Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it considered wrong to deny the Holocaust?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I'm not saying I deny that it happened perse but in this day and age where people are allowed to say and think whatever they want (or atleast we're being made to believe we are) I don't see how this would be any different from denying religion or other historical events.The truth fears no investigation.
I don't believe Saddam had weapons of mass destruction...does that make me a Iraq war denier? :waitwhat:

The holocaust is a myth used to billyclub certain ideologies into not questioning the (((bossman))). The moment you commit wrongthink, the holobunga can be brought up to silence you.

Because Jews get special treatment from our corrupt politicians.

In what way?
There were concentration camps and people were definitely shipped there. Most died from malnutrition and starvation, and just being executed. But there was no gassing in chambers, and the number is nowhere near 6 million.

The world needed to believe this lie for support towards building a Jewish nation.

Whether it did or not I think it’s still funny either way

I'm not saying I deny that it happened perse but in this day and age where people are allowed to say and think whatever they want (or atleast we're being made to believe we are) I don't see how this would be any different from denying religion or other historical events.The truth fears no investigation.
I don't believe Saddam had weapons of mass destruction...does that make me a Iraq war denier? :waitwhat:
I am not sure if the holocaust happened

Is there any evidence to prove it didn't happen or is this just conspiracy? I agree the numbers are ridiculous but people downplay it a lot.

wooden doors

The holocaust did happen.
In what way?
The holocaust is a myth used to billyclub certain ideologies into not questioning the (((bossman))). The moment you commit wrongthink, the holobunga can be brought up to silence you.
I think the Holocaust was legit but against the deserved. Like there wasn’t 6 million to gas in the beginning, and the plan never included a genocide of Jews, it was just to keep them in camps until the war ended and deport them all to Madagascar. All Jews did in ww2 was work, they were in work camps and maybe some died there. Although if any big bankers/media moguls/communist opposition rich ass Jewish Jews were in Germany they probably got killed (which is based because they deserve it).

in a way, the Holocaust was a step in the right direction but not enough. They were too nice in a way.

Last edited:
Like there wasn’t 6 million to gas in the beginning, and the plan never included a genocide of Jews, it was just to keep them in camps until the war ended and deport them all to Madagascar.
Jfl. That would be close to the plot of Attack on Titan.

They want to keep the lie alive and well for the next generations of goyim.
It´s like buying stock with a 6000000% garante return in your favor.
Lot´s of luxurious guilt ridden money into my pockets goy.
Say it with me G0Y!
"God Bless <insert country here>"

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONSIDER THIS TOPIC FURTHER!

SEAL THIS THREAD WHILE YOU CAN!

I think the Holocaust was legit but against the deserved. Like there wasn’t 6 million to gas in the beginning, and the plan never included a genocide of Jews, it was just to keep them in camps until the war ended and deport them all to Madagascar. All Jews did in ww2 was work, they were in work camps and maybe some died there. Although if any big bankers/media moguls/communist opposition rich ass Jewish Jews were in Germany they probably got killed (which is based because they deserve it).

in a way, the Holocaust was a step in the right direction but not enough. They were too nice in a way.
All Hitler did was killing traitorous shysters, and they happened to be of jewish blood.
Never reached 1 million dead, let alone a 6 million shoah.
The real genocide was Europeans fighting one another, all because a bunch of jews got mad at Germany.
Then, the kikes used the Soviet Union and America to make Germany kneel without mercy.

All Hitler did was killing traitorous shysters, and they happened to be of jewish blood.
Never reached 1 million dead, let alone a 6 million shoah.
The real genocide was Europeans fighting one another, all because a bunch of jews got mad at Germany.
Then, the kikes used the Soviet Union and America to make Germany kneel without mercy.
Yeah, there were concentration camps and they were kept in there because they were a risk to the German war effort. Same reason we had concentration camps in the US during WWII where we kept Japs and Germans.

Except Jews had a proven track record of sabotage during WWI. They did a lot of damage to the German war effort in WWI.

