Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is @mentalcel1 banned

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Does anyone know the reason of @mentalcel1 ban? I miss him tbh he was too truecel for us... :cryfeels:

i remember a post about him stealing his mothers underwear and masturbating onto it .
So long brother. :feelsYall:

It's temporary. He will be back later today I think.

One of the few based GrAYcels tbh

@mentalcel1 is one of the most based users on this site. He literally made IT seethe and live rent-free in their minds. Hopefully he comes back and obliterate every single ITfaggot (in video game).

he is clearly incest

Brutal 2 day ban. Dude couldn’t cope before with his 3 page long posts in all caps. I can’t imagine his seething now. Mods probably just created another ER without realizing.

Is kinda weird he wants to rape his mom though

@mentalcel1 Something doesn't add up to me about him. If his mum's so good looking, then how comes he's not good looking? Or maybe he is but has lots of mental issues.

@mentalcel1 Something doesn't add up to me about him. If his mum's so good looking, then how comes he's not good looking? Or maybe he is but has lots of mental issues.
He has schizophrenia ig and he is a manlet

I liked him,he was so funny:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::society::society::society::society::society::society:come back @mentalcel1,the most based user:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

For being a cunt.

Does anyone know the reason of @mentalcel1 ban? I miss him tbh he was too truecel for us... :cryfeels:
Being a spoiled rich kid is not truecel.

Is kinda weird he wants to rape his mom though
Sigmund Freud said all men want to sexually possess their mother and kill their father.

Oediplus complex or something.

This is what I read but who knows what he really said. I wasn't living in 19th C Vienna and it's hard to believe anything nowadays.

What do you need to do to get banned in this forum. He must have done something insanely horrible.