Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is everyone hostile towards GrAYs

Goyimjacob

Goyimjacob

Banned
-
Like I am trying to join this community but I am getting endlessly bullied even by 2023 and 2024cels who think they are superior to me.

t. high E crybaby

THE TRUE DIGLET

Took them 15 months to approve me. That means I registered on Dec 19 2022 but couldn't join until Feb 17, 2024. And I get made fun of by 2023cels. How do you think I feel

It's a sort of hazing. Over time, you'll receive less and less hate for being a new user as you make more posts.

But creating threads like this will cause some users to make fun of you even more :feelsjuice:

Grays are more likely to be foids, soys and faggots. Prove you are not one

Took them 15 months to approve me. That means I registered on Dec 19 2022 but couldn't join until Feb 17, 2024. And I get made fun of by 2023cels. How do you think I feel
Actually, I joined in 2010

Prove you are not an cia nigger or a wahmen, before i shoot (in minecraft):society:

Joined Thursday at 1:35 PM

Earn u stripes like everyone else did

It’s a rite of passage nigger

You might be a fed.

Its a phase we all went through once

Like I am trying to join this community but I am getting endlessly bullied even by 2023 and 2024cels who think they are superior to me.
It’s kind of an initiation process. Post more and prove you are one of us. Once you become a recruit instead of a greycel they will mostly stop.

Actually I had an account on sluthate under the name 'unslayable' but they didn't seem to have the same degree of disdain for new posters back then

nothing new here

It's just gatekeeping, don't take it personally. It's a tradition. And it runs away all the redditors who make accounts here and then think "WOWZERS! THOSE HECKIN INCELS ARE REALLY MEAN! LET ME GO CRY TO INCELTEARS!"

It’s kind of an initiation process. Post more and prove you are one of us. Once you become a recruit instead of a greycel they will mostly stop.
^^^^^

Your reputation is 90% determined by your postcount, but join date plays a role too. I started getting treated a little better when I ascended from being a gray and it felt pretty nice

its a process to endure...you gotta be patient

it's your fault

tbh GrAYs rn aren't treated that harshly, there's tons of them spamming up the board w/o much resistance

Ok GrAY

It's just gatekeeping, don't take it personally. It's a tradition. And it runs away all the redditors who make accounts here and then think "WOWZERS! THOSE HECKIN INCELS ARE REALLY MEAN! LET ME GO CRY TO INCELTEARS!"
Yeah, it's a good thing.

These might be infiltrators

Goyimjacob

Greycel
May 16, 2024

Of course another corn ball teenfag calling me the n word
You will be desensitized to the word NIGGER or you will prove yourself a normalfag and leave.