Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is liking feet seen as bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
It seems innocent to me. The vagina etc are much dirtier places yet people seem to have an irrational hate of people that like feet. Why?

People hate people who are different

feet just don't really have sexual connotations. most people aren't seriously repulsed by it but it's just kind of bizarre to have a fetish for feet of all things.

feet just don't really have sexual connotations. most people aren't seriously repulsed by it but it's just kind of bizarre to have a fetish for feet of all things.

Feet are soft and sensitive, there is more nerves on them than most of the body. The fetish makes sense honestly.

Feet are soft and sensitive, there is more nerves on them than most of the body. The fetish makes sense honestly.
Already been explained the part of the brain for genitals is right next to the one for feet in studies tbh

I honestly don’t see it as bad

I can kind of see that; I generally like the idea of gentle physical intimacy. feet just aren't my thing though, I generally associate them with sweat and grime or whatever since they don't get washed outside of baths/showers

hands fetish makes more sense from that perspective tbh but that seems far less common than foot fetishes

Neither do armpits and I see more niggas that are into that than I should. A lot of them are weebs.

It's not bad, just strange. It's not a sexualized body part. I mean, it used to not be. Now it is. But to those not caught up to that, it's like getting off on someone's elbows. Elbows aren't sexualized. Yet.

Neither do armpits and I see more niggas that are into that than I should. A lot of them are weebs.
what the fuck. I have never heard of armpit fetishes before, no idea where you meet these people

It's not bad, just strange. It's not a sexualized body part. I mean, it used to not be. Now it is. But to those not caught up to that, it's like getting off on someone's elbows. Elbows aren't sexualized. Yet.
:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

Foot are gross.

boobs-butt-and-feet-comic.png

You can fuck someone in the armpit. It's often wet and carries a scent, like a vagina would.

9a62d6c60b76c55ac561a45e63cad29e.jpeg

People just like to laugh at things they think are unusual. Feet are fine.

Because it means that you are worshiping the hole by liking that part of her body which is not attractive in any way. Its a cuck trait.

Feet are disgusting man