Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is isolation so addicting?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It’s so painful and torturing, yet at the end of the day I yearn for it, to lock myself in my room in complete darkness and escape all these feelings of shame and judgment that simply won’t escape in public, only making me more ashamed of myself as I drift further from humanity, trapped within my mind as the regrets accumulate with only myself to blame for the state I have become.

It might take its toll on you after a couple of years

Bc going out and seeing couples everywhere is pure suifuel

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t :feelsjuice:

its amazing in the start, after years it will swallow you. still dont regret as normie life was way more painful

It’s so painful and torturing, yet at the end of the day I yearn for it, to lock myself in my room in complete darkness and escape all these feelings of shame and judgment that simply won’t escape in public, only making me more ashamed of myself as I drift further from humanity, trapped within my mind as the regrets accumulate with only myself to blame for the state I have become.
View attachment 553298
yeah i know what you mean, why even go outside as an incel honestly theres no good reason

I was a shut in for most of my post school life. Now i love going outside. I like going for strolls, using public transport and people watching. I dont wanna interact with anyone. I just wanna get caught up in the sea of people.

Like heroin, bad for u, but addictive

I wouldn't say it's addicting, "addicting" entails that it somehow gives you a temporary high, which you don't get from loneliness/isolation.

We're just used to (forced) isolation that we can't imagine living life any other way.

whats wrong with you :feelswhat:

When You Have Next To No one in real life and people hate you it's easier to say I don't want to be around anyone at all.

View attachment 553298
its because they all want to hurt you. Only YOU can protect yourself
I wouldn't say it's addicting, "addicting" entails that it somehow gives you a temporary high, which you don't get from loneliness/isolation.

We're just used to (forced) isolation that we can't imagine living life any other way.
its not addicting. Its the only option

Don't do it, your brain will rot and you'll become a husk of your former self.

Don't do it, your brain will rot and you'll become a husk of your former self.
I know that, but it feels too comfortable for me now. It has grown to an addiction it feels like. :fuk::cryfeels:

Last edited:
View attachment 553298
dats deep:feelsjuice:

also going outside and having to do something like groceries feels like a chore and a total inconvenience.

Like heroin, bad for u, but addictive
normies will tell you it's bad, i mean what is wrong with being isolated from others, for example monks who spend most of their time alone meditating:smonk:

I was a shut in for most of my post school life. Now i love going outside. I like going for strolls, using public transport and people watching. I dont wanna interact with anyone. I just wanna get caught up in the sea of people.
Well thats one way to cope :smonk:

Maybe it depends on how friendly the world outside feels.

If people are being nice to me I'm of course much more likely to want to interact with them. I'm an extrovert after all.

But if people are mean or overly serious all the time or whatever then it's easier to just hide.

its amazing in the start, after years it will swallow you. still dont regret as normie life was way more painful
Tbh, I think it's unhealthy. Be around people If you can.

Its the ultimate Escapism. Once you get used to it its hard to go back to normal.

You can't do it or maybe you could but not just for a prolonged duration, you'll eventually want to come back to interact with something that isn't part of your thought because eventually your mind ran out of things to stimulate you and with how much stimuli has become a necessity at this age.
Well all i'm saying is a little self imposed break from social needs wouldn't be that bad of an idea
I feel like there's a sentence or two missing from there but oh well

Isolation is comfort zone, meaning once you stay in that zone for a while and then leave, you'll feel depressed and anxious

Actually dying inside from loneliness. But you also wanna stay away from the niggered up human race

Because clown world is brutal

Isolation is comfort zone, meaning once you stay in that zone for a while and then leave, you'll feel depressed and anxious

we were rejected by the rest of humanity. why would we want to associate with such a cruel species?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back