Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Why is it so hard to convert straight men to globohomo faggotry"

KYS for making me read this shit.

"I'm a female university student pursuing a joint degree program in Political Studies"

"women's rights, trans rights, BIPOC rights, body positivity, sexual liberation, Marxist theory, toxic masculinity"

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: overload.

Typical modern ultra liberal, leftist degenerate, makes me sick.

Where the fuck does she live? My father and my best friends are all globohomo bots.

Political "science" is just a leftist circlejerk

When can they see men's rights as 'cool'?

Want to take bets on whether she'd be "bored out of her mind" and "full of contempt" talking about issues countless men face?

"How can we punish wrongthink"

I hope she gets raped and killed by the sandniggers she helped bringing in

Soon may all who support the jewish liberal world order be raped and beheaded

she has a submissive humiliation fetish

Meme degree. Can’t stand these fucking whores going on and on about cis males and whatever other BS terms they have, tranny rights, sexual liberation ( whoring ), body positivity. So many special words to say you want to be a degenerate. This shit literally is ragefuel, fuck these dumb cunts they deserve to be raped ( in video game )

Liberals: stop forcing your ideology to other people
Also liberals:

I WANT TO RIP TEAR AND SHRED THIS USELESS BRAIN DEAD WHORE

My blood boils and my mind filled with rage by reading this. Such whore should given highest brutal cruel punishment

It generally seems like men are either raised or manipulated to have this irrational view of politics
The irony.

JFL at this thread's replies lmao

May The spirt of the Taliban follow her in (Red Dead Redemption)

I want to kill this whore, these whores give marxism a bad name.

Foid """studies""" political studies but cant come up with hypotheses to answer her cliche textbook question. Lazy dumbass spews basic ass questions to her fellow females on the internet instead of doing the work and directly survey men. Average student in 2023. Might as well get your answers from ChatGPT instead :feelshaha:

Last edited:
That has got to Be a troll. Jesus fucking christ

Want to take bets on whether she'd be "bored out of her mind" and "full of contempt" talking about issues countless men face?
Foids Will Always Make Excuses And Blatantly Deny Everything By Throwing The Oh So Mighty Accusation Of "Misogyny"

"I'm a female university student pursuing a joint degree program in Political Studies"

"women's rights, trans rights, BIPOC rights, body positivity, sexual liberation, Marxist theory, toxic masculinity"

Hahahaha meme degree

Kek, the irony of some foid getting programmed at brainwash academy and trying to instill the programming in males while thinking she is an independent and reasonable figure :feelskek: She is too stupid to realize that if she were a man they would simply tell her to fuck off but instead the pretend to listen and care about why men cutting of their penis is good for women and how to destory religions and culture into on globohomo melting pot