Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is it impossible to make friends if you are bad at sports and video games as a man?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Those are the only 2 activities most men do but I lack the athleticism and reaction speed to do them both.

@Incelius Savage

I dont even know how people make friends after high school, everyone are cold and reserved in adulthood. I never had a real friend, so im no expert.

Fuck normies, lets make our own hobbies as incels

You forgot smoking weed and getting drunk

I struggled with socialization.

Observe:

Garrett

Blockhead

Because they're usual signifiers of masculinity and normativity, due to the activities requiring physical prowess and good cognitive ability; if you're also non-NT and physically unattractive, it's over for you in terms of friends... :society:

And it's even harder to get better at them when you're disadvantaged from the start due to manletism/genetic low coordination/reaction speed, meaning you simply lose interest and your skills slip even further from not being encouraged or motivated to engage in them; the plight of subhumans. :feelsUgh:

only copes left are meditation maxx