Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is it so fucking warm?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Holy fuck.

Spring is supposed to be a season with mild weather where I can still rot in peace while having prettier weather.
But this shit feels like summer and my room is so hot that I cannot LDAR there.

:(

The weather's alright here.

It was snowing a week ago and now it’s sunny as hell over here

I thought Germany was generally cold?

I thought Germany was generally cold?
That is generally the case (Especially in the northern regions where I live, but this is pretty unusual)

That's like saying the UK is generally cold. Different seasons.

I know but i dont know much about the weather of Germany, the point of the post was to learn about it.

its like 50 where i live it should be hot and humid and muggy as fuck.

thanks for stealing all the heat eurocucks :)

That is generally the case (Especially in the northern regions where I live, but this is pretty unusual)
But is that the case during the spring and summer months?

it is hot as fuck year round here except like a month in winter

But is that the case during the spring and summer months?
Average Temperatures for Germany in Spring

• March: Average low 33° F, average high 47° F
  • April: Average low 39° F, average high 58° F
  • May: Average low 47° F, average high 67° F
The current weather is way out of the reference range. The last summer was rather mild, but I have witnessed lots of extreme ones as well. I hope the weather "calms down", because this is terrible.

its really cool and windy where I live so its alright....for now. Cause when the heat comes I'm going to die

sun god is angry

b1fbb0e6bf8c1385b7782321e53709a040895fa0_hq.gif

Kek.It was snowing here a day ago. Midwestern weather is so random.

Dam it's warm in the UK too

My room doesn't even have any windows. I have a small one that opens in my bathroom, but then the sun will wake me up. It's over.

My room doesn't even have any windows. I have a small one that opens in my bathroom, but then the sun will wake me up. It's over.
My room has 3

I couldn't live without them

I love it. Nice weather to drink beer in the garden and to fence hop at night. I finally had sex with one of the mares I wanted so badly though not the one who looks like my avi. She's the dominant mare and I haven't seen her in season yet. The other one is very sweet and pretty too. I just had to pet her at all the right places until she started lifting her tail.
I fingered her and licked her tasty pussy, it was a delicious night.

feel you man, its fucking 30 degree here
fucking hell

hopefully it will get colder after mondey, thank god

feel you man, its fucking 30 degree here
fucking hell

hopefully it will get colder after mondey, thank god
I generally like mild weather. I'm glad that I won't experience the summer of 2020 in Germany.

I generally like mild weather. I'm glad that I won't experience the summer of 2020 in Germany.
same, i fucking hate too hot weather. i hate extreme temperatures overall but i hate hot weather more.

what happens in 2020 ?

same, i fucking hate too hot weather. i hate extreme temperatures overall but i hate hot weather more.

what happens in 2020 ?
I will spend a year in NZ from mid/late 2019- 2020
I need to leave this country for a while for my mental wellbeing.

I will spend a year in NZ from mid/late 2019- 2020
I need to leave this country for a while for my mental wellbeing.
woa good for you man
NZ is cool, you will be novelty there being from germany
good luck, i hope you escape

Fuck it’s so warm and masturbating under my blanket is making me sweat even more

woa good for you man
NZ is cool, you will be novelty there being from germany
good luck, i hope you escape
I am not going there to escape or to interact with the dating market. I just want a different scenery and I love the nature there. I need a lot of distance from the German culture and Germany's problems.

I am not going there to escape or to interact with the dating market. I just want a different scenery and I love the nature there. I need a lot of distance from the German culture and Germany's problems.
best of luck

Weather sucks balls where I am. Cold as fuck for no reason, freezing rain. Nice weather is suicide fuel anyway, girls walking around basically nekkid, tempting you

Holy fuck.

Spring is supposed to be a season with mild weather where I can still rot in peace while having prettier weather.
But this shit feels like summer and my room is so hot that I cannot LDAR there.

:(
Take off your clothes boyo.