Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is it like almost everybidy has a look matched partner?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
And we cannot manage anything. I think looks alone is not the reason why many of us are incel. For me its social retardness and I was hardly exposed to females so I guess my fate sealed

Extreme cases notwithstanding, inceldom is usually caused by an onslaught of circumstances combined. It is extremely rare to see an incel be truly incel for ONLY one reason. For example, "Incel A" may be autistic and ugly (have weak facial features, bad frame, etc.), and because of this, never got positive reinforcement as a child. This combination is what dooms "Incel A", not just being ugly or autistic.

That's why when you see a random looksmatched couple, the man may not be gorgeous, but he may have alot else going for him (not autistic, have alot of money, had good parents who raised him right, etc.)

Extreme cases notwithstanding, inceldom is usually caused by an onslaught of circumstances combined. It is extremely rare to see an incel be truly incel for ONLY one reason. For example, "Incel A" may be autistic and ugly (have weak facial features, bad frame, etc.), and because of this, never got positive reinforcement as a child. This combination is what dooms "Incel A", not just being ugly or autistic.

That's why when you see a random looksmatched couple, the man may not be gorgeous, but he may have alot else going for him (not autistic, have alot of money, had good parents who raised him right, etc.)
This. And lots of ugly people are socially connected which helps

I always see my looksmatch bitches with chads/chadlites

40% of men date down, 30% date up, 30% lookmatch

High IQ post. A lot of incels may be moderately ugly physically, but most also have pretty terrible personalities. Its also a positive feedback loop because many will have started out genuinely nice guys, but due to moderately ugliness have never had positive experiences and have gradually become bitter and twisted inside as a result.

Then throw in the other stuff like genuine personality disorders (I imagine autism spectrum is massively over-represented here) and I bet also very poor parenting, specifically regarding father figures. ER's father is a useless narcissist, so its not surprising he turned out the same way, only having the struggle of being mixed race and incel thrown in as well, which drove him insane.

Another big one will be the ethnic struggle, many non Western ethnics struggle in Western countries because the dating market is so absurdly hyper competitive, and their ethnic status is a handicap that most guys can't afford to have.

Due to women having higher reproductive value, access to makeup (as well as pushup bras, high heels, more clothing options that improve the look of their body), importance of body rather than face and men having lower standards, incels do not have a looksmatch.

I’m certifiably ugly, that’s all.