Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is it that Beaners can get away with saying nigger but Ricecels cannot!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Hi it is me again,

Once in middle school, I accidentally called a black foid a nigger, and she chimped out. Meanwhile, a beaner foid with blue eyes and red hair called her that all the time, but it was okay.:feelsclown: Another time, a year after that, I witnessed a beaner normie friend of mine refer to Usain Bolt as Nigga, and my black normie friend was cool with it. :feelsclown: Wtf is wrong with this clown world!?:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

only cool kids can say nigger. chinks are not cool

how do you even call someone a nigger by accident

Hi it is me again,

Once in middle school, I accidentally called a black foid a nigger, and she chimped out. Meanwhile, a beaner foid with blue eyes and red hair called her that all the time, but it was okay.:feelsclown: Another time, a year after that, I witnessed a beaner normie friend of mine refer to Usain Bolt as Nigga, and my black normie friend was cool with it. :feelsclown: Wtf is wrong with this clown world!?:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Because ricecels are complete low T

You get frame/heightmogged by beaners 70% of the time. Beaners can mix extremely well with white people in general, a much more diverse gene pool.

They get out thugmaxxed by beaners, ricecels barely have dark triad potential, while your average mexican is completely capable of doing what a yakuza tier ricecel can do.

Because ricecels are complete low T

You get frame/heightmogged by beaners 70% of the time. Beaners can mix extremely well with white people in general, a much more diverse gene pool.

They get out thugmaxxed by beaners, ricecels barely have dark triad potential, while your average mexican is completely capable of doing what a yakuza tier ricecel can do.
Gigacope. The average beaner looks like a goblin smeared in shit.

Mexican mayor gunned down after being sworn in

I bet my left nut he's enjoyed more pussy in a single weekend than you have in your shitty lifetime.

Nice Cope using an old man as an example. Fucking retard.

What's wrong with the word really like wtf
@Colvin76 bro do you feel offended when someone says the n word to you?

I bet my left nut he's enjoyed more pussy in a single weekend than you have in your shitty lifetime.

brutal truth. even 4'10 beaners tesosterone mog the average chang. They have more low inhibition, will do whats needed, will work 16 hours of hard manual labor and never bitch unlike niggers and soys

Strong cope faggot. Now kys.

What's wrong with the word really like wtf
@Colvin76 bro do you feel offended when someone says the n word to you?
Online?
Laugh 2
Kek explode

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: No.

I can easily think of plenty of other phrases that would offend me 10000000000000000000 times more than someone saying nigger jfl.

"Blacks can't be Incel"
"Just thugmaxx bro"
"Black = volcel/fakecel"
"You don't need a big dick for BBC game"
"It doesn't matter that you have autism, small dick, ugly, manlet, as long as you're black thats all that matters bro".
"I see ugly blacks with white stacies all the time bro! Trust me bro, I'm 100% not lying!!!!! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

idk about real life situations though. If someone just says the word "nigger" with no context, I don't care. But if it's used as an actual personal attack, thats a different story.....

brutal truth. even 4'10 beaners tesosterone mog the average chang. They have more low inhibition, will do whats needed, will work 16 hours of hard manual labor and never bitch unlike niggers and soys
High IQ response

Definitely first hand knowledge
Strong cope faggot. Now kys.
Basement Dweller IQ Neckbeard response

Shave off the beardnest queer

Last edited:
That hispanic girl probably wasn't calling her nigger, maybe nigga but it just sounded like nigger to you. People from rough neighborhoods with sizable black populations get a nigga pass so Hispanics can say it liberally. It's similar to how Eminem can say nigga without any grief and still be popular among black people. A lot of Asian kids who grow up near black neighborhoods in places like LA and NYC say nigga often. Now for nigger, people get upset about nigger because of the implied insult. It's the same as how people get upset at being called any other insult or slur.

Asians are commonly darker than latinos. Most Asians are not that fair skinned and even those who are still have darker nipples, dark hair, etc. Lots of people in Latin America are close to 100% European genetically.

I’m not sure tbh, I’ll have to test this out

I think there is a subtle hatred between blacks and asians in America. Blacks seem to think of Asians as bootlickers for white people and the establishment, also they are envious of their overall success in America as a race. Meanwhile Asians stereotype all blacks as violent thugs, poor, and they they generally don't like dark skin. Older generation asians in particular.

Just a theory though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back