Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is it okay to skinny shame but not fat shame?

A

ashngunnn123

Greycel
Like I get it I’m really skinny for my height and I know that. It’s always overweight people telling me to drink milk and gain weight and that I’m skinny as a potato stick but when I tell an overweight person to loose weight or go on a diet they get soo offended like I said something disgusting and terrible….. Just for the record I do eat but I have a very fast shit metabolism which made me incel. And I have a terrible body frame I look like a 10 year old girl. Humiliating getting weight mogged by foids and just for your knowledge I’m 6’3 and 125lbs is that unhealthy low? Should I see a doctor?

6'3 / 125 lbs ? what the fuck dude are you a skeleton ? :feelshaha:

Imagine being 6'3 and still losing at life :feelskek:

Because if you fat shame a big dude you gonna get your ass kicked.

Because its hard for a woman to be too skinny. Skinny shaming is mostly targeted at men, because skinny men are seen as frail and weak.

litterally get weightmogged by girls considered skinny
And why does it matter? Don't you know that foids love lanky tallfags like you? They would literally choose you over a 5'4 gymmaxxed strong subhuman. I would kill to be your height, it's over for my 5'6-5'7 ass.

And why does it matter? Don't you know that foids love lanky tallfags like you? They would literally choose you over a 5'4 gymmaxxed strong subhuman. I would kill to be your height, it's over for my 5'6-5'7 ass.
cope women want a man who is strong and can protect them

Because its hard for a woman to be too skinny. Skinny shaming is mostly targeted at men, because skinny men are seen as frail and weak.
and fat short men are seen as disgusting and worthless

Last edited:
and fat short men are seen as disgusting and worthless
This is true. Fat short women can even make onlyfans and still have men simp for them. Short fat men? Tough luck son.

Just do the fat shaming if you want to

This is true. Fat short women can even make onlyfans and still have men simp for them. Short fat men? Tough luck son.
Womens cannot be fat they just wear "plus size" clothings ... they are "plus sized :feelshaha:"and fat men just wear morbidly obese disgusting cloths :feelsthink: