Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is looksmaxing considered a cope?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Anyways most of us have to lookmaxx in order to get sex or be in a ltr. So by that definition is wanting sex a cope?

Last edited:
Because label "looksmaxing" indicates it is done for getting a sexual relationship which is againts the Black Pill mentality.
Wanting sex is not a cope because it is a primitive part of the human kind, trying to improve yourself for it with mediocre genetics is coping and delusion.

How is wanting sex a cope? You want sex that's just how it is.

I guess only for the truest of truecels looksmaxxing is cope. If you have facial deformities, severe acne, manletism with small frame there is literally nothing gymcelling or a haircut would do.
Otherwise everyone should try gymceling, it helped a lot of lower tier normies.

Because label "looksmaxing" indicates it is done for getting a sexual relationship which is againts the Black Pill mentality.
Wanting sex is not a cope because it is a primitive part of the human kind, trying to improve yourself for it with mediocre genetics is coping and delusion.
It doesn't usually compute for me.

These days women's standards are skyrocketing. Even Normies and Chadlites are working themselves to the bone to looksmaxx.

I guess its plausible to get sex without looksmaxing, but it seems like most of us have to lookmaxx anyways, if we want it (depends on how badly do we want it).

Last edited:
Everyone should try to looksmax and see the results. If it works for you - great. If not, then stop doing it.

It doesn't usually compute for me.

These days women's standards are skyrocketing. Even Normies and Chadlites are working themselves to the bone to looksmaxx.

I guess its plausible to get sex without looksmaxing, but it seems like most of us have to do it.

The thing is healthy lifestyle is NECESSARY in the first place, the difference between the pills are the mentality as i said before.

It's one of the few legit ways to actually improve your situation. It can be a cope because it won't always work for everyone

It's one of the few legit ways to actually improve your situation. It can be a cope because it won't always work for everyone
It is, but it seems like many guys here are trying to evade it, without trying. I also know that most of us probably don't take enough risks for anything to happen in our lives.

If wanting to looksmaxx is considered a "cope" then wanting sex should be considered "cope."

If wanting to looksmaxx is considered a "cope" then wanting sex should be considered "cope."

Well it kind of is, you can easily buy sex from a hooker. But getting someone emotionally attached to you? Now that's fucking impossible.

If you can lookmax without surgery, you aren't a true incel. That's the idea.

It is, but it seems like many guys here are trying to evade it, without trying. I also know that most of us probably don't take enough risks for anything to happen in our lives.

I agree that people who've never tried should give life their best shot (for example, fatcels). However, there are plenty who have already tried and failed. Those are the people that truly belong here.

Ever heard the phrase “you can’t polish a turd”? I mean if someone is just a couple of life improvements away from getting laid, could that person really be called an incel? To me an incel is like a vase that broke in a million pieces, not the one that had a couple fall off that can be glued back.

Another coping aspect about looksmaxing is the expectations it builds up. Even if you get somewhere, you’re still competing with a million males who have been fine tuning their lives successfully for decades; you think getting fit is all it takes to reach an optimum spectrum of desirability? It’s not that simple.

I'm looksmaxxing to become as close to my anime self as I can.

Looksmaxing isn't anything new or revolutionary. People have always been like "If you want a girlfriend you gotta lose weight, dress better and basically not be what you are right now.""

Surgery is legit but gymcelling is cope as it's all about face.

Nothing wrong with looksmaxing, it's atleast something you can try before giving up and rotting for the rest of your life\roping. But for 90% (or more) of us, it won't bring any change relationship\sexwise.

Looks matching is coping because even my looks match don't want anything to do with me, so there...

how exactly would i go about looksmaxxing.

the issues i have our genetic such as shitty frame and baby face. Im in good shape and lift daily, im doing all the things i have under my control.

people who havent looksmaxed are vocels