Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is it so hard for normies to accept the blackpill?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
It pisses me off. Could you imagine a foid saying "omg his personality makes me so wet", or something like "His funny jokes makes me wet". No, you can't imagine it, because it isn't fucking possible. The "personality" of a person does not get someone wet jfl, it's how they physically look.

Do you buy a dog based on whether it's shy, extroverted, or hyper? No, you buy a dog based on it's appearance. It's the same shit that foids do to pick their men. I can't help but laugh when a normie copes that their funny personality will get girls.

Obviously this is a "water is wet", but I'm genuinely curious what makes the blackpill controversial and so hard to accept.

Because their complete world view, which they have developed over their entire lives, would be shattered and come crashing down

Everybody's terrified of being the first to break character & get viciously savaged by the herd.

Everybody's terrified of being the first to break character & get viciously savaged by the herd.
This too normies are like chameleons they will always conform to majority, meaning that even if they do agree with some aspects of blackpill they would never openly express so because it would be social suicide within their normie circles.

People also tend to hate facing uncomfortable truths, such as the fact that genetics are everything, so if they admit the blackpill is true then they are also admitting that their relationships, careers etc are not products of their "hard work" and "personality" but down to their genetics carrying them, so they choose to delude themselves in order to keep a false sense of achievement.

Last edited:
>>Why is it so hard for normies to accept the blackpill?

Browse r/incelswithouthate and you'll find your answer

People also tend to hate facing uncomfortable truths, such as the fact that genetics are everything, so if they admit the blackpill is true then they are also admitting that their relationships, careers etc are not products of their hard work but down to their genetics carrying them, so they choose to delude themselves in order to keep a false sense of achievement.
high iq

I haven't browsed that sub, what's the general theme of it
normies who self-delude that they are not incel and that they "just need therapy" etc. But some posts are based

They grew up in a bluepilled world but it's coming to an end with the rise of technology everyone knows what kind of men foids want

Because realizing that the blackpill is truth would depress them and destroy their lives, they are content thinking that the world is fair