Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is it so hard to even eat alone.

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
I am at the end of my rope where I don't care about looks anymore because I know it's over. I can't go out and eat alone without people think something nefarious about me and judge me for being alone. Even if you don't give a shit about what these normies think, it's fucking horrible to see glances by chadlites and stacies while you are trying to eat in a campus cafeteria.

I just want to be a chad now so I can at least be seen as cool while continuing my life, which is destined for solitude.

You are a loser for wanting to be alone if you are ugly, while confident, brave and strong if you are attractive.

Get some other incel and loser friends then.

I eat alone as well and it always makes me feel like a loser, especially if the only empty table is huge and then its just me sitting at this enormous table by myself eating

I cant imagine how pathetic I must look

aw erm... you can't be that bad looking surely :o

I really want to see more pictures of people on this forum now, lol :)

Don't you have friends you can eat with on campus? I used to eat with some friends back when I was at uni. One of them I met on my first night out at the uni bars (he is one of my best friends now although I don't see him often anymore) and the other I met because she (yes, she) lived in my corridor too in halls.

Erm, so yeah that's part of my little story... I didn't have a super active social life at uni by any stretch but I hope I can help a bit maybe :)

Get some other incel and loser friends then.

I'm trying, I hope to find some other pathetic losers like myself, but the area I live right now is full of attractive people, it is utter ragefuel seeing them leaving their dorm to classes everyday.

Eat at home.

Good idea, I'm planning to just grab a quick meal and gtfo asap.

What the hell are you talking about? You sound like some sensitive snowflake, you sure you aren't a normie in disguise?

im at the end of my
kisspng-suicide-by-hanging-knot-noose-suicide-by-hanging-horse-grass-rope-5a928ce70402d4.2267638715195537670164.jpg
too

Don't you have friends you can eat with on campus? I used to eat with some friends back when I was at uni. One of them I met on my first night out at the uni bars (he is one of my best friends now although I don't see him often anymore) and the other I met because she (yes, she) lived in my corridor too in halls.

Erm, so yeah that's part of my little story... I didn't have a super active social life at uni by any stretch but I hope I can help a bit maybe :)

It was much better when I lived in the nerdy/geeky area where there's less social interaction all together, however, I was late to pick my dorm this year so I had to settle for the highly populated ones where it's full of parties and shit.

I really don't have any friend, I stopped looking for them when during orientation I sat with my group when at the end I they shared their numbers, I asked for theirs and they said "Why?"

Maybe I will give one last hurrah this semester I suppose.

What the hell are you talking about? You sound like some sensitive snowflake, you sure you aren't a normie in disguise?

Oh boy, is this some inceler than you thing? Because I have people rated me and I am a legit 3/10 ethnic

I'm fine with eating alone

I'm fine with eating alone

I'm fine with it too, it is a problem only when there are tens of people walking past you, sitting alone in a round table with yourself. Just had a bad day I guess.

High school kid?

Everyone eat alone with their computer in college, very common, nothing to feel uncomfortable about.

It was much better when I lived in the nerdy/geeky area where there's less social interaction all together, however, I was late to pick my dorm this year so I had to settle for the highly populated ones where it's full of parties and shit.

I really don't have any friend, I stopped looking for them when during orientation I sat with my group when at the end I they shared their numbers, I asked for theirs and they said "Why?"

Maybe I will give one last hurrah this semester I suppose.

Hm, it surprises me that you see parties as a negative. Erm... you are an introvert? I'm an extrovert so to me parties sound like a very good thing ^_^

Have you ever found out your MBTI type? I find it can help me understand myself and how I will probably get on with different groups. It can also help explain feelings of being different, etc. You seem like an INFP to me! I am an ENFP :)

Attachments

• MyersBriggsTypes (1).png
    MyersBriggsTypes (1).png
    106.5 KB · Views: 101
I eat alone as well and it always makes me feel like a loser, especially if the only empty table is huge and then its just me sitting at this enormous table by myself eating

I cant imagine how pathetic I must look

Thank you, this pretty sums up my feeling. I don't understand why the need to over analyze this situation, just wanted to post this out to see if anyone feels awkward eating alone in a big place as well.

society shuns ugly men universally, dooming them into a pathetic state of existence for a lifetime, and still has the audacity to blame and shame its victims for it.

I wish I had a femoid so i could eat out. I have never been to any restaurants as an adult.

I wish I had a femoid so i could eat out. I have never been to any restaurants as an adult.

Same tbh, I'm fine with eating out in a restaurant however. Unfortunately nobody even bother to read my post.

We are missing big time brotha

society shuns ugly men universally, dooming them into a pathetic state of existence for a lifetime, and still has the audacity to blame and shame its victims for it.