There were no death camps where they were giving kikes zyklon B showers though, and all the alleged ones were liberated by the Soviets and barred from Western research, now it's illegal to deny it in these European countries. The Jews that died chiefly did so via the spread of typhus, and near the end of the war and weeks after from starvation because the Allies bombed the German infrastructure and supply lines to the stone age and shooting down German farmers, German citizens were going without food themselves.
Yeah. All the regime was doing was killing the traitors and putting most others into internment camps (rightfully) because they were opposition and could destroy Germany just like they did in ww1. They just ((((coincidentally))))) were Jewish. This thought of 6 million or whatever is insane though, especially when if you look thru the archives they say NOTHING about the killing of all Jewish people ever, just deporting them to Madagascar

Yeah, there were concentration camps and they were kept in there because they were a risk to the German war effort. Same reason we had concentration camps in the US during WWII where we kept Japs and Germans.

Except Jews had a proven track record of sabotage during WWI. They did a lot of damage to the German war effort in WWI.

There were no death camps where they were giving kikes zyklon B showers though, and all the alleged ones were liberated by the Soviets and barred from Western research, now it's illegal to deny it in these European countries. The Jews that died chiefly did so via the spread of typhus, and near the end of the war and weeks after from starvation because the Allies bombed the German infrastructure and supply lines to the stone age and were shooting down German farmers, German citizens were going without food themselves.
Hellish nightmare indeed.

Even questioning the numbers is already considered wrong. There's a massive Holocaust propaganda industry, unlike other similar events like the Holodomor, the Armenian genocide, etc.

I personally think it did happen, but it's wildly exaggerated. I don't think it was 6 million Jews killed, I don't think gas chambers existed and I don't think burning people alive was the standard procedure (though it probably did happen sometimes, there were some dark triad sadists in the SS, of course).

I think around 300.000 Jews died, mostly of typhus and starvation/weakeness due to starvation. Allied bombings were cutting food supply for many people in general.

I have a German aunt who died of typhus in the 50s btw.

Last edited:
Even questioning the numbers is already considered wrong. There's a massive Holocaust propaganda industry, unlike other similar events like the Holodomor, the Armenian genocide, etc.
Thanks for pointing out the Ukrainians and Armenians. Since the Jews hate them, the atrocities that happened to them are ignored.

Thanks for pointing out the Ukrainians and Armenians. Since the Jews hate them, the atrocities that happened to them are ignored.
The Ukrainian massacre was probably the most brutal one, also the one with the most victims. But it also goes against the agenda to talk a lot about it, since it was the communists doing it.

As a 1/3 Slav, I think communism should be forbidden worldwide just like NS is. Even if I wasn't I'd think that of course, but it was my race being screwed the most by that shit. My Russian grandma escaped communism through western German maxxing.

Last edited:
The Ukrainian massacre was probably the most brutal one, also the one with the most victims. But it also goes against the agenda, since it was the communists doing it.
That's 100% true. Not to mention that it isn't illegal to deny Holodomor like it is to deny the Holobunga. Really makes you think...

Many people died.

Because lot's of people suffered. People naturally get mad when you deny someone's well-known suffering.

@knajjd bring back @AutisticCopecel fag

Because lot's of people suffered. People naturally get mad when you deny someone's well-known suffering.
Your bonus has been to your coinbase wallet

Of course goy, never forget the 6 gorrillian

The jews continuously use the Holocaust to shame all non-jews, and write themselves a blank check to do whatever they want, and to excuse any of their own crimes against humanity, like their own ethnic cleansing of Palestinian Muslims.

Because the Nazis lost, the world let these subhuman kikes take control of most of Western society and they never stop rubbing the holocaust guilt it in our faces to cover up their own hate and corruption.

Regardless of whether or not the Holocaust happened, the Jews belong in Israel (including both banks of the Jordan & Sinai).

Regardless of whether or not the Holocaust happened, the Jews belong in Israel (including both banks of the Jordan & Sinai).
@Blackpill Rage