automatically stay together forever, but your chances are better than if you wife up some 32 year old wallhitter who is already on her 12th dick.

To answer the OP's question, MGTOW is derided here because:
1) For most of them, they are probably lying about having completely shut off their desire for relationships with women.
2) They post unendingly about the shallow hobbies that GTOW frees them to pursue (gym, travel, photography, whatever the fuck else) which is pathetic both because of how Pyrrhic these victories appear and because these boyos are obviously protesting too much about being ACKSHUALLY VERY HAPPY.
3) If a MGTOW is pretending that his removing himself from the dating pool is the source of agony or anger amongst women then he's obviously either delusional or coping -- no one gives a shit.

If you avoid 1-3 then I think giving up on women is perfectly sensible for an incel. But I'm not sure doing that makes you a MGTOW by itself. There is a specific worldview and character that goes along with that community that is at odds in significant ways with an incel/blackpilled view of the world.

Yeah not an argument, just a straw man. Btw the chance of being cucked is only almost null if law forbids her to use the internet and severely punishes cheaters.
Even if you have all these laws in place, especially if they were implemented now, and these laws benefited traditionalism/monogamy, the whore females/non virgin females would still be causing a lot of chaos for a generation or two, hopefully they wouldn't exist much at all within a century, but even so.

The only thing that gurantees stability is getting Married to a virgin, everything else is cucked on many levels.

Last edited:
MGTOW is cope unless you're an actually attractive Chad who can pump and dump at will or are actually volcel in the sense that you reject women
anything else is just being an incel but with another label
this srs.

Even if you have all these laws in place, especially if they were implemented now, and these laws benefited traditionalism/monogamy the whore females/non virgin females would still be causing a lot of chaos for a generation or two.

The only thing that gurantees stability is getting Married to a virgin, everything else is cucked on many levels.
Massive cope imho, many will always think about what's on the other side of the fence, especially if you are not Chad.
Thinking about it I wonder if this could have influenced the data, maybe many of the ones who stayed faithful to their first partners are those who got Chads to commit when they were teens JFL. Similarly I wonder how many of these who had many partners cucked their first partner and started whoring around afterwards.

Massive cope imho, many will always think about what's on the other side of the fence, especially if you are not Chad.
Thinking about it I wonder if this could have influenced the data, maybe many of the ones who stayed faithful to their first partners are those who got Chads to commit when they were teens JFL. Similarly I wonder how many of these who had many partners cucked their first partner and started whoring around afterwards.
Most Chads don't get Married, in fact the only Chad's I know of who got Married both Anecdotally irl and Online basically got Married to multiple women outside of the law, and have a harem of wives. Mogs me. Also I don't think people realize just how vast just be first works. For example, although this RARELY ever happens, basically non existent, and is the only true example of cherrypicking, when an uglier white man, gets with a good looking white women, these typically always happen because of Just Be First.

Fat Ugly Man gets Stacy because he just be firsted her in 8th grade and they knew eachother since childhood, or ugly nerdy get gets stacy because of a similar situation. Virgin = Success, it's the ultimate override for hypergamy, cheating, etc.

Most Chads don't get Married, in fact the only Chad's I know of who got Married both Anecdotally irl and Online basically got Married to multiple women outside of the law, and have a harem of wives. Mogs me. Also I don't think people realize just how vast just be first works. For example, although this RARELY ever happens, basically non existent, and is the only true example of cherrypicking, when an uglier white man, gets with a good looking white women, these typically always happen because of Just Be First.

Fat Ugly Man gets Stacy because he just be firsted her in 8th grade and they knew eachother since childhood, or ugly nerdy get gets stacy because of a similar situation. Virgin = Success, it's the ultimate override for hypergamy, cheating, etc.
You say it's just a few cases but women having only 1 partner is indeed just a few cases too. I agree that JBF makes you safer but I think you may be exaggerating its effectiveness.

You say it's just a few cases but women having only 1 partner is indeed just a few cases too. I agree that JBF makes you safer but I think you may be exaggerating its effectiveness.

agreed with Darth, jbf increases chances for sure but 99.9999% is the biggest cope ive seen on this forum lol i am a newbie though

MGTOW is deluded but not cucked.
They might be coping with thinking that they are volcels, even though they are just incels in denial, but since they don't let themselves be exploited (which is the definition of cuckoldry), they cannot be called cucks.