Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Is It Officially Over at 25 and Beyond?

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★
Why is it specifically set at 25? What's wrong with late 20s or early 30s? Is this based on looks, mentality?

I see users saying this all the time with very little to no explanation.

A lot of men refer to other men in their 20's as 'kids'. Is this cope, projection?

Don't women typically like men older than them?

I'm in my late 20s, but could easily age fraud by saying I'm 5 years younger than I actually am.

Last edited:
Well by 25 I think theres nothing good coming for you genetically speaking, you will only decline if anything

Also how it works for normies is early 20's is spent going to university and stuff so there is still a chance and early 20's is meant to be like the peak of your life but by 25 normies are settling down into their careers and possible LTR's at this point, LTR's they got by socialmaxxing and NTmaxxing from univeristy or whatever

So basically

1. You degrade

2. Loss of social opportunities

by that time you've run out of venues to meet foids naturally (school, uni, etc)

also in my country most people marry at 25-30 yo, have kids, then divorce. What is the chance of you meeting a foid who isn't married and doesn't have kids from previous relationship? Realistically it's quite low.

There is no set age u can ascend at over 25

by that time you've run out of venues to meet foids naturally (school, uni, etc)
I feel like I dont even know where to meet them now and I am 22, maybe I could go to uni at 22 but I think it would look giga non NT if you are starting at 22 while everyone is starting at 18/19

Also university learning for 4 years, that is something I will fail at, I'm just not built to study for 4 years, I will burn out, lose motivation and crash never finishing my degree of choice

So theres basically no chances for you if you choose to not go to uni

I know if I fork out 40k to go to uni I am not getting a degree, so I would be spending a lot of time and money banking on the fact that I could somehow make friends and a GF while being seen as a non NT 22 year old that would become a uni drop out

Theres no avenues for me sadly

/thread

It’s not 25 OP, it depends when you finish school or leave entry level jobs with young women

by 25 I think theres nothing good coming for you genetically speaking, you will only decline
Men age like fine wine :feelsaww: meme aside, men don't age as harshly as women
Loss of social opportunities
Gym, social meetups etc
maybe I could go to uni at 22 but I think it would look giga non NT if you are starting at 22 while everyone is starting at 18/19
I went back to university at 25 but was inserted into the 2nd year out of 3 due to holding a previous degree. Classmates were all4 years younger but I look 5 years younger than I actually am so it didn't look or feel out of place. But my social awkwardness killed me. Everyone thought i was super weird

Potent rope fuel

Also the mental impact of being isolated tormented incel for all those years will make ascension pointless

It's usually over after one is born.

It's because by 25 literally everyone, even the "late bloomers" already had some sort of sexual experience with women:

Here you can see a sharp decline in virginity rates up until age 25 where it becomes pretty stable. Being a virgin at 18 is almost normal, being a virgin after 25 is an anomaly.

Also posting this:

Only 3.9% of men aged 25-30 are virgins.

:yes:

Last edited:
Well by 25 I think theres nothing good coming for you genetically speaking, you will only decline if anything

Also how it works for normies is early 20's is spent going to university and stuff so there is still a chance and early 20's is meant to be like the peak of your life but by 25 normies are settling down into their careers and possible LTR's at this point, LTR's they got by socialmaxxing and NTmaxxing from univeristy or whatever

So basically

1. You degrade

It's because by 25 literally everyone, even the "late bloomers" already had some sort of sexual experience with women:
View attachment 1229680
Here you can see a sharp decline in virginity rates up until age 25 where it becomes pretty stable. Being a virgin at 18 is almost normal, being a virgin after 25 is an anomaly.

Also posting this:
View attachment 1229683
Only 3.9% of men aged 25-30 are virgins.

:yes:
Brutal. So if you're still a virgin post 25 you'll likely to remain as one

by 25 you're most like out of school and college/uni
meaning the chances of approaching or even finding foid goes down drastically
also apps dont work for sub 7 males.

Why is it specifically set at 25? What's wrong with late 20s or early 30s? Is this based on looks, mentality?

A lot of men refer to other men in their 20's as 'kids'. Is this cope, projection?

I'm in my late 20s, but could easily age fraud by saying I'm 5 years younger than I actually am.
You’re seen as a red flag if you never had a relationship in ur teen years You will have no experience and just look fucking stupid

by 25 you're most like out of school and college/uni
meaning the chances of approaching or even finding foid goes down drastically
also apps dont work for sub 7 males.
It becomes more difficult but not necessarily over. Also depends on culture, i.e., arranged marriages
You’re seen as a red flag if you never had a relationship in ur teen years You will have no experience and just look fucking stupid
you can lie

It becomes more difficult but not necessarily over. Also depends on culture, i.e., arranged marriages

you can lie
They’ll find out when they see how clueless you are and you won’t be able to keep up with ur story You’ll end up being caught

22 i would say

They’ll find out when they see how clueless you are and you won’t be able to keep up with ur story You’ll end up being caught
keep the lies simple, i.e., hookups here and there and wasn't looking for anything long-term

you can lie
nigga i am a 32KHHV curry its over for me, plus arrangemaxxing has been dead for years now.
my mom put my matrimonial ad and it was nothing but post wall roasties who would reject me after seeing me picks jfl:lul:

its ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:

It might be due to you growing hair all over your body to looking like a chimp on your ass. Having a cock that doesn't work as well and looking like fuck from all the alcohol normies be drinking.

you are out of your peak, if you arent bluepilled you are bitter and resentful and tired of all bs, foids are ran through ugly fat bitter sluts.

nigga i am a 32KHHV curry its over for me, plus arrangemaxxing has been dead for years now.
my mom put my matrimonial ad and it was nothing but post wall roasties who would reject me after seeing me picks jfl:lul:

its ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:
dunno, curries around me still finding prospects through arranged marriage

if you arent bluepilled you are bitter and resentful
True. Being blackpilled tarnishes your ability to be a quality spouse

Last edited:

You’ve had 10 years of opportunity to try to have sex or date and now you’re just starting when you are a near middle aged man? It’s weird and creepy.

It’s like collecting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figurines at 25. It’s a series made for kids about teenage cartoon characters. Why haven’t you found better things to do like a productive meaningful hobby or a career or something?

It’s even worse than that.

For most people, dating just sort of happens if you have a non-autistic social circle. You meet people through friends, you have sex at some point, you hang around them and become boyfriend and girlfriend. Most people don’t really try. It just sort of happens. Especially in college with the party scenes and dorm rooms, etc.

If this doesn’t happen, it usually indicates you don’t have any normal friends. Now of course there’s a small chance this is circumstantial (e.g., maybe you’re a nice guy who grew up with a really anti-social family or a dysfunctional neighborhood, maybe you were abused by a priest and that made you a loner, etc.)

However, many people end up in that situation due to very anti-social behaviors. Maybe you are a pedo, you love gore, you stalk people, maybe you’re abusive, maybe you like killing animals for fun. And that scares women away.

When you are a loner to such degree that you literally don’t have a community or friend group, it’s like a black shadow that lurks over you. What are you hiding? If she took a chance on you, what if you killed her or raped her?

It’s creepy.

Last edited:

So basically

1. You degrade