Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is Fnaf security breach suddenly popular

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Like normies are all talking about this boring-ass meme game that no one finds scary anymore.

literally caging just writing this post, this game's not even good.

Remember when the lore was actually disturbing and not just "hurr-durr hide from security guard :feelsseriously:"

no idea normalfags like 'scary' stuff :lul:

same reason they liked undertale, it was 'scary' and 'deep' :lul::lul::lul::owo:

though stuff like soma or subnautica was scary yet top tier :feelsmage:

wasnt it from like 2014? piece of shit game, never even looked into it. same with scp, that never interested me either

normies have shit taste and some of them make money off kids shit taste on youtube, same with FnF

wasnt it from like 2014? piece of shit game, never even looked into it. same with scp, that never interested me either
the old games were actually decent though due to the disturbing lore

but the new game looks like some boring action fantasy game
normies have shit taste and some of them make money off kids shit taste on youtube, same with FnF
lmao it's not just kids. Some dude in my class openly bragged about beating the game over winter break and some becky who's semi-popular in my grade mentioned something about "glamrock chica"

same ppl who would clown on you for liking the game 2 years ago

I don't known what is but frightening me it's

The same normies who shit on the creator because Scott dared to donate to conservative charities, are now praising the game because muh VR and muh spookies. What a bunch of cattle-brain hypocrites.

Because maybe just maybe it has a very attractive female wolf character:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
@Speedloader should know

I got jumpscared by Roxy but it looked like she ran at me, picked me up, hugged me and kept kissing my face. I got extremely hard and since then I’ve been in love with Roxy. I want her to bully me until I cry, and then feel bad for me and let me cry into her boobs while she hugs me and says sorry. And this whole time my penis is in her robo pussy if that’s possible (idk if it is, ive never had sex)
Woah there buddy... Gigabased! I want dommy mommy Roxy to comfort me too :society::society:

I got jumpscared by Roxy but it looked like she ran at me, picked me up, hugged me and kept kissing my face. I got extremely hard and since then I’ve been in love with Roxy. I want her to bully me until I cry, and then feel bad for me and let me cry into her boobs while she hugs me and says sorry. And this whole time my penis is in her robo pussy if that’s possible (idk if it is, ive never had sex)
794CE5CA 84B6 4B45 8392 4AC6C872367D

>fnaf
>suddenly popular
nigga have you just started using the internet this year? Those streamer/jewtuber bait games have been giga popular since 2014.
Fnaf game

>fnaf
>suddenly popular
nigga have you just started using the internet this year? Those streamer/jewtuber bait games have been giga popular since 2014.
What I mean is that it died out after sister location and then BOOM! Massive spike in popularity once security breach came out