Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is FastBananaCEO postmaxxing?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
He's constantly pushing his shit post up while quality posts are pushed down.

at least he is semi-retired

I want to learn to postmax like him lol, i get burnout after 50 posts ngl

He's a low iq postmaxxer like me

FastBananaCeo: 3162 posts over 66 days.
Average: 47.91 posts per day.

>50IQCel: 269 posts over 16 days.
Average: 16.81 posts per day.

Both of you are spamtards, and if you want to brag about mogging-
Spammer: 3162 posts over 13 days.
Average: 243.23 posts per day.
You're clearly both beat.

All of your posts are awful, and you're clearly rushing for a funny color and I'm starting to think you're not actually an incel.
Shinitai

All of your posts are awful, and you're clearly rushing for a funny color and I'm starting to think you're not actually an incel.
View attachment 191403
Low IQ , 'posts' of incels.co also include comments. I was mentioning actual posts.

Presumably, he's thinking of becoming another Chadyen.

he's behind in post count and a CEO has to have the largest post count otherwise the hierarchy isn't clear

he's behind in post count and a CEO has to have the largest post count otherwise the hierarchy isn't clear
that's a >50iq comment. Climb the ladder.

Low IQ , 'posts' of incels.co also include comments. I was mentioning actual posts.
You mean by 'posts', new threads:
Untitled

And by 'comments', you mean replies then:
Untitled

Posts on forums have always meant total counter.

There are two websites that changed up this terminology. Facebook, and reddit.
Which one are you from?

View attachment 191403
Fucking loled hard. Literally who did dis? Amazing.

No postcount for your joindate

View attachment 191403
Ooo sorry bigman

I genuinely don't postmaxx anymore or post for the purpose of getting higher rank anymore. All I do now is reply to threads that relate to me or threads that I made. But in doing this I somehow manage to get carried away and end up posting a ton of shit without even trying which is why I'm semi-retired instead of fully retired.

Ooo sorry bigman

I genuinely don't postmaxx anymore or post for the purpose of getting higher rank anymore. All I do now is reply to threads that relate to me or threads that I made. But in doing this I somehow manage to get carried away and end up posting a ton of shit without even trying which is why I'm semi-retired instead of fully retired.

I read that as semi-retarded

View attachment 191403
ban yourself

he is our ceo

I'm coooooooooooooooooooooopingggggggggggggg

Perhaps he wants to beat @Bane of Arthropods in post count:feelswhere::whatfeels:

Perhaps he wants to beat @Bane of Arthropods in post count:feelswhere::whatfeels:
He already agreed with me that I will overtake him. Run the numbers, it’s too late.

He has a quota to meet, his boss at the CIA wants him to become a luminary by the end of the month or it's a paddlin

Aswell as the CEO of Fast banana I'm the boss at the department of I.N.C.E.L.S so you shouldn't be talking about me that away
I'm in the board of directors and I vote to kick you out. Low performing CEO. I would like to replace with Hamudi Ebalz

Wir müssen seine Banane abhacken.

View attachment 191403
Fuarrrrkk :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

So based.

Wir müssen seine Banane abhacken.

Fuarrrrkk :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

So based.
No , not based. He's an IncelTears spectator. You are postmaxxed as well , what he said would apply to you. Only Redditors make Virgin vs Chad memes

View attachment 191403
29d

No one even knows who u r greycel and considering the fact that you're a greycel, you're in no position to chat shit about me, post anything or even breath. Greycels GTFO

No , not based. He's an IncelTears spectator. You are postmaxxed as well , what he said would apply to you. Only Redditors make Virgin vs Chad memes
I don't postmaxx tbh. Better a meme than the 100th postmaxxpost tbhngl.

Don't see why postmaxxing is a bad thing. Like you said, me replying to all my threads so the others get pushed down, I understand y u be pissed off about that. but postmaxxing in general there's nothing wrong with that cuz otherwise forum would b dead ting.

Don't see why postmaxxing is a bad thing. Like you said, me replying to all my threads so the others get pushed down, I understand y u be pissed off about that. but postmaxxing in general there's nothing wrong with that cuz otherwise forum would b dead ting.
Yeah I guess. we need numbers to start a revolution

No one even knows who u r greycel and considering the fact that you're a greycel, you're in no position to chat shit about me, post anything or even breath. Greycels GTFO
I don't see a rebuttal against the post spamming, nor do I see an excuse for you being heavily postmogged.

But let's go back to your post.
No one even knows who u r greycel.
We now know somebody who knows about me, the one who was being targeted by OP. The one who decided to reply to my post but not the other colorcels in this thread. That person is you. Hi.

I don't see a rebuttal against the post spamming, nor do I see an excuse for you being heavily postmogged.

But let's go back to your post.

We now know somebody who knows about me, the one who was being targeted by OP. The one who decided to reply to my post but not the other colorcels in this thread. That person is you. Hi.
Cba to read but I think u take stuff too seriously. You'll get out of it. I was like that when I was greycel ngl.