Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so hard to blackpill some 1/10s ?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I mean they should know better than 2/10s and 3/10s... 

I have tried blackpilling this guy 2 months ago
2cnjAGDaSoWqNBJZYVoqPQ.jpeg

Yes. I had him on steam, I tried blackpilling him and then he just unfriended me after 1 day. Why is it so hard to blackpill some 1/10s? I REALLY don't get it.

Probably because they consume bluepill on the daily. More desperate for a solution, more likely to be indoctrinated by liberal and feminist ideology. Blackpill doesn't reach enough people to be their first philosophical answer.

Cause reality hurts like a truck. They will die without the hope of a cute geeky petite virgin femoid taking their virginities.

incelman said:
Cause reality hurts like a truck. They will die without the hope of a cute geeky petite virgin femoid taking their virginities.

That's sad.. They will die in copes.

blickpall said:
Probably because they consume bluepill on the daily. More desperate for a solution, more likely to be indoctrinated by liberal and feminist ideology. Blackpill doesn't reach enough people to be their first philosophical answer.

Bluepill on the daily? I think they consume word "ugly" on the daily tbh. 

"More desperate for a solution, more likely to be indoctrinated by liberal and feminist ideology. Blackpill doesn't reach enough people to be their first philosophical answer." I like that explanation tbh.

Because you have to abandon all hope in order to swallow it.

because we smart they dumb YOOOOOO

some people are just fucking dumb

I understand he wants some cope to go on i. the daily. The question is why are you using his pic as profile pic. Imagine he lurks here, it could break his hesrt no?

Because when it's over, all you do is cope. When somebody takes away that little hope, it's completely over, and they can't accept that.

I think 1/10s are often close to literal autism or something; and often already grateful if someone just greets them with a smile. Thankful for everything. The blackpilled ones are rather the 2-4/10s, I guess. 

Maybe it's like with poverty. It's not the homeless who revolt, the super poor are often the best and most docile slaves. Those slightly above utter poverty usually make the revolts. 100 years ago in Russia for instance it were the workers and not the peasants who were the driving force behind the Russian Revolution.

Celcelleclec said:
I understand he wants some cope to go on i. the daily. The question is why are you using his pic as profile pic. Imagine he lurks here, it could break his hesrt no?

He is bluepilled as fuck so I guess he won't lurk and his image is public, just type in google "cod incel"

Genuine 1/10 are a special case.
They are the absolute bottom of the barrel, but nobody wants to tell them that since the effects of it are quite clear.
So instead they get coddeled by bluepillars, telling them that it ain't so bad, the future will be better and so on.
They recieve a constant stream of praise and hopes and whatnot, attention in the magnitude of a 5/10 woman.
It's hard to break that and show them the ugly truth.

I wish I could go back to blissful ignorance..

He is not a 1/10. More like 3/10 or AT LEAST 2/10. If he lost weight he might be able to become 4+/10.

DankIncel said:
He is not a 1/10. More like 3/10 or AT LEAST 2/10. If he lost weight he might be able to become 4+/10.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
gBr0guA.gif

Weed said:
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
gBr0guA.gif
If he is a 1/10 then I am a -10/10

Low genetic quality=ugliness+low iq/autism

Do you follow this guy around or something, lol? Is he also an incel? He looks tall, might be able to pull a land whale to shore.

Weed said:

Yes. I had him on steam, I tried blackpilling him and then he just unfriended me after 1 day. Why is it so hard to blackpill some 1/10s? I REALLY don't get it.

He's so deformed. He would rope instantly if after swallowing the blackpill.

damn... that is sad.

blickpall said:

Why do you try to blackpill Sub4's???

Dont do it men... its extremelly violent.

I think its less painful to keep blue/redpilled than being blackpilled.

link his steam plz i wanna see it

Weed said:

Isn't that guy a poster here?  Maybe someone was just using him as an avatar.

Solid post @Weed the ugliest are always in the most denial

Deformed people are usually retarded as well.

Based Necromancing.

I don’t get this thread. That picture from OP was a famous thread on Reddit where someone Posted “just got a new haircut” and all the posts in the thread were bluepilled crap

dent in his head and his eyes wtf