Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is it whenever im mad at something im wrong for being mad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
even with work or with my mom whenever im mad at something they act like I have no justification to be this way? and in my bluepill days i thought i really was wrong for being mad at certain things because my coworkers would gang up and shout at me telling me im incorrect about my view and im stupid and wrong

why is it as incel you cant voice a thing and it gets shut out because i look like a farm animal in the face means im less then human? go fuck yourself when im angry about something or I voice my problems out its because it needs to be said my body and mind knows something is wrong dont dismiss me because I am ugly
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee:

You're not wrong, I've faced similar treatment my entire life. Every time I get fucked over by someone else or by cosmic forces, every time something bad happens to me, every time something goes wrong, anything, I get angry, I get told I have no right to feel angry.

They don't see us as human, and therefore, we can't have human emotions like anger. And then they wonder why we're so angry. Gee, I wonder. :feelsUgh:

Because you're ugly. Ugly people are always viewed as "wrong" and beautiful people are always viewed as "right," no matter what the actual evidence says.

even with work or with my mom whenever im mad at something they act like I have no justification to be this way? and in my bluepill days i thought i really was wrong for being mad at certain things because my coworkers would gang up and shout at me telling me im incorrect about my view and im stupid and wrong

why is it as incel you cant voice a thing and it gets shut out because i look like a farm animal in the face means im less then human? go fuck yourself when im angry about something or I voice my problems out its because it needs to be said my body and mind knows something is wrong dont dismiss me because I am ugly
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee:
It's simple, Because society/the media is being ran by fucking nasty roasties and foids:feelspuke:

The only socially acceptable emotion in public is to be happy and constantly smiling or else you’re giving people bad “vibes” and “ruining” their moods (they don’t want to feel responsible with helping you).

View: https://youtu.be/m7Bc3pLyij0