Hm, it surprises me that you see parties as a negative. Erm... you are an introvert? I'm an extrovert so to me parties sound like a very good thing ^_^

Have you ever found out your MBTI type? I find it can help me understand myself and how I will probably get on with different groups. It can also help explain feelings of being different, etc. You seem like an INFP to me! I am an ENFP :)
i'd say that the reason is because people ignore ugly men at best and actively shit on them at worst, not hokey new age "horoscope-for-pseudointellectuals-too-good-for-horoscopes" personality types or being an introvert that people here dislike parties.

Ive ALWAYS loved eating alone... Even at restaurants... I HATE anyone LOOKING at me while I eat though, its rude I think... Id be a VERY bad date I suspect, i really dont like to be looked at, period... However its WORSE when I eat... I just bring a book usually.. And I love my own company

Dunno what it says about me that I read that as "I wish I had a femoid so I could eat her out." lol :)

i'd say that the reason is because people ignore ugly men at best and actively shit on them at worst, not hokey new age "horoscope-for-pseudointellectuals-too-good-for-horoscopes" personality types or being an introvert that people here dislike parties.

MBTI is only based on four personality traits, that's all. Which are like... sociability, imagination, emotion and how easygoing you are. Those four traits are useful for understanding a person even if you don't believe in all the rest of it.

Ive ALWAYS loved eating alone... Even at restaurants... I HATE anyone LOOKING at me while I eat though, its rude I think... Id be a VERY bad date I suspect, i really dont like to be looked at, period... However its WORSE when I eat... I just bring a book usually.. And I love my own company

The problem is when they look at you, I agree I love to do stuff alone too and enjoy my own company. But I really am the odd one out where I currently live, it brings attention and just makes me feel uncomfortable.

This wasn't the case when I lived in the more STEM oriented area, where there were a lot more people who were similar to me. Unfortunately, I was unlucky and got nearly the last at the housing lottery, forcing me to live here.

No one gives a shit about you doing things alone. It is all in your head.

Fuck, I know that feeling all too well back in highschool and junior high. Luckily, I don't have to endure that shit any longer now since I never eat in a public place.

I can't go out and eat alone without people think something nefarious about me and judge me for being alone. Even if you don't give a shit about what these normies think, it's fucking horrible to see glances by chadlites and stacies while you are trying to eat in a campus cafeteria.
I refuse to eat in public anymore because of this. Its shitty enough having to eat alone, let alone when normie and even worse, chad/ stacy, are staring at you like the biggest freak of nature for being by yourself. I get it, I'm a pathetic loser, why stare at me? I get my failure amuses them greatly but it still sucks.

Most restaurants let you order from the full menu if you sit at the bar, where it's not so unusual for people to eat alone. It still can be a pain if the other singletons are chads ("omg how sexy and mysterious, tee hee") and/or foids ("she's a strong induhpendent womyn!") Meanwhile, if an unattractive man eats alone, it's considered "proof" that he's a loser.

When I'm staying at a hotel I get room service whenever I can.

The problem is when they look at you, I agree I love to do stuff alone too and enjoy my own company. But I really am the odd one out where I currently live, it brings attention and just makes me feel uncomfortable.

This wasn't the case when I lived in the more STEM oriented area, where there were a lot more people who were similar to me. Unfortunately, I was unlucky and got nearly the last at the housing lottery, forcing me to live here.
Heres a trick, find places where theres a QUIET corner(many times its next to the rest room) where most diners would have to go out of their way to see you... Also, at at CHEAP fast food places like mcdonalds... Chances are many of the people there are FAR uglier then you, and most diners actually AVOID looking at each other in places like that! haha

Heres a trick, find places where theres a QUIET corner(many times its next to the rest room) where most diners would have to go out of their way to see you... Also, at at CHEAP fast food places like mcdonalds... Chances are many of the people there are FAR uglier then you, and most diners actually AVOID looking at each other in places like that! haha

Diners are great places, they are the epitome of loneliness especially at night while being somewhat magical. Thank you for the advice and reading my post. I would love to spend the night in a quiet place like that alone.

Nighthawks by Edward Hopper 1942

Diners are great places, they are the epitome of loneliness especially at night while being somewhat magical. Thank you for the advice and reading my post. I would love to spend the night in a quiet place like that alone.

View attachment 39185
TRY BACKCORNER tables, trust me.. You will be from far away from other looks and stares as possible... Better yet, find a place with BOOTHs with HIGH backs, that way ONLY your waiter, or folks passing by, will be able to see you, other patrons sitting down WONT! Im a Master at staying low profile in public...

I am still 90% sure you are a female or IT. Mainly because of your typing style. It seems.. well.. feminine. I looked at your old posts and saw emotes like " ^_^ " and stuff. It makes it seem like you might be a female.

