Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is finding a job so hard?

• Thread starter TheLivingFailure
  • Start date
TheLivingFailure

TheLivingFailure

Officer
★★★★
I finished high school and I've been a NEET for a while now. I've been applying for all the jobs that require barely any qualifications but no one responds. I've searched everywhere and I'm unqualified for everything and I can't afford further education. Should I just rot?

What about going to a trade school? They are not as expensive as college.

Just keep applying and hope that you get something. Some fields are most likely oversaturated.

What about going to a trade school? They are not as expensive as college.

Just keep applying and hope that you get something. Some fields are most likely oversaturated.
Thanks for the tips, I will look into trade school.

Thanks for the tips, I will look into trade school.
No problem. How bad is your current financial situation if I may ask?

You could also try to get an apprenticeship somewhere if you want direct connections to the industry and more experience. What kind of job do you have in mind?

No problem. How bad is your current financial situation if I may ask?

You could also try to get an apprenticeship somewhere if you want direct connections to the industry and more experience. What kind of job do you have in mind?
Financial situation is quite shit. I could try asking for money for a cheap course. I would be happy with any job that is full time, I've never had a proper job before.

Financial situation is quite shit. I could try asking for money for a cheap course. I would be happy with any job that is full time, I've never had a proper job before.
How good was your high school GPA? Employers in my country care a lot about it

How good was your high school GPA? Employers in my country care a lot about it
Pretty shit tbh. Where I live they don't use GPA but instead grades. I just passed most of the time because I'm low IQ.

why you wanna be a fuckignw agecuck, lern to ewhore or something, ( still need to lern the best ways tho but it works )

Pretty shit tbh. Where I live they don't use GPA but instead grades. I just passed most of the time because I'm low IQ.
Ah I thought you were from the US. Where do you live?

I finished high school and I've been a NEET for a while now. I've been applying for all the jobs that require barely any qualifications but no one responds. I've searched everywhere and I'm unqualified for everything and I can't afford further education.
The same is true in New Zealand. Qualified trades are the only form of available work.

Factory work is easy to get and is easy. They have to pay you 25/h so it's not too bad.

It's just like anything else in life. You fall off the wagon, and it's extremely hard to get back on.

Because in cuckedsociety good jobs are only for chads and women. Even if you have good education a chad with similar education or even een femoid with lower education will be preferred over incels :feelscry: its over for educationcels :lul::lul:

Remember if you do a trade chances are you'll have to drive around in a van all day and make small talk with the co corkers, they aren't the best jobs to LDAR. Electricians for example, you'll always see them in a van with a workmate or two.

Because in cuckedsociety good jobs are only for chads and women. Even if you have good education a chad with similar education or even een femoid with lower education will be preferred over incels :feelscry: its over for educationcels :lul::lul:

any job that has competition will be given to a Chad over an incel. Thats why all incels should become landlords since you just rent to people, no co workers or anything. Just get a loan for a building and your set for life

I finished high school and I've been a NEET for a while now. I've been applying for all the jobs that require barely any qualifications but no one responds. I've searched everywhere and I'm unqualified for everything and I can't afford further education. Should I just rot?

Tried temp agencies? From my experience they hire anybody. Some of the guys I worked with...

1) booked for sex assault of a 14 year old girl, aggravated assault in a barfight, contempt of court for flipping off a judge... I dunno how he only got about 10 years..

2) break and enter... Killed home owner in a gunfight... Booked 25 years

3) car theft... 5 counts or so... Booked about 3 years

4) over 10 counts of assault including assaulting a police officer... Booked about 3 years...

5) killed a cop... And 2 other guys while in prison. Got about 25 years in jail... I dunno how this one got out...

Point is, some of the worst criminal scum still found a job. Don't you think you'd have better chances?

In my area what makes it difficult is too much competition + women in HR departments filtering incels out.

I was laid off from a job 3 years ago, last in first out sort of thing but the ex criminals got to stay as did a Chad who never turned up half the time, he took 2 weeks off without telling the boss, the working world is all about popularity.

you have to eat shit at a shitty retail job or warehouse labor job..

or get a "apprenticehelper job"

or do internships for free + a shit job to build your resume to get a better job in the future

Just go for a trade. And don't waste money with trade school just get an apprenticeship.
I applied for an apprenticeship at my local ibew, told me I could start work as a helper after I get a car. This afternoon I got a call from a plumber saying he had a job for me if I was interested.

you have to eat shit at a shitty retail job or warehouse labor job..

or get a "apprenticehelper job"

or do internships for free + a shit job to build your resume to get a better job in the future
Just go for a trade. And don't waste money with trade school just get an apprenticeship.
I applied for an apprenticeship at my local ibew, told me I could start work as a helper after I get a car. This afternoon I got a call from a plumber saying he had a job for me if I was interested.
The apprenticeships I have applied for often require you to have good grades in high school. I have quite shit grades so I get grade mogged by other applicants most of the time. I will go for a trade but I will need a license for that which I'm currently trying to get.

Hacking or fraud can be widely profitable with little risk if done properly. Not recommending anyone to do it, but it is what it is. There are also legal ways to make money with hacking and programming, which anyone can learn themselves with online resources, but it does require a lot of motivation.

go learn some sysadmin certs like comptia, security plus, ccna and become a sysadmin

i live in chadstralia too. retail and fast food jobs are fuck all here.

i haven't been applying or trying hard enough. also im busy with other things now... even though the last job i had (years ago) took me months to get... most of my luck comes certs and recruitment agencies, so perhaps you could try that.

lmao thats part of the reason of why question about the loopholes of this economy. like make more jobs available or buzz off...

Last edited:
Immigrants, women and robots take all the low skill jobs.

It can be very easy or hard, depends what you go for. Also just so you know the average lawyer makes far less than the average plumber. I know so many idiots that thought that's where the money was at.

>Go to job offers
>See all jobs require at least 1 year of experience
>Of course you don't have experience
>No one gives you job because you don't have experience
>You never find job

:feelsrope:

Immigrants, women and robots take all the low skill jobs.
That's what I've noticed too, plus femoids get government assistence and orbiters and the option to sell their shitty underwear online. Low skilled men either have to do hard labor or delivery jobs, other than that all they can do is ldar or end up homeless.

In my area what makes it difficult is too much competition + women in HR departments filtering incels out.

It´s the same also in my area, as in most of the (Nanny)european Union. Femoids in HR are a living disgrace. Moreover, it´s stupid employers nowadays don´t want to train people anymore and they demand experience already even for entry level jobs. Most of the times learning a job implies executing repetitive tasks than can be easily learnt over time. I have seen some job adverts for lab technicians requiring a PhD, fucking crazy!

I have a male friend in Arabia in HR. I will try coping and "-celling" in any way possible before leaving NannyEU. Job market has become a sad joke.

You need them much more than they need you. They can afford to be selective.

do a 2 week security course (very easy, my friend and my brother are doing it) then get a security job, they shouldnt be hard to get i know some random curries at the shopping centre i work at doing it. you dont have to be a bouncer or anything, you can get a job at a shopping centre or some shit and just walk around there at night. you can also do it if you want to be a cop later on. i live in australia as well btw

where u live?

because australia is shit to find a job