Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it that whenever I talk to women I have to constantly think of stuff to say and they contribute nothing to the conversation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't socialize much, but shit happens you know. Maybe I'm walking to work and I meet an acquaintance that works in the same building and I have to talk to her for a few minutes while we walk to work. I'm just trying to be a fucking human being you know, making small talk and shit.

And how does it go? I keep thinking of stuff to say, making small comments and asking some basic, normal questions. They don't ask anything, they don't make comments, they just respond to what I thought of - it's me who has to take the initiative, otherwise it's fucking awkward silence.

And if I just don't talk at all, I end up being the asshole and the bitches spread rumors behind my back and everybody thinks I'm the creepy loner quiet guy again.

Everything is too risky nowadays. Just stay indoors.

Because your face makes them uncomfortable and inhibited.

They don’t want to talk to you, they want to talk to Chad and then get fucked by him later.

Similar things happen to me too. No one wants to have a conversation even if I'm trying to be normal and friendly. I can talk to guys even if it's sometimes for only a very short time but at least they will talk and not just walk away...

They don’t want to talk to you, they want to talk to Chad and then get fucked by him later.
Well, shit, it's not like I'm saying anything remotely sexual or even friendly, it's just small talk. I don't even want to talk to them, I'd rather be at home not talking to anyone. But awkward silence makes me more anxious and I'd be thinking about how weird I am for not saying anything for weeks after that.

You need to hold frame bruh

Everything is too risky nowadays. Just stay indoors.
Food and rent cost money. Humans need food and shelter. For that I gotta go outside.

20190205 233231

because they dont want to talk to you

if you talk they will just spread rumours about you being pushy, annoying and creepy

Because you're ugly and they dont want to talk to you

because they dont want to talk to you

if you talk they will just spread rumours about you being pushy, annoying and creepy
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Women will do most of the talking if they are attracted to you..

such fucking hypocrites, yet they complain about guys being too boring or sending too boring of messages.

Because your face makes them uncomfortable and inhibited.
You're "creepy".
Women will do most of the talking if they are attracted to you..

All of these.

Remember women are basic creatures.
If you're attractive you can talk to a woman about anything and she'll try to give a damn. There's women out there who don't even like sports, but if chad is into football women will force themselves to "appreciate" the sport in an attempt to get closer to chad.
If chad was into anime do you think a foid would label that as a weird hobby? No, she'd go back and watch a few animes just so she has something to talk to chad about.

Women despise us; in reality all that bitch wanted to do was get away from you. When I was a lot younger, It was like trying to talk to a fucking wall when talking to foids, whereas with guys it would be much simpler (and fuck off IT with your "Treat women like you'd guys" Bullshit, because they're all vapid cunts).

It's not your fault, it's just they won't reciprocate any form of effort because they don't want to lead you and and they hate you.

This... I saw a British chad get surrounded by foids. "Oh, I love the accent, it's so soothing.", then continue to ask him a magnitude of questions about himself. He was offensive and rude to them, they completely ignored it on multiple occasions. This was my first time seeing the blackpill to this extent in person... meanwhile I'm never asked anything about myself and women seem to look at their phones to avoid my ugly face. We must ERevolt damn..
Revolt or not, their nature will never change, they will just hide it if need be.