If I'm wrong, at least you are a positive person. We need more of that here.

Last edited:
I am still 90% sure you are a female or IT. Mainly because of your typing style. It seems.. well.. feminine. I looked at your old posts and saw emotes like " ^_^ " and stuff. It makes it seem like you might be a female.

If I'm wrong, at least you are a positive person. We need more of that here.

I'm just positive and expressive I guess. I'm not sure what "IT" means though...

Truecel-tier guys can't eat with foid "friends" because even though you'd be "just friends," other people who didn't know you might assume the two of you were on a date, and a foid would never allow that. Women are obsessed with status, and nothing brings her status down faster than going out to eat with an ugly guy. I've never eaten at a restaurant with women who aren't my family members.

If I asked a female coworker if she wanted to grab lunch with me, she'd probably report me to HR for "harassment."

I used to sit alone and eat while browsing incels.is in the café. At first it was tough but I adopted a mindset where I gave no shits

I'm just positive and expressive I guess. I'm not sure what "IT" means though...
I could be wrong. Positive people usually don't make their way here because most of us have depression from our experiences, myself included.

I'm surprised you don't know what IT means considering you have been here for just over two months but IT = r/IncelTears. It is a subreddit that often makes fun of us for the shitty things that some of the extreme people here and on other websites say. I don't think they understand what it is like. They think we all hate women here but that isn't true. We feel wronged by society. Many of us have been tortured throughout our whole childhood and we come here because there are people with similar experiences who can help us reflect. For me, at least, it isn't entirely about the celibacy part. This website is sort of a cope for me as I am dealing with mental illness right now and awaiting potential diagnosis for a couple things. I wish they understood.

I used to sit alone and eat while browsing incels.is in the café. At first it was tough but I adopted a mindset where I gave no shits

Yeah, I'm inspired now. Not gonna give two shit about those fuckers, let them laugh at me and if they want to escalate then we can take it outside.

I forgot that normies opinions don't mean shit, thanks for reminding me

I try to not use incels.is while in a public setting where people could see. I don't want to expose myself as an incel. If I do use the website, it is while I have the brightness lowered to the minimum setting.

I could be wrong. Positive people usually don't make their way here because most of us have depression from our experiences, myself included.

I'm surprised you don't know what IT means considering you have been here for just over two months but IT = r/IncelTears. It is a subreddit that often makes fun of us for the shitty things that some of the extreme people here and on other websites say. I don't think they understand what it is like. They think we all hate women here but that isn't true. We feel wronged by society. Many of us have been tortured throughout our whole childhood and we come here because there are people with similar experiences who can help us reflect. For me, at least, it isn't entirely about the celibacy part. This website is sort of a cope for me as I am dealing with mental illness right now and awaiting potential diagnosis for a couple things. I wish they understood.

I think it's in some people's nature to be aggressive and/or hostile to others. Just like I'm naturally positive and friendly and stuff, some people naturally kind of want an enemy and like to think they're better than others, etc.

I find that at least for me it's best to just avoid people like that and chat to nice people instead and people who are understanding.

I'd heard of that place a bit actually but never really knew what it was (or that it was abbreviated to IT). I'm tempted to take a brief look at it just because... I dunno. Curiosity is a weakness of mine XD

But on the whole, yeah it's best to just ignore and avoid the truly negative/toxic people.

I quite enjoy eating on my own. Never did like people talking to me while eating.

I quite enjoy eating on my own. Never did like people talking to me while eating.
Exactly... Eating is kinda personal... Not quite as much as sitting on the toilet, but definitely personal!

I think it's in some people's nature to be aggressive and/or hostile to others. Just like I'm naturally positive and friendly and stuff, some people naturally kind of want an enemy and like to think they're better than others, etc.

I find that at least for me it's best to just avoid people like that and chat to nice people instead and people who are understanding.

I'd heard of that place a bit actually but never really knew what it was (or that it was abbreviated to IT). I'm tempted to take a brief look at it just because... I dunno. Curiosity is a weakness of mine XD

But on the whole, yeah it's best to just ignore and avoid the truly negative/toxic people.
Well, given the fact that you just used the word "toxic", "dunno", and are using "XD", it is more likely that you are from IncelTears or a female.

Regardless, I will PM you something.

Eat outside if you are fat is worse. Everyone look at you with a disgusted face.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

:feelsbadman:

Well, given the fact that you just used the word "toxic", "dunno", and are using "XD", it is more likely that you are from IncelTears or a female.

Regardless, I will PM you something.

Aha, I didn't know toxic was a bad word to use. I'm very much right-wing so you won't hear me using words like "privileged" or trigger warning or anything like that!