Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy why is it ok for foids to be afraid of manlets but i can't be afraid of niggers?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I notice foids will cross the street when they see me. I guess they're afraid of a goblin looking manlet attacking them or something :feelsUgh:. Society encourages this behavior which only reinforces the idea that, yes ugly men are a threat and should be treated a such. Yet when I see a thugmaxxed tyrone walking down the street I'm not allowed to feel a similar level of fear and cross the street as a precaution. Soy cucks will come at me with the that's racist :foidSoy::foidSoy:. Apparently it's racist for me to be afraid of getting mugged by some thug yet it's not sexist for them to be afraid of getting mugged by a normal dressed manlet. Foid hypocrisy at it's finest.

Foids are seen as more worthy due to their "precious" eggs. They matter more than men biologically speaking. Blame nature for all of this, honestly.

They’re not afraid because you’re a manlet, they’re afraid because the words
USES INCELS.IS, IS A MISOGYNISTIC TERRORIST
are written on your face

They’re not afraid because you’re a manlet, they’re afraid because the words
USES INCELS.IS, IS A MISOGYNISTIC TERRORIST
are written on your face
Yes, the devil effect (opposite of the halo effect)

I notice foids will cross the street when they see me. I guess they're afraid of a goblin looking manlet attacking them or something :feelsUgh:. Society encourages this behavior which only reinforces the idea that, yes ugly men are a threat and should be treated a such. Yet when I see a thugmaxxed tyrone walking down the street I'm not allowed to feel a similar level of fear and cross the street as a precaution. Soy cucks will come at me with the that's racist :foidSoy::foidSoy:. Apparently it's racist for me to be afraid of getting mugged by some thug yet it's not sexist for them to be afraid of getting mugged by a normal dressed manlet. Foid hypocrisy at it's finest.
FUCKING THIS IS WHY WE NEED SS WAFFEN BACK TRUCEL DIVISIONS I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN I WOULD BEAT NIGGER TO DEATH WITH STICK THEN RAPE EVERY ARYAN STACE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON (in mein kraft)

FUCKING THIS IS WHY WE NEED SS WAFFEN BACK TRUCEL DIVISIONS I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN I WOULD BEAT NIGGER TO DEATH WITH STICK THEN RAPE EVERY ARYAN STACE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON (in mein kraft)
RAPE.GOV