Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is London so different to the rest of the UK?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I always felt like London is the USA of the UK. Like most of the UK is pretty boring, chill, homogeneous. But London could be its own country. It's so different to the rest of the UK. It's extremely diverse, police carry guns and brutality to black people, Cars,Roads etc are much larger, most British celebrities come from London.

I feel like London is its own planet compared to the rest of UK. Your much better of being incel in other parts of UK than London.

I'm staying here in ldn for a couple nights so it just came to mind

Any ukcels relate? Like feel the same way about ldn?

It's because all the immigrants, refugees and criminals settle down in London.

Last edited:
This is a movement that's wants London to be independent, majority of people there still wanted to remain in the EU

I know you was, I was just fucking with you lol

Last edited:
I used to live in London, now in Kent. Lots of whites here, the ghetto blacks I grew up around are nowhere in sight. I mainly see whites and asians now. London really is it's own country, you'd think that the entirety of the UK was as diverse as London.
London culture has however influenced the whole UK though. Im from up north and black kids still try imitating the London Jamaican slang and dressing like them. Etc. Even white kids.