Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is feeling unwanted such a huge grief?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★
I once saw a phrase that said that "feeling desired is the closest someone can get to immortality"

This shit is so brutal, nah, there's no coping, I can't believe that someone can be happy being unwanted, only by isolating themselves and building a lonely world, but from the moment there is another consciousness there is a contradiction

Screenshot 2024 08 30 at 175548

:cryfeels:

I once saw a phrase that said that "feeling desired is the closest someone can get to immortality"

This shit is so brutal, nah, there's no coping, I can't believe that someone can be happy being unwanted, only by isolating themselves and building a lonely world, but from the moment there is another consciousness there is a contradiction
Humans are social animals. Back in hunter gatherer times if a human was not in a group, the chances of getting killed is nearly 100%. So when a human is unwanted, it makes the brain send signals like depression or some other mental illnesses to say something's wrong.

hell is living in grief

Humans are social animals. Back in hunter gatherer times if a human was not in a group, the chances of getting killed is nearly 100%. So when a human is unwanted, it makes the brain send signals like depression or some other mental illnesses to say something's wrong.
tired of being a human tbh