Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why is larping as an incel so fun?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
The larpers on this forum are usually not IT soyboy faggots who put on an impression of us to "bamboozle" us and own the misogynists, but are instead Chadlites fucking 30 chicks on tinder while mashing their keyboards on here about their perma virginity. There seem to be a lot funner things to larp as on the internet, such as a basket case idealogue who is trying to spread his ideas and is on the offensive, as opposed to an incel who is merely trying to describe reality and is on the defensive about his issues when discussing them. Is it because they get a rush out of discussing things you normally aren't allowed to talk about?

send me their names and I will have them purged from this community

Because they are blackpilled, and this is one of the only sites that reflects their views.

Blackpilled normie is a meme
Normies can only be redpilled. Chads and incels are either turbo-bluepilled or blackpilled, as their looks determine how they are treated by women.

Because they are blackpilled, and this is one of the only sites that reflects their views.
Possibly this or they just larp to feel better about their lives when compared to us, or they're just bored and want to Larp just to pass the time.

Possibly this or they just larp to feel better about their lives when compared to us, or they're just bored and want to Larp just to pass the time.
I agree

I agree with this. You can learn a lot about female nature from blackpill research posted here. It is pretty interesting information.

I think that a lot of people come here for the sense of community. You can belong to something for once here, so you are going to attract a lot of lost souls.

I can also imagine that larping as an incel could give you a way to redirect all of your faliures to the explanation that you belong to an opprsessed class. Could be therapeutic I suppose.

send me their names and I will have them purged from this community
Why are you often saying things like "I'll get you banned, I'll get them banned" ect? I'll have you know that it makes you really sound like a bragging and self-important prick like "hurr durr I am buddies with the mods, watch out what you say when I am around." No idea if you knew this but just felt like letting you know that you could give off this vibe.

True. All guys are being screwed over out here in some way.
Larpers should just go MGTOW tbh.
I disagree with the notion that most people here would cuck out if they ascended. I believe that holds true for the larpers and fakecels as well. "You can either like women or understand them. You can't do both".

Larpers should just go MGTOW tbh.
This.

If more of them did that, then maybe MGTOW would actually consist of men going their own way, as opposed to coping incels who have simply been rejected and should be posting here.

If want to participate, but aren't a virgin, then there is incentive to larp.

If want to participate, but aren't a virgin, then there is incentive to larp.
Why would any rational human being want to participate in Inceldom?

Perhaps the constant mentioning of the positive features we don't have or are lacking, that they do have makes them feel good or some shit? (This would be for chads obviously)

Plus the motherfuckers get to feel superior over something constantly (This is why most disgusting normgroid are here).
(And this one for the normies with their landwhale gf who fucks chad, to "find herself")

Last edited:
Blackpilled normie is a meme

Theoretically speaking, if an incel ascends via plastic surgery and retains his blackpilled views of the world, he is effectively a blackpilled normie.

It's because they want to vent about their daily lives whilst guising it under "blackpill". If you just read between the lines that some users post here, you'll notice them omitting insignificant events with blackpill refferences just so they can chameleon in with the rest of the squad.

Another subset of this is a group of people who want to discuss their own twisted thoughts on these forums, thoughts that where ever else they were spoken would get them instabanned. You don't need to be an incel in order to have a bestiality fetish, however, projecting those fetishes on any other platform would get them instabanned whereas here they would just get disgusted reactions and the occanssional "cope" from other users. If the mods allowed homo content on this forum, I could guarantee we would be sitting with a large influx of normies coming here to "blackpill" us on how we need to turn chad into a homo to get more girls.

Come to think of it I did actually meet a guy on the internet who defended using reddit by saying he browsed r/inceltears and r/neckbeardstories to feel better about himself. He was 5'6 and had a girlfriend who was a bit taller than him, so he was whining about insecurity and when I called him out on mentioning using subreddits that basically laugh at people in the post he made before (it was much less thinly-veiled when I said it, I am not going to parade the fact I use this website around low-tier normgroids) he openly admitted he looked at that shit to feel better about himself. So a lot of the larpers on this site are probably the most pathetic type of low-status narcissist looking for a quick ego fix while not being exceptionally smart, talented, beautiful, strong, athletic, rich or likeable.
Perhaps the constant mentioning of the positive features we don't have or are lacking, that they do have makes them feel good or some shit? (This would be for chads obviously)

Plus the motherfuckers get to feel superior over something constantly (This is why most disgusting normgroid are here).
(And this one for the normies with their landwhale gf who fucks chad, to "find herself")

Come to think of it I did actually meet a guy on the internet who defended using reddit by saying he browsed r/inceltears and r/neckbeardstories to feel better about himself.
I have said many times how IT users are nothing but bottom of the barrel trash (Land whales, trannies, faggots etc) who pick on us to feel better about their own pathetic existence, there is a picture that has been posted on here quite a few times (Last time I saw it posted I think was by @RageAgainstTDL), that shows which other reddits IT users browse, almost all of them where about making fun of or targeting certain people. So they do have a large majority of narcissists or insecure people on that sub.

This. It’s all all for a fucking ego boost. Searching the dark corners of the web for people to mog because they don’t mog enough people in their normal everyday lives. Ha, and we have problems...
This also why I believe the mods are right to ban non-incels. Only incels can understood and support our movement. Why would those who benefit from the status quo support its demise?

Last edited:
This also why I believe the mods are right to ban non-incels.
I agree, but banning non incels means the whole blackpilled/vocel exceptions are basically voided. I mean people that have at one point or another had sex are technically allowed here according to the rules.

Because humans are naturally psychopathic and enjoy flexing their status on others and laughing at those below them to feel better about themselves. Our society is literally constructed in a way that reflects this.

I agree, but banning non incels means the whole blackpilled/vocel exceptions are basically voided. I mean people that have at one point or another had sex are technically allowed here according to the rules.

As long as you’re CURRENTLY an incel you’re okay imo.

As long as you’re CURRENTLY an incel you’re okay imo.
I mean the website is literally called incels.is the least you could be is incel.

Because it's the only community for men only where you don't need to bother with women being attention whores and white knights defending them.

Modern men unfortunately turn into massive clowns when there is a woman around. Not the case here.

Also because this site is against bragging, so you don't need to listen to people talking about how great their lives are and how successful they are which is the plague on all other forums where a bunch of random losers and normies act like they're some big shots.

It's simply a good community and very different from all other internet communities.

Is it because they get a rush out of discussing things you normally aren't allowed to talk about?

They aren't even fully blackpilled is just the freedom of speech, after 1 gorillion rules that have been made there is still some of it left.

Infiltrators seeking to disrupt the community and gather intelligence.

Why are you often saying things like "I'll get you banned, I'll get them banned" ect? I'll have you know that it makes you really sound like a bragging and self-important prick like "hurr durr I am buddies with the mods, watch out what you say when I am around." No idea if you knew this but just felt like letting you know that you could give off this vibe.

cope

low iq

Imagine being a chad and spending time here

why is larping as an incel so fun?
Well, as for me, I don't really think it is. Imagined it would be a lot more fun, but trying to communicate here is like screaming down a bottomless abyss where everything you say gets lost or just referenced/shitposted before it also gets inevitably lost.. I guess there are some therapeutic aspects to it, some kind of dopamine spike if you get referenced/shitposted a lot, but still, the fun is just not there.:feelsbadman:

it's fun to pretend you are the looser of society

Incel larpers, get a life.

it's fun to pretend you are the looser of society
To be honest, everything I've written so far is true (excluding the "explain your situation" from the registration process, where I (also truely) explained my situation how it was 2 years ago), so it's only a minor larp in my case.. My situation is by no means normie-tier.

Because the Incel ideology is a potent weapon against destructive 3rd wave feminism.

It’s pleasurable for them to know how easier and better they have it than us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back