Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is it ok for foids to have short hair and be even bald wwhile men with long hair are seen as weird losers

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Yeah yeah I know chad can have any hair, don't even mention it

When I had long hair they tried to bully me but I have beaten one of the chads :feelsthink:

When I had long hair they tried to bully me but I have beaten one of the chads :feelsthink:
Should have killed the bitch with a rusty cleaver (in roblox)

To be honest, nowadays there is a plethora of foids who're into long-haired dudes (pretty boys or Chads).

To be honest, nowadays there is a plethora of foids who're into long-haired dudes (pretty boys or Chads).
Foids when I had short hair: you should grow it long
Foids now: dude wtf get a haircut

Foids when I had short hair: you should grow it long
Foids now: dude wtf get a haircut
A-hairstyle-not-liked-by-girls-vs-Girls-favourite-hairstyle-meme-5873.png

It isn't. Everyone hates short haired and bald chicks. There are a few pretenders but no one desires it. Or maybe I just like long shiny coats.

Foids with short hair look fucking gross.

A foid with short hair automaticity knocks off 2 points on the attractiveness scale.

It's the equivalent to a man being bald.

A foid with short hair automaticity knocks off 2 points on the attractiveness scale.

Still they have 58483858589383 times more smv than all men on earth in the all multi verses combined

Wait - let me get this straight....

So you are saying, life is an uneven playing field, full of double standards and hypocrisy?

:feelsohgod: I am shocked. This is a revelation to me.

I'd say it's a matter of taste though. Men really have different tastes in women.
As for me, some short-haired foids can look good. She just needs to have good facial bones in the first place.

Wait - let me get this straight....

So you are saying, life is an uneven playing field, full of double standards and hypocrisy?

:feelsohgod: I am shocked. This is a revelation to me.
I hope they get necrotising fasciitis of the vagina

anyone can have long hair as long as it's nw1