Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is loneliness being painted as a male issue nowadays?

Just norms and foids being norms and foids.

Always "muh equality" and "well whatever applies to men equally applies to females!"

Retards

88930D2B BC17 4D2D BA83 45E967FE3A6D

823F7B66 7635 4A8A ADC6 2E6422636BFF

Look at the downvotes.

Men who attack incels deserve to be executed for treason. They don't even gain anything from this themselves; they only THINK they will get ahead by possibly acquiring a roastie to betabuxx, which will turn sour for them as well, and that is their best case scenario since, without the knowledge of blackpill, they'll be too retarded to consider geomaxxing. More for us I suppose.

Look at the downvotes.

Men who attack incels deserve to be executed for treason. They don't even gain anything from this themselves; they only THINK they will get ahead by possibly acquiring a roastie to betabuxx, which will turn sour for them as well, and that is their best case scenario since, without the knowledge of blackpill, they'll be too retarded to consider geomaxxing. More for us I suppose.
Instead of proving their point they click the disagree button

Incels are statistically more peaceful than the general population. However, I won't deny the recent shooters being "alt right" or right wing (although the leftists are catching up as well, some recent shooters have been trannies)

The truth is, the bad social conditions push people towards the "alt right", not that the "alt right" is inherently evil and commit shootings for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back