Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is instagram/social media so oversaturated with goodlooking guys?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
I've noticed that among all the internet platforms insta seems to be the one where the majority of really, really attractive guys frequently post a dozen selfies a day, which I think is weird, since seeking validation online is predominantly a female trait, it's also pretty damn confusing to me since when I leave my house most people look normal, like you brocels and me, 4-7 rating looks range. So, where the hell do all these fucking chads come from?

The perception online makes it seem like that's all that exists when in reality they're very,very rare to come across... I think I've only ever seen one legit 8/10 guy. It can honestly be very depressing and shitty especially for an average looking guy like me, knowing I'll never be treated that way by a woman due to shit I didn't choose and couldn't control..

Last edited:
It’s like outside,when I go outside I mostly see GOOD LOOKING people , they also use social media cuz they know they will get positive feedback , it’s so obvious , it’s also kinda sad that ugly people like us can rarely be seen cuz they know outside will be bad on them and they stay in , this goes for internet ,I wonder why most social media users are good looking people while ugly ones don’t use it

It’s like outside,when I go outside I mostly see GOOD LOOKING people , they also use social media cuz they know they will get positive feedback , it’s so obvious , it’s also kinda sad that ugly people like us can rarely be seen cuz they know outside will be bad on them and they stay in , this goes for internet ,I wonder why most social media users are good looking people while ugly ones don’t use it
where u live? Must be suifuel

Other way about, I constantly see ugly bastards in friend groups on insta

from?

The perception online makes it seem like that's all that exists when in reality they're very,very rare to come across... I think I've only ever seen one legit 8/10 guy. It can honestly be very depressing and shitty especially for an average looking guy like me, knowing I'll never be treated that way by a woman due to shit I didn't choose and couldn't contro
They are much more common these days ,if you look to videos of the past ,even early 2010s or 2000s you can see uglier people did go out and it wasn’t this bad , but right now most I see is either Chad or chadlite outside with Becky gfs ,or high normies which are the worst people you can meet

There are less ugly people going outside , but the ugly population is still the same imo

where u live? Must be suifuel
Turkey ,I am the prince of Istanbul,people here are mostly either high normies who are like fucking devils ,very masculine guys that look like they are gonna jump on you ,chads and chadlites which are cooler than those but still pieces of shits ,Beckie’s who are mostly evil ,Stacie’s who have a personality of a cardboard box and have millions of entertainers aka simps,actual fat shit tier woman who still want tall slim average looking guys and ugly decent people like me which are very very rare and they are actually very friendly towards me cuz they know we’re on the same boat

20% Bragging
Turkey ,I am the prince of Istanbul,people here are mostly either high normies who are like fucking devils ,very masculine guys that look like they are gonna jump on you ,chads and chadlites which are cooler than those but still pieces of shits ,Beckie’s who are mostly evil ,Stacie’s who have a personality of a cardboard box and have millions of entertainers aka simps,actual fat shit tier woman who still want tall slim average looking guys and ugly decent people like me which are very very rare and they are actually very friendly towards me cuz they know we’re on the same boat
That must suck, I'd be more pissed off by the constant chads in the vicinity since I'm a high normie myself.

Same bro, I hate it when faggot normies tell me to go outside because it's the real world. It just ruins my mood even more because I have to see chads and chad lites walking around looking happy because they have a harem of foids.
Yeah fuck those normies ,it really gets under my skin when I see them with girls

That must suck, I'd be more pissed off by the constant chads in the vicinity since I'm a high normie myself.
What ? You cannot be high normie if you’re here,fuck high normie s they are absolute evil

What ? You cannot be high normie if you’re here,fuck high normie s they are absolute evil
I'm about 6/10 in looks, but believe me brocel, I'm not a punk ass, I understand the plight every low tier man probably experiences.. When I was a high bf % and hadn't gotten my eyelids fixed I was around 4-5 or so. I was also bullied for most of my life by the same people you mentioned. If you wanna chat it up or something you can pm me your discord or sm, been needing to vent some frustrations to some who legit understands, not some normie scum

I'm about 6/10 in looks, but believe me brocel, I'm not a punk ass, I understand the plight every low tier man probably experiences.. When I was a high bf % and hadn't gotten my eyelids fixed I was around 4-5 or so. I was also bullied for most of my life by the same people you mentioned. If you wanna chat it up or something you can pm me your discord or sm, been needing to vent some frustrations to some who legit understands, not some normie scum
You cannot be high normie man you can pm me

Positive reinforcement making them more popular and stay on there. Ugly people disappear from it because they get no likes.

Wtf why haven't you been 100%ed yet ??

normie needs to vent that he can't attract juicy stacies when the beckies are giving him IOIs
jfl