Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it a cool image when you see men riding horses but no one cares when they ride cars?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I mean technically both are just riding some form of faster transportation.

How many people are there that ride horses compared to how many people ride in cars?

If ride horse, he probably can afford a supercar

Elliot rodger car

You know why, king.

@LastGerman can you ride a horse?

Is it really cool though? Riding is only associated with females, despite the fatc it was once a men's thing only. Same with cars now. Some cars are associated with females despite the fact driving a car was once a men's thing. It is even worse than that. If a man drives a big car, people wil lasume that he has to compensate for something, while females drive big SUVs and men will fap to it despite the fact there are a good handful of men who cannot drive anymore.

@LastGerman can you ride a horse?

I can even talk to horses.

Idk tbh i never tought about that

Because it not only represents dexterity, it also represents the strength and dominance of the person. Very genetically biased

As always - blame Putin

Putinasjoja

Is it really cool though? Riding is only associated with females, despite the fatc it was once a men's thing only. Same with cars now. Some cars are associated with females despite the fact driving a car was once a men's thing. It is even worse than that. If a man drives a big car, people wil lasume that he has to compensate for something, while females drive big SUVs and men will fap to it despite the fact there are a good handful of men who cannot drive anymore.

I can even talk to horses.
Reminder: all females would rather take the giant horse cock you are riding than fuck you.

Horses look mediaeval and cool