Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so bad to be "thirsty" or "desperate" for a girlfriend??

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
when anyone signs up for a dating app or website, they are by definition thirsty or desperate, since they are going on there with the purpose of finding a partner

no one walks around like "I'm living my best life, I don't care if I find a girlfriend, if I do cool, if not, no problem", only people who are pretending

It's because chad never has to be thirsty. Women like to chase men they find hot. Ugly and average dudes are thirsty as a result of their inceldom. If they were fucking a lot. They would have the same attitude as chad.

Last edited:
Double standards, of course. Since about the 1990s, plenty of double standards in the dating game have prevailed. Women specifically made feminism to crush men and make us into their slaves, which is exactly what is happening. It's just that the tyrant uses more soft power.

Women have made it taboo for men to actually want something, but they can want everything inside microseconds and that's fine because she is being "strong" and showing who is the boss.

no one walks around like "I'm living my best life, I don't care if I find a girlfriend, if I do cool, if not, no problem", only people who are pretending

I disagree. People who do manage to accept their status as an incel make peace with the fact and try to cope in other ways. It doesn't work too well, but then again, you don't really see people content and accepting of their lives posting here. They are sitting in a comfortable chair, musing about the next thing to do, and are generally less miserable than we are. If you can't ascend normally, at least try to accept your fate, as the pain gradually reduces.

Wrote a bunch, didn't I? Cheers!

It's not bad to be desperate. It shows what person has strong needs or wishes.

There isn’t anything wrong with being desperate it’s just another excuse to justify their hatred towards unattractive men that are largely unwanted by women. Chad could act as desperate as he wanted and would still succeed

It's because chad never has to be thirsty. Women like to chase men they find hot. Ugly and average dudes are thirsty as a result of their inceldom. If they were fucking a lot. They would have the same attitude as chad.
Its so over tbh ngl.
Foids only want chad and we incels will suffer forevER.

Same thing with being desperate when looking for a job

Of course you are desperate, since you need a way to put food on the table and a roof over your head

Not being desperate is just pretending

It's because chad never has to be thirsty.
It boils down to this, but this is where the culture promotes this winner-take-all mentality. Everybody cares about winners and wanting to be like winners (and pisses on losers), whether that's making a lot of money, gaining status, or fucking lots of women. Chad does the last part easily and naturally, whereas the rest of the male population doesn't, so not having the same success as the standard for sexual success is seen as weak, less of a man, and thus, being a loser. Hence, normal and incel tier guy trying to find sex and romance is seen as thirsty, because winners don't act like that.

It's stupid and hypocritical normie logic, because in other endeavors, like career and business, they tout hard work, grind, and hustle, while forgetting that there are naturals and people who've been "boosted" in those domains too.