Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is female loneliness not treated as seriously as male loneliness ?

Male loneliness seems to be a euphemism for men not having sex. Because the retort to female loneliness exists is that any woman can find someone to have sex with her. And so women not having sex becomes a choice, so obviously there's no real female loneliness problem since it's by choice. Of course this is complete bullsh*t, but there seems to be a rather fundamental distinction between what the two big groups of people think loneliness is

Female loneliness = fake & made up

What reasons do foids have to be lonely?

female loneliness = no chad
Male loneliness = no friends and khhv at 28

Female loneliness is being invited to 5 dates in a day instead of the usual 10

She's wrong. Pretty much every time male loneliness is discussed it's attribute to the strawman of men=bad. But what she says is what should happen because female loneliness is relative while male's is absolute.

a hole cannot be alone voluntarily. it always has options.

Foids have no idea what real loneliness is

Girl im so loonely closing door full of admirers 987549207

No foid has ever been lonely

I have a friend who lost her husband two years ago. She has her kids/grandkids, but they're independent adults with their own lives and one of them lives in Australia with her family.

She's lonely. She's made it clear she doesn't want a relationship, might not ever want one but I constantly see her post on Facebook asking if anyone on her friends list is awake and wants to go for a late night drive with her.
This was literally from the top comment. The foid literally admits her foid friend just doesn't want another relationship. Probably thinks her holes are too good for another betabuxxer.

Female ''loneliness'' is not treated as serious as male loneliness (which it isn't anyway), because it doesn't exist. All foids have to do to get a romantic relationship is open Tinder. Within 30 minutes, she'll already have 15 matches.

It is also easier for foids to make non-romatic foids. It is socially acceptable for foids to be anywhere, they're not treated like creeps or rapists by default like men are. A foid can simply initiate a conversation and it will be perfectly okay.

They live life on easy mode, yet they still want to be victims so bad :feelsseriously:

Female loneliness isn't treated as seriously as it's more often a choice.

Women have better social skills, so it's easier for them to make friends.

Women have higher SMV so it's easier for them to get in a relationship.

The few (young or middle-aged) women which are involuntarily lonely are not a systemic issue.

She wants supposed female loneliness taken seriously so that lonely males get less attention and suffer even more. Women want to treat us like shit and they don't want us to say anything about it.

As I always say, any woman who says they are lonely. Instant block. Fuck off.

Incessant female need to be the center of attention means they have to take every problem and pretend they're the real victims even when they're not and others suffer more. How predictable.

Last edited:
Incessant female need to be the center of attention means they have to take every problem and pretend they're the real victims even when they're not and others suffer more. How predictable.

Female loneliness isn't treated as seriously as it's more often a choice.

Women have better social skills, so it's easier for them to make friends.

Women have higher SMV so it's easier for them to get in a relationship.

The few (young or middle-aged) women which are involuntarily lonely are not a systemic issue.
They don't even have better social skills. It's that women aren't judged socially to the same extent as men. There's less expectations for them. I tested this by making two different discord accounts awhile back and joining a "social server." One account was pretending to be a girl, the other was set as a guy.

Everyone ignored the account I had that was set as a guy. Meanwhile even with the same behavior the one pretending to be a girl got more attention from both women and men.

There was a study that showed when both autistic men and women are masking women will be less judged and it's for the same reason. There's just less social expectations on women than there is men in general.

That's why whenever you visit any loneliness forum with women they're always complaining about feeling lonely around their friends vs having no friends at all. Pretty much impossible for women to not have friends or acquaintances.

Last edited:
She's wrong. Pretty much every time male loneliness is discussed it's attribute to the strawman of men=bad. But what she says is what should happen because female loneliness is relative while male's is absolute.
Gave me CSS PTSD.

They don't even have better social skills. It's that women aren't judged socially to the same extent as men. There's less expectations for them. I tested this by making two different discord accounts awhile back and joining a "social server." One account was pretending to be a girl, the other was set as a guy.
Foid social-skill is as much of a halo as something can get. People, men and foids alike, are more anxious to talk to foid workers like receptionists, clerk etc. They are extremely rude and arrogant. Their behaviours are extremely repugnant.

Foid social-skill is as much of a halo as something can get. People, men and foids alike, are more anxious to talk to foid workers like receptionists, clerk etc. They are extremely rude and arrogant. Their behaviours are extremely repugnant.
No, that's not true. They're not more anxious to speak to them. Most people prefer foid clerks or receptionists because of the halo.

No, that's not true. They're not more anxious to speak to them. Most people prefer foid clerks or receptionists because of the halo.
Well, that's true here in curryland. Guys are much more friendly here.

Gave me CSS PTSD.
Did I write my reply confusingly? Male loneliness is having no one in your life, relationships are rare and superficial. Female loneliness is having people wanting you in their lives, but rejecting them and then complaining about being lonely, having no friends, dates, etc.

I don't understand why a lot of you guys here started your replies by agreeing with this whore's initial premise of male loneliness being taken more seriously (by fucking whom? Even the lonely males themselves would care about foids suffering more than their own, let alone other males' lol, because most normie males are foid worshipping cucks) JFL, which is an outright bs claim only a total psychopath is capable of making. A lot of great points were made but I don't understand this one part.

Anyway fuck this whore they have it backwards like always

Male loneliness incorporates a lack of sexual opportunity and an overall lack of hope. You feel most isolated when you don't even feel hope.

Because foid loneliness is by a foids own choice

Because there is no such thing as female lonliness.

Unless you literally look like a man.

Because it’s only a serious problem if a woman is like super ugly even than there are men who will love her

Because there is no such thing as female lonliness.

Unless you literally look like a man.
Exactly women will always find a man but men that’s another whole